Enhypen as Princes👑

Start from the beginning

- One Day when Jay was Riding His Horse Through the Kingdom to Admire the Place that He Would Soon Rule over He Bumped into You.

- You Snuck Inside of the Kingdom in Hopes of Finding some Things that Your Family really Needed,Instead You Found Jay and He Found You.An Awkward Silence made its Way Between You Two.You were Frozen in Place,Saying you were Terrified is an Understatement.

- He Question You since he Could Tell that You came from Outside the Walls,The Clothes You're Wearing made it Obvious.You Thought He would Make His Knights Chase You or Something but He Didnt,He Actually seemes way more Caring than Anyone ever Thought.

- He offered to Escort You Back so that You wouldnt get in Trouble if Someone Sees You,It Seemed Like a Good Option so you Agreed and Jumped on His Horse,Wrapping Your Arms Around his waist.That Moment made Him Feel Something he hasnt Felt Before,It Felt Like Butterrflies in his Tummy,His Cheeks were even tinted Pink.

- After that Day you two would Meet Here and There.He Eventually Asked You if You wanted to be His Partner.

- "I cant Deny that I have Fallen for You."

Jake♛

Jake♛

- A Flirty Prince of a Small Kingdom close to the Sea.

- He was a Sweetheart but also Quite Flirty,The People Fell for his Charms Quickly and His Parents were Low-kes Rushing to Find a Partner for Him,They were Scared that He Would End up Dating just Anyone,They wanted Him to Date a Person that was Atleast from a Middleclass Household.

- They Held a Ball where He'd Meet His Future Princess/Prince,You were Able to Get in Since You were Actually from a Middleclass Household.As Soon as You Entered you gathered the Attention of Everyone with Your Beauty that would be Described as Almost Impossible.

- He Approached You with no Hesitation and Asked you to Dance,You Accepted his Offer and Started Dancing with Him.

- While Dancing you two got to Know Each other more and He Couldnt Deny that he felt Attracted.

- He Asked You to go into the Garden with Him so that it Could be just the Two of You.

- In the Garden he Showerd you with Compliments,He Shows You Around the Garden and Lets You Admire the Beautiful Few that You Have from it.

- As the Night Sky Reflected in Your Eyes He Came Closer,Gently he held Your Hand and Directly Asked you to be his Partner.

- "I have to Say,You Mesmerized me."

"