my best friends brother (dnf/smut)

dream is a senior and sapnap and george are juniors, kinda high school au without the school parts lmao

2066 words

age:
dream: 18
george: 17
(background) sapnap: 17

top: dream
bottom: george

context: george and sapnap are best friends, dream is sapnap's brother and also who george may or may not have caught feelings for.

3rd person pov
— after school

it was another day of school that everyone was sick of, but today was a friday and george is coming over for a sleepover.

usually dream leaves when any friends of sapnap's come over so he doesn't get annoyed by whatever, but he decided to stay home and not leave his room that much.

currently, he was on the phone with one of his friends, wilbur. they were talking about a collab they were gonna do. both having second doubts about their work.

sapnap and george were playing minecraft, fighting each other. "AHHHHHH SAPNAAAAAPPP!" george screamed as he was on half a heart.

"OH GEORGEEE!" sapnap laughed devilishly, dream heard all the screaming and yelling from his room, he sent a quick message to sapnap saying 'shut the fuck up.'

both boys heard sapnap's ringtone echo out from the speaker that was playing music in the background. sapnap looked over at his screen seeing dream messaged him.

'sorry..' sapnap responded back and started continuing to their pvp. sapnap killed george in one hit since he was so low, he screamed in victory.

sapnap's mom knocked on the door and sapnap said a 'come in' before the door creaked open, "dinners ready." she said the boys quickly turned off their computers and went downstairs.

the dinner table consisted of sapnap's dad, sapnap and george. sapnap's mom went to go over to dreams room.

"dinners ready, hunny." his mom said, dream nodded and ended his call with wilbur and the two went downstairs, dream decided to take his plate and go upstairs but got stopped by his mom.

the blonde turned around and sat on the opposite side of the table, he turned his music from his airpods on almost full volume as he went on his phone and started eating.

"how was your guys' day?" sapnap's mom asked with a smile plastered on her face. "good." sapnap said giving a thumbs up while he had food in his mouth, at this point everyone was used it.

"school was pretty boring, but it's better now it's the weekend." george laughed, sapnap's mom smiled at how happy george seemed to be here.

"clay, i can hear your music from here, you're gonna loose your hearing." sapnap's dad spoke up, all eyes were now on dream.

he could feel eyes on him so he looked up, seeing everyone looking at him. he paused his music, "..what?" he asked.

"what are you listening to?" sapnap's mom asked, "uh- a recording of me and wilbur..." dream said turning off his phone and turning it face down on the table.

right after dream was done with dinner, he left the dinner table but his dad called him back saying he wasn't excused just yet.

they made the blonde sit in the group which there happened to be an open spot next to george. he sat there and zoned out.

when he zoned out he switched positions and accidentally rushed his hand against george's thigh. the brunette clearly felt it and butterflies filled his stomach.