Pressure

Anthony looked at Natasha. "Repeat that?" He said.

"What happened to you?" She asked. His mind suddenly flashed with memories, horrible memories, from his childhood, Kylo dying, his brother basically denying him any sort of comfort after Kylo died.

"A lot of shit Natasha... a lot..." he said as he felt his heart race with fear. He turned and grabbed a glass.

"Was this all because of Kylo?" She asked.

He turned and looked at her tiredly.

Exhaustion covered his face. And everyone could see it. He wasn't trying to hide it anyways.

"Well... not just him, I mean... I lost my boyfriend after promising to each other we'd be married after all this shit with Wanda, my mother is still alive and is working with Wanda, Wanda wants to kill me, she wants to kill all of you, my brother doesn't love me, Wanda wants to kill him, and oh! I wish I was dead." He said bluntly.

Mina and aoife had tears in their eyes.

"What happened to the hopeful Anthony I knew..." she said.

Anthony chuckled and walked towards her. "That guy, has been gone for quite awhile." He said harshly. "What do you want, Natasha?"

She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "I'm here to take you back to the Avengers." She said.

"I don't have to listen to you captain..." he said as he grabbed his jacket.

"Why don't you want to come back!? We need you, the world needs you!" Natasha said.

"Natasha!" Anthony yelled at her. He looked at her. Anger, Fear, and Sadness in his eyes. "I am not interested!" Tears pricked his eyes.

"Every time I try to go and become a hero, someone gets hurt or dies because of me. I will make my damn appearance when I damn want to. So, excuse me, I am going to drink in my room to see if I can forget this interaction!" He went to his room and slammed the door behind him.

Natasha stood there shocked.

Who was that person she just spoke to.

Anthony sat in his room, curled up in the corner of his room crying slightly.

He had missed them all so much. He just couldn't express it at all. He covered his face and took deep breaths as he heard his room door open.

Agatha walked in and sat next to him without a word. She simply reached over and held his hand. He had scars on his hands and wrists. "You are a strong boy, Anthony..." she said as she looked at his scars.

"Especially since I got to train you too." She said as she looked at him.

"Go back when you think you're ready." She said. He glanced at her. "I'm sorry I lied." He said.

"About the alcohol? You're forgiven. I'm just trying to encourage you." She said.

"I only had 3 shots." He said quietly.

"Really? Wow! I'm proud of you kid." She said with a soft smile. He nodded and chuckled.

"I can tell." He said tiredly.

"Well... let's go train. Show me your new spells." She said as she pulled him up. She walked out and closed the door behind her Giving him a chance to take a breath and calm down.

The girls were still there, at the request of Agatha.

They were to watch.

Anthony appeared in front of Agatha where they were training. His eyes glowing red as he stood there.

Agatha smirked and snapped her fingers, starting the fight and resulting in her disappearing. Anthony closed his eyes and promptly swung which resulted in a block.

Anthony conjured a blast and threw it at Agatha who simply caught it and turned it into spikes. he shot them at her and she made spell of mirrors surround him.

Anthony stopped and saw his reflection. He looked so tired. He looked at his hands and broke the spell as she rushed at her throwing blasts.

She kept dodging and blocking. He smirked and jumped up and slammed his hand against the ground and created his last rune.

Agatha raised a brow as she raised her hands. "Good job kid." She chuckled as he removed the spell.

She expected him to look excited but he just sat down on the ground.

"I think we need to go to the avengers tower." He said. Her eyes widened slightly.

"Why do you want to go?" She said as she walked over and sat next to him.

"I need to do something to get rid of Wanda. That's the whole reason why I came here... now I need to go back." He said as he looked down.

She sighed and wrapped an arm around him. "Sounds good to me kid... sounds good. We don't need to pack, so go get changed and let's head over."

He nodded and stood up. He snapped his fingers. His new outfit appeared. A faded red and black leather jacket with leather pants and knee high boots.

And Kylos necklace.

"Once we leave Westview, Wanda will know where we are..." Agatha said as she snapped her fingers. Her dress appeared.

"Yeah... I know." He said as he pulled out his sling ring and moved his hands. The portal opened to the front of the tower, to the elevator where you go up into the building.

He stepped through and helped Agatha through as he opened the elevator.

He saw the keypad. He typed it in.

"They probably removed my code."

"Welcome, Anthony Strange." The elevator said back to him. Anthony looked shocked.

Agatha chuckled. "I guess they do still like you." She teased.

Anthony stared blankly at the elevator. His hands were shaking as he lowered himself to the ground. He started breathing quickly.

Agatha looked at him. "Anthony?!" She realized he was panicking.

What if they hate me now?

What if they try to get rid of me?

What if Dad yells at me for leaving?

What if Kurai is working for Wanda again and he tries to kill m-

"Anthony!" Agatha said as she made him looked at her.

"Breathe...."