Apology

Anthony walked into the base and immediately showed his father his room and basically left him there.

Everyone sensed his anger. Especially Mina, due to her spider sense catching on to his emotions, it was now hard for him to hide.

Anthony stayed in his room as he casted a shield around the building. He close his eyes and kept himself away from everyone.

Strange sighed and knocked on Anthonys fathers door. Jackson opened the door. "Yes?"

"You don't even want to talk to your son?" Stephen asked him. Jackson looked at Strange.

"Why would I speak to him? We clearly don't want to talk to one another, so, I'm just staying here until needed." He said as he tried to close the door. Stephen tried to stop the door being closed but the door slammed.

Stephen sighed and rubbed his neck. He then had an idea.

Anthony stayed in his room until a portal opened underneath him and caused him to fall into another room.

Anthony winced as he looked up and realized he was in Stranges office. He then met the gaze of Kurai, Jackson, and Strange.

"What is going on here?" Anthony said as he stood up.

"You all need to talk to each other." Stephen said. Anthony got up and looked at his brother. He hasn't seen him in a long while.

Hell, he hasn't seen him since he left the avengers. Kurai looked at Anthony and motioned for him to sit. Anthony simply rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Jackson, talk." Stephen said. Jackson sighed and looked down.

"I'm sorry... I-I know that's probably not what either of you want to hear. But, that's all I can say. I have caused you both so much pain... physically and mentally. I don't even know how to apologize cause what I did wasn't what I should've done as your father." Jackson.

He looked at Anthony who wasn't even looking at him. He then looked at Kurai who was glaring right at him.

"Sorry? Wow... it's amazing how the abuser always has less to say." He said as tears welled up in his eyes.

Anthony glanced at Kurai as he heard a difference in his voice.

"Do you know how much you hurt me? You tested on me for years until Anthony was born. I was conditioned to think that was love. But then, I learned what love actually was through my wife and daughter..." Kurai said as he stood up and walked over to the window. He rubbed his neck.

"You get to say sorry... but I am stuck with the memories of you towering over me with tools and tests. I had to leave... and all you can fucking say is sorry?" Kurai said as he turned towards Jackson.

"Kurai-"

"You don't even deserve to live... you're only alive right now because Anthony is too kind. I wouldn't have been so kind..." Kurai said as his eyes glowed blue.

"I would've let you go through the same shit I did all those years ago at your hand." Kurai yelled. Tears fell down his face.

Anthony watched Kurai.

"And you didn't learn from the first time, and then ruined your second sons life." Kurai said angrily.

"We didn't do what we did to you to him" Kurai slapped his father. Kurai stumbled over to Anthony and fell to his knees in front of him. He took his brothers hands into his and looked down.

"Forgive me... forgive me Anthony." He squeezed his hands.

Anthony started to cry. "I failed you. I failed you as a brother. I'm sorry I didn't come back for you. If I did, none of the things that happened to you would've happened... you would be living with me, and living a relatively normal life..."

Anthony listened and let his tears fall.

"I'm sorry I didn't stop you from leaving. I thought I was doing what was best... letting you be able to walk away from a situation you didn't want to be in, just like I did years ago.." Kurai was in pain.

He felt as if he failed.

He felt responsible for the anguish in Anthonys life.

Anthony didn't blame him for anything. Yes, he felt frustrated sometimes, but he didn't blame him for anything.

His brother was the only biological family member who actually stuck by him.

Anthony gently hugged his brother tightly.

"I never blamed you, Kurai... yes, you made me frustrated, but I never blamed you for anything in my life." Anthony said teary eyed.

Kurai hugged his brother tightly and held his head. "I...I'll make it up to you." Kurai said.

"I just need you to be here for me to do that." Anthony said as he pulled from the hug. He looked at his brother and smiled softly.

"Okay?"

Kurai nodded and wiped his tears.

Jackson watched the two and looked at his hands. He stood and sighed. "It's probably best for me to give you boys my power. It's for the best."

Stephen looked at Jackson. "It'll kill you or at worst cripple you." Jackson simply nodded.

"I know..."

He reached over to give Antony his power when suddenly a blast went through the room. Everyone when opposite directions from each other.

Anthont winced as he pushed himself up weakly. He looked over and saw Jackson lifted into the air. He didn't look alive.

Wanda stood there as she took a deep breath. His father fell to the ground in pain. Wanda stretched and sighed.

"He had some power behind him." She said as she floated up into the air.

"Clearly, the strength passed down to both of his sons..." Wanda turned. Her eyes glowed red and a smirk grew on her face.

Anthony's eyes widened.

"My dear Anthony, I have patiently waited for you to become more powerful. You have... you now will be able to give me what I want to finally achieve my goal, but I want some fun with it... so..." she smirked as her power flowed from her.

"Run."