Enhypen as Yanderes pt.2💮

Start from the beginning

- You were a Mess yet He Smiled and Seemed Satisfied with the Situation.

- "See,No one will hurt you,I will make Sure of it."

Jay - Monopoly Yandere Type

- For a Whole Two Weeks you were Already Locked in His Mansion.It Felt Like a Horror Movie that Came True.Everyday He Told You that He's all you need,That He Loves you and Obviously you must Love him too.

- He Forbid alot of Things but Especially Opening the Door whenever someone rang the Doorbell,Which Happend quite Often Since he Ordered a Bunch of Things.

- One Day though,He was Taking a Shower and the Doorbell Rang,You know you're not Supposed to Open the Door but You might aswell do it,Now could be a Good Chance of Getting Help since you doubt that you can Escape on Your Own.

- You Listen Carefully,Making Sure that Jay is Still Showering,Then you run to the Door and Quickly Open it.The Mailman on the Other Side of the Door Looks at you in Suprise when he Sees how Excited you are to See him.

- Innocently He asks "Oh wow...Are you this Excited for the Mail?"You get a Weird Feeling out of Nowhere and just Nod,You Grab the Package and were about to tell him to get Help but thats when Someone stopped you from Doing so.Two Strong Arms wrap around your Waist making you Flinch.

- Gently Jay places his Chin on your Shoulder while Staring at the Mailman,He Thanks him for the Mail and Closes the Door Seconds Later.Harshly He grabs your Shoulders and Turns you so that you're looking at him,The Serious Look in His Eyes sends Chills down your Spine.

- He Scolds you in a Serious yet Careful Way,Slowly He Leans down Staring directly into your Eyes,A Smile Appears on His Face right Before he Swiftly Kisses your Lips.

- "I wont Punish you Darling,Not for now...but if you do this Again i will have to,So dont Try this again."

Jake - Training Yandere Type

- The Entire Week you Already had to Stay with Him was Absolutly Terrible.Jake Says He Loves you yet he never Treats you like a Person,More Like a Dog that He has to Train.Rarely He Showes a Diffrent Side,One that is Actually somewhat Sweet,If he does show that Side he would Hug,Kiss and even Massage you.That Side he does Show very Rarely though.