Enhypen as your Ceo

Start from the beginning

Jake

-The Ceo of a Well Known Company.

- People Loved him but were also Intimated by him since he's Ceo at such a Young Age.

- You became his Assistant because your Friend who Already Worked for him Recommended you to him,He was Intrested and Invited you for an Interview.

- He was Definitly Nice to you but Sometimes the Look in his Eyes Scared you,He'd Look so Serious at Times that you thought you did something Wrong.He would Always tell you that you didnt though.

- One Time you were Pushed Close to him in the Elevator,That Moment you felt that Certain Feeling and you knew that you had Feelings for him.

- You'd Become Nervous when He comes Closer or when You're Left Alone in a Room with him which Obviously isnt good for your Job.

- He Noticed your Behaviour and wanted to Approach you because of it.

- He went to Talk to you about your Behaviour and Quickly Understood whats Going on.Since you wouldnt Tell Him he just Asked,Now that you were so Directly Asked you Finally Confessed,You were a bit Worried but that Changed the Second you saw Jake Smiling at you,He Accepted your Confession.

Since you wouldnt Tell Him he just Asked,Now that you were so Directly Asked you Finally Confessed,You were a bit Worried but that Changed the Second you saw Jake Smiling at you,He Accepted your Confession

Sunghoon

- He was the Cold Ceo of a Company that wasnt Super Big or Anything but it did Well,Very Well Actually.

- You cant Deny that His Aura was a Bit Intimidating but it also Attracted you a bit.

- He did Accept you as his Assistant which Meant that you two would be Around Each Other alot,Because of that you Really Noticed how Scary it can be to have such a Serious Boss.

- Even Though you were Stressed sometimes because you were Trying to do Everything Well and make it Perfect,He would Tell you to take it Slow and do it at your own Pace.

- Eventually He made you feel Super Comfortable,Whenever you were Busy he would even Get your Favourite Drink and Snacks.

- His Nice Behaviour mixed with his Slightly Intimidating Aura was Really Something else,You might have just Fallen for Him.

- He Noticed Quickly and Actually Approached you about it,You Thought you would get in Trouble but you didnt.

- When he Approached you he just Told you in your Face that he felt the Same way and then Went Back to his Office,Leaving you by your Desk.After that Day you two Started Dating.

After that Day you two Started Dating