Timeskip: Chaos

3 years later and the world was still under Wandas rule. Only reason why she hadn't destroyed everything is because she couldn't find Anthony or Kurai, who she needed to open the multiverse.

The young Avengers had taken the new title of Avengers. They had a majority of the east coast under their control, and away from Wanda.

Natasha was the leader of the group, and yet... they still didn't have Anthony back.

Aoife and Mina were officially a thing.

Sam and Bucky were still the mentors of the group while Natasha was in charge of it.

Stephen had left the Avengers to focus on defending their borders from Wandas mind controlled demons she has created.

So, with Wong, The Ancient One, and Christine, he protected the borders with all of the sorcerers of all the global sanctums.

They now all resided here.

Stephen walked over to his office and looked at reports of the border strength. It was staying exactly where it needed to be.

There was a knock on the door. He looked up and met the gaze of Christine. She had cut her hair short and was now holding two cups of coffee.

"Coffee?" She asked with a soft smile. There was a ring on her finger.

"Of course." He said as he kissed her before taking the coffee.

She kissed him back and smiled softly. "Any sign of our boy?"

He shook his head and sighed. "I'm just praying he's okay." He said as he sipped his coffee.

"He is... i can feel it". She said with a soft smile as an alarm went off in his room.

"Well, I'll be right back. Another wave of her puppets are coming. Stay here." He kissed her cheek and then teleported out into the battlefield near the border.

All do the sorcerers there back up letting him be front and center. He moved his hands and created a portal around the puppets and cut them in half.

He then jumped bht and waved his arms, catching all of the remainders into a spell, and then they all exploded afterwards.

He landed and sighed. "Alright! Keep up the defense." He turned to leave but then sensed something for a brief second. He turned and saw just an empty battlefield.

"It can't be..."

He sensed his son.

Natasha walked back into the tower wiping her forehead with a towel.

She promptly was met by Mina and Aoife standing in front of her. She raised a brow.

"I found something..." Mina said as Natasha noticed she was hiding something behind her back.

"And what did you find?" She said as she signed.

"A puppy." Aoife sign as Mina revealed the creature. Natasha smiled and pet the cute creature. "Cute. Name it zemo. It's got that little evil glare in its eyes." She said as she walked away from them.

"We also found something else!" Mina said as Natasha turned to her as Mina handed her something.

A letter.

Natasha opened it and simply saw a picture of a house. She looked at it and saw the address in the upper corner of the photo.

"Guys... I think we've been told where Anthony is." She said hopeful.

"We can bring him home!" Mina said.

Agatha sighed and knocked on Anthony's door. "May I come in or are you sharing a bed with someone, or torturing yourself..." she said.

"Neither..."

She proceeded to walk into his room. She noticed a bottle of alcohol that normally is empty was barely touched.

"How much did you drink last night?" She asked as she opened his window.

"1 shot..." he said groggily as he sat up. She smiled softly and clapped slightly.

"Good job. Was beginning to lose hope in you sweet stuff." She said as she sat on the edge of his bed.

He rubbed his eyes as he lifted his pillow and pulled out a piece of paper. "Here, here's the other spell I made."

She read it and nodded satisfactorily. "Nice. This'll be interesting to see." She said as she looked at him.

"How are you kid?"

"For a 21 year old, shitty. My body aches, and I basically live in the state of a hangover." He said as he laid back down.

"Hey, stay positive. At least you are feeling something!" She said as she stood.

"There's breakfast downstairs. Yeah it's kinda burnt but it is breakfast." She said as she yanked the blankets off of him.

He groaned and got up.

He pulled a shirt on and stumbled down the stairs. Agatha watched him go downstairs. "You drank more than just a shot didn't you.." she said.

He rubbed his neck and glanced at her. "Yeah..." he said tiredly.

She sighed and walked past him. "Kid! You're going to kill yourself at this point!" She yelled. He didn't say anything.

"Don't tell me..."'she said.

He just walked past her and started to put food on his plate.

Agatha took control of his plate with her magic and made him sit. "Anthony..."

"What..." he said bluntly.

"Are you trying to basically kill yourself with alcohol...."  She said worryingly.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He said tiredly as he grabbed his plate and picked at his food.

She didn't know what to say. She was about to sit down when she heard a knock at the door. Anthony turned as he heard that.

His magic filled his hands and his eyes glowed red as he walked over to the door. Agatha snapped her fingers and made the house dark.

He opened the door and then froze. He took a step back and waved at Agatha to stop.

"How'd you guys find me?" He asked.

Natasha, Mina, and Aoife stepped into the house.

"We believe she sent us a picture of the house. We're here to take you home." Mina said.

Agatha stepped over to him. "I didn't ask you guys to come here to drag him back to the Avengers tower. I called you over to help him..."

Natasha was only looking  at him.

"What happened..."