Change of Emotions

The ride back was quiet.

Anthony woke up half way through the flight. He looked around, seeing Aoife and Mina asleep as well.

He sighed in relief. He looked out the window and saw the dark sky outside.

He really hoped his brother was okay...

A man was slammed to the ground. The man winced as a gun fired. Another man fell to the ground dead.

"S-sir!!! We're sorry! We didn't mean to have your daughter killed!" The man begged.

Kurai watched him. "Oh... oh so you're sorry? That solves everything." He chuckled as he backed off the guy.

"See that wasn't so hard..." Kurai said with a dark gaze. "But... there is one small thing... that is missing here."

The man watched him in fear. He backed up as Kurai stepped out of the shadows.

"... my daughter." He aimed his gun and shot the man. He raised his gun and shot another.

He killed too many people that night... they all were apart of the main group who kidnapped his daughter and gave her to Wanda.

He lowered his gun and looked at the ceiling. "Sir..." Kurais guard said.

"What..." Kurai said darkly.

"Your wife is on the phone... she wanted to tell you Anthony is back." He said.

Kurai frowned. "Hoping it would be a bit later... fine. Let's go." He turned and started to leave. He had blood on his hands and shirt.

"Sir... are you going to change?"

"No. My brother needs to finally see me for who I am..." he opened his car door.

"A monster who exacts revenge painfully." He got in and closed the door. His guard got in the front and motioned for the driver to head back.

The group got back. Anthony walked in with a bit of assistance from Natasha. Stephen ran over and hugged him.

"You're okay... thank god..." he said as he noticed his injuries. He looked at Anthony, Anthony just shrugged and chuckled.

"It's okay... it was a shot that was worth it." He said as Christine walked in. "Anthony!" She teared up and hugged him as the other avengers ran in and comforted Natasha.

Carol and Natasha Romanoff were there to see her. Natasha smiled and hugged her aunts tightly. "I'm home."

Carol teared up and kissed her head. "Thank goodness..." she said as Romanoff kissed her forehead and smiled sadly at her.

"They won't get you again..." she said as Kana walked out.

"You all are back." She said with a tired smile. She looked down slightly but then forced a happy smile. Anthony noticed the smile change, and immediately walked over to her and took her hand.

"I'm sorry... about... Kami." Anthony said. Kanas eyes filled up with tears. She teared up and started to cry.

"You're such a good child..." she hugged him as he hugged her back. She calmed down and wiped her eyes.

"Where's Kurai?" He asked as she stepped back.

"He went ou-" the elevator opened and he walked in.

A gasp filled the room. Kurai looked at Anthony. "Good to see you're back. I see Natasha is also here, so mission is a success."

Kana looked at him shocked. "You... didn't clean up?" She asked Kurai.

"Why would I need to?" He asked. His eyes dark. Kana recognized this reaction from him. This happened when he thought Anthony was killed by shield.

Anthony looked at his brother horrified. "W-what did you do..."

Kurai looked at his gun and then at Anthony. "I took out the gang that killed my daughter." He said casually.

Everyone in the room immediately got on alert.

"Why would you do that?!" Anthony yelled.

Kurai chuckled and sighed. "I was waiting for this conversation... I knew this was going to happen." He said as continued to look at his gun.

"You see, Anthony, I run a global mafia... I've basically conquered the world. And I can't let people just causally fuck with me and my family... understood?" He said bluntly.

"So... there are three reasons why I did it. One, because I demand respect, two, my family stays out of conflict, and three..." he chuckled darkly.

"I'm a monster. I'm not the good brother, I'm a bad guy, I'm villain." He said as he moved towards Anthony.

Anthony stepped back. "But... you know, your 'mentors' are also murderers, just like me." Kurai said.

"No they haven't..." Anthony said.

Kurai laughed. "That's hilarious!" He laughed.

Anthony felt a panic. "You can't be a bad guy."

"Guess what!? Reality sucks doesn't it!? I've been the bad guy for a very VERY long ass time. So, get used to it, I'm sorry Anthony, but I can't be the brother you oh wish for." He said as he turned and started to leave.

Anthony's eyes glowed red. He got ready to shoot a blast at Kurai. Suddenly the entire room went blue. Everyone ,except Kana, couldn't breathe.

Kurais eyes glowed a bright blue, "and anthony...." he looked at him.

"You're not stronger than me just yet... if You want to live a long life, it would be best to stay out of my way." Kurai said.

"Good bye, Anthony." The room went back to normal as Kurai and Kana entered the elevator. Anthony watched him.

Memories of his brother leaving when he was younger flashed in his mind. He winced and gripped his shoulder and teared up.

"D-don't go..."

Kana watched Kurai in the elevator. "You... didn't want to leave him, did you?" Kana asked him.

Kurai teared up and shook his head. "No... no I didn't want to. But, us being close will get him killed. I can't lose him." He said as he looked down.

Kana looked down and nodded. "You're doing this to keep him safe..."

He nodded. "I would never abandon him, but to keep him away and safe, I-I have to make him believe that I don't want him around."

The elevator stopped. Kana walked out with Kurai. He had been locking everything in. She just reached over and grabbed his hand. "Wanna head to Japan?"

He looked at her and kissed her head.

"Let's go to Japan..."'