Travel

Kylo was now forced to rest, which mean't spending all day at home, doing pretty much nothing other than watching Anthony train, watching him fail to open a portal, or, watch him bring him flowers.

Today, he was getting worried. Anthony was getting better at opening those portals. He was happy, but he was scared.

What would happen if he was able to go to earth. Would he take him with him... would be leave him here?

He had gotten so used to being around Anthony he was worried what would happen....

He sighed as Anthony walked over to him. The sun was setting again. Anthony sat next to him and handed him a flower.

Kylo chuckled and sighed. "How many more flowers do you plan on giving me today?"

"Eh that was the last one..." Anthony said with a chuckle. Kylo nodded and put it in his hair.

"Kylo..." Anthony said.

"Hm?" Kylo answered as he looked at him.

"What is your ability?" Kylo was a bit surprised by this question. "Oh... uh. I don't wanna talk about it right now." He said watched the sunset.

Anthony pouted slightly and nodded. He watched the sunset as well. Kylo looked at him and pulled Anthony towards him and kissed him.

Anthony leaned into it with a smile. "Aw you do like me." Anthony said teasingly.

"Of course I do. I wouldn't be kissing you if I didn't."
Kylo said with a smirk. Anthony chuckled and stood again.

"I have another question, Kylo." Anthony said as he looked at him.

"Hm?"

"Would you come to earth with me?" Anthony asked. Kylo looked shocked by the offer.

"Go with you... to earth?" He looked at his house. "What about my things?"

"You can bring them with you. You can bring whatever you want actually... I just want to know if you'd be willing to come with me..." Anthony said as he walked over to him.

Kylo knew there wasn't  much here for him. He could start fresh on earth and be with Anthony.... he looked at him and nodded.

"I would love to." Kylo said. Anthony's face had the brightest smile.

"Yes! YES! Oh my gosh you're gonna love earth and everyone!" Kylo chuckled and stood tiredly. "I bet... but you need to get some rest to open portals." Kylo said as Anthony walked up the steps.

"Good idea."

The two went in and just went to bed.

That night a low hum sounded from outside their house.

The two woke up. Anthony got up and looked outside the window discreetly. Portals opened to besides the house.

"Dang it... stay here." Anthony said as he stepped outside in his gear.

Kylo watched and frowned as he stood up. He winced as he heard blasts getting shot outside. A red glow covered a majority of the outside until he heard Anthony cry out.

Anthony hit the ground as a black symbiote slammed him to the ground and held him there. "Take this boy to the boss..." a guard said to Venom.

Kylos eyes widened.

"Anthony...." he frowned and gripped his fists.

"Plague..." a black and red liquid like substance covered Kylo.

"Let's save him..."

Anthony was about to be thrown through the portal by Venom when he suddenly stopped. red mist covered the ground. Soldiers started to choke as Plague walked into view.

Anthony's eyes widened. "K-Kylo."

"Hands off...." Plague said on behalf of Kylo. Venom threw Anthony against a tree as he bore his teeth.

"Much obliged...." venom rushed and attempted to tackle Plague, but suddenly Venom disappeared back into Eddie, leaving Eddie in the toxins.

"V-venom!?" Eddie said as he started to cough. Eddie looked at Plague. "Leave the jet and I won't kill you and your symbiote." Plague said as he walked over to Anthony.

Plague disappeared, only revealing Kylo. "You asked about my power today.." he said as he helped Anthony.

"Honestly... not what I was expecting." Anthony said as the two of them started to get into the small jet. All the soldiers were unconscious or dead due to the toxin.

Kylo handed him and oxygen mask. "I'm only immune to my toxin." He said as he set the coordinates to earth.

Anthony nodded and sat down next to where Kylo would sit. "Your leg is healed too." He said through his mask. Kylo nodded and got the jet to go through the portal. They were closer to earth from this travel distance.

"Why didn't you want to tell me?" Anthony asked. Kylo looked out the window, admiring the stars. "I... I lost control one time." He said sadly.

"My family were all symbiotes too... all weaker than me. One day I lost control and released a toxin killing my mother, I killed my father with my own hands, and my sister fled." Kylo teared up.

"I didn't mean to.... I just wasn't used to having a. Symbiote at all. So, I live with my guilt to remind me that I am dangerous..." he said tearfully.

"M-my mom gave me her necklace days before her death. Only for me to be the one to take her life." He covered his face and gripped his hair in anger.

Anthony sat next to him as galaxies unfolded in front Of them. Anthony moved his hands and looked at him.

Kylo looked at him tearfully.

"That wasn't you... it was your symbiote." He said as he held his hands.

"If you killed them...you wouldn't be feeling guilty." Anthony said as he wiped his tears. Kylo never thought of it like that. He teared a bit more and looked down.

"How long till we get to earth?" He asked quietly. Anthony looked at the map.

"Well... since we didn't get the portal they used to get here... we will be traveling for about a year." He said as he looked at Kylo.

Kylo sniffed and sat back. "Can you deal with me for a year?" He asked. Anthony chuckled and Just gazed at him.

"Yes... yes I can deal with you for a year..." Kylo looked at him and kissed him softly. Anthony kissed him back with a slight smile.

"Then we got This... hm?" Kylo said.

"Yeah... yeah we do."