Proposal

"Together, forever... right?" A voice said to Anthony.

"Of course... forever."

Suddenly everything turned red and then black.

Anthony shot up breathing quickly. He felt for Kylo who was asleep next to him. Anthony sighed in relief.

Anthony looked at the time and realized ( thankfully) it was 5 am in the morning. A relatively normal time to be waking up.

Kylo shifted slightly and woke up slowly. He saw Anthony sitting up holding his head. Kylo sat up slowly and looked at him.

"Why are you awake so early?" Kylo asked him. Anthony jumped slightly, not noticing he was awake.

"Sorry! I didn't know you were awake." Anthony said as Kylo apologized for spooking Anthony.

"You're all good... just had a dream, but it ended like a nightmare? I don't even know." Anthony said as he looked at him.

"Hm. Well, do you remember anything?" Kylo asked. Anthony shook his head.

Kylo smiled softly and rubbed his cheek. "If you don't remember, it wasn't important." Anthony turned and kissed his hand gently.

"Good point." He chuckled softly.

Anthony met his gaze. Kylo held his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. Anthony smiled as he did, he pushed him down and laid ontop of him and looked at him.

"Comfortable?" Kylo said with a chuckle.

"Quite." Anthony said as he looked at him. Kylo looked at him and realized Anthony's hair was short now.

"I- did you cut your hair!?" Kylo said in a low whisper.

"Yesss. I needed a change." Anthony said. "Sorry if you don't like i-"

"Babe... your hair being short looks so good. I love it! I can see your face more now!" He said as he sat up and looked at it.

Anthony smiled softly at the attention. Kylo ran his fingers through Anthony's hair, getting a faint flinch from Anthony.

Kylo smirked at the reaction. "Cute."

"Your hands are hella cold Kylo... that's why I flinched." Anthony protested.

"Or you just like my hands being In your hair." Kylo teased. Anthony turned his head, which meant Kylo was right.

Kylo chuckled and kissed his cheek. Anthony smiled and looked at him.

Kylo looked at him lovingly. Both of them wanted to say something. It had importance, and they both knew it.

"Kyl-"

"Anthon-"

The two just chuckled at their awful timing. Anthony chuckled and looked at his boyfriend. "You go first." Kylo nodded and got up out of the bed and pulled Anthony over to the window carefully.

"You do know I'm in love with you... right?" Kylo said as he looked at Anthony.

Anthony looked at him surprised. "I've never heard you say it before..." Kylo smiled softly at that and pulled him close to him.

"I want you to know that forever." Kylo said as he held Anthony's hands.

"Forever?" Anthony asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Anthony, can I make a promise to you?" Kylo asked as his cheeks turned red.

"O-of course." Anthony's heart rate picked up.

"Marry me when this whole war is done? We can live in peace in the country, or even stay Avengers. Please don't feel pressured to say ye-" Anthony kissed him pulling him closer to him

Kylo relaxed slightly and wrapped his arms around his neck. Anthony broke the kiss and looked at him. "Yes... when this is all over... I'll marry you." Anthony Said.

Kylo eyes lit up. "Really...?"

Anthony nodded. "Of course.... you, you taught me how to love. You taught me about those feelings, and I want to experience those feelings with you for a long time."

Kylos eyes widened at that. "How are you so good at saying the right thing at the right time..." Anthony just laughed.

"No idea." Anthony said. Kylo smiled softly and pulled from the hug, going over to his bag and rummaging through it.

"I had this gift for your birthday when we were on the ship, but I felt that it was too soon to give you a gift like this, but now... now is perfect." Kylo said as he put something into hand.

"Actually I have two things to give you." Kylo said as he walked back over to him. Kylo reached for his hand and showed him a promise ring.

Anthony's eyes widened in surprise. He teared up as Kylo put it on his ring finger. "I've... I've been wearing mine for awhile, just because I was a bit scared. But I want you to know I'm serious about this." Kylo said.

Anthony was about to say something when Kylo beat him to it. "And my final gift..." Kylo lifted the necklace his mother gave him and put it over Anthony's head.

It laid against his neck. Kylo smiled softly as he noticed Anthony was tearing up. "Hey... no need to cry..." Kylo said gently.

"I-I know... You're just... so amazing to me." Anthony said as he wiped his eyes quickly.

Kylo chuckled softly and sighed. "I'm far from perfect, my love." He lifted Anthony's chin up and wiped his tears.

"But I'll be as close to perfect for you any day." Kylo said softly. Anthony just hugged him tightly. Kylo held him as kissed his head.

Anthony teared up again and suddenly, a new fear appeared. "W-what if we don't make it through this war?"

Kylo continued to hold him. His grip tightened slightly. "Then at least you'll know I loved you till the end of time." Anthony nodded and pulled from the hug, he looked at him and smiled sadly.

"I love you." Anthony said.

Kylo teared up and kissed him once more. Anthony held him close as he did. The two felt as if they were married already, but, now they had a goal for after all of this hell the world was going through.

Kylo broke the kiss slightly and looked at him.

"I love you too..."