Biological

The next morning everyone was back at headquarters passed out.

Except for Anthony.

He pulled a hoodie on, and opened his bio fathers folder. He looked at it and sighed as he searched up his address.

"Let's see how far away you live from me..." he said as he searched.

5 minutes away

Anthony frowned and took a breath as he walked out. He walked out of his room and saw Strange standing by his door with a hoodie.

"Dad?" Anthony said.

"I figured you would be going over to find him." Strange said as he fixed his own hoodie. Anthony raised a brow as he watched strange motion him to the elevator.

"I feel like I should go with you." Strange said. Anthony was surprised by this and nodded. He walked to the elevator and headed down.

After the elevator stopped, Anthony started to walk to his bio fathers home. Strange was in tow. He didn't want to overwhelm Anthony, but he also didn't want his son to feel alone in this situation.

A lot of stuff went down in his life, and he needs that support. He needs those people who will help him up despite him wanting to stay down.

Anthony followed the directions on his phone as he walked ahead of his father. Strange reached out to get his attention but Anthony stopped in front of a house.

Anthony's gaze was filled with anger. The home was a family home. It was two stories with the idyllic white picket fence outside.

Before strange could say anything, Anthony walked out the steps and knocked on the door. A blond woman opened the door.

"Hi! How may I help you?" She asked.

Anthony looked at her. "I need to speak to your husband." He said bluntly. She looked at him and then back at Strange.

"Hun! There's some strange gentlemen outside who need to talk to you." She said as she looked back inside.

"Strange men?" The gentleman said as he came into view. Anthony's father froze in place when he saw Anthony. He lowered his ahnds and cleared his throat.

"Let them in darling... they're avengers." He said as he rubbed his neck nervously. He didn't know what he was going to say.

Anthony walked in as his fathers apparent wife took a step to the side. Strange watched Anthony closely.

"Jackson Oikawa..." Anthony said as he looked at his father.

"Never thought your sorry self was alive..." Anthony said as venom laced his words.

"Anthony... let's take this outside." His father said as he gently grabbed Anthony's arm. The memories flashed in Anthony's mind. He suddenly hit his father with a blast, knocking him back onto the couch.

His fathers wife gasped and ran over to her husband. "Hun!?" She said as she saw him wince. "It's okay..." he said.

"Take the kids out for treats." He said. Anthony watched two kids come into the living room. They looked at Anthony curiously.

"You... you just forgot about me... and Kurai?" Anthony said as tears filled his eyes.  His father looked at him.

"Anthony..."

"We're we ever in your mind!? Huh!? We've suffered all our lives while you go and get to start over?" Anthony said as he used everything in him not to cry.

His father stood up. "Anthony... at the time when we were in the lab, I didn't know any better..." 

Anthony snapped.

"You didn't know better!? It never occurred in your fucking thick skull to not test on your son like he was an animal!?" Anthony said taking steps towards his father.

Anthony lifted up his hoodie and showed his father all of the scars that had yet to fade. "Look at the lovely reminders that you messed up my life!"

"Because of you and that woman who you got impregnated, I am here! A cursed man! I have never been happy in my life! I have lost person after person because of your awful parentage!" Anthony said as his eyes glowed red.

"Anthony... I know what I did was wrong but please-"

"Oh so NOW! You know what you did was wrong!? You worked for hire to do tests on me and to make me this witch huh... the funny thing is I wish I could strike you down right here since you have the same power as me, but I have to protect you from Wanda... I don't get the satisfaction of expressing my anger." Anthony said.

"Protect me from Wanda?" His father said.

"Yes... because she is out looking for power and you're the only other person on this planet besides Kurai who has chaos magic." Anthony said. "And she's trying to take my power, your power, and kurais. And since Kurai and I are the only ones who can fight her equally, she's gonna be coming for you." Anthony said as he started to leave.

"So do I come with you?"

"Yes. Unless you wanna die?" Anthony said glaring at him.

His father looked at his wife and kissed her cheek and followed Anthony out of the house.
Anthony pressed an intercom in his ear.

"Hey anyone awake at base. Just letting you know we have a guest." He said as he made a portal appear.

Anthony turned to his father. "Go." Anthony snapped.

His father walked through and Strange then followed. His fathers kids came running.

"Dad! Dad where are you going!? Are you going to come back?!" His oldest yelled.

His father looked at them. "Don't worry! I'll be back soon!" He said with a smile.

Anthony ushered him in and closed the portal. He hated this.

He stood there and watched his father talk to strange.

He had every right to kill him, he had every right to become the bad guy, but yet he couldn't bring himself to do it.

He wanted to taste what that selfishness tasted like. What would he be able to do with only his well-being on his mind.

Anthony would never do that.

Cause that would make him just like his parents.