Sorrow

"My Darkhold... I am the Scarlet Witch and you are not." She said.

"Oh no Wanda... that is no longer your title" he said as he created a battle corridor for the two of them.

He formed a massive explosion and shot it at her. She dodged and created another blast and shot it at him.

He dodged and flew at her, as he manipulated rocks to fly ahead of him. She blasted them turning them to dust, which created a cover for Anthony.

Anthony appeared behind her and kicked her to the ground. She winced and poured her power into the ground creating large, sharp, spikes to shot up at him.

He raised his hand and created a flat surface that cut all the spikes in half.

Wanda launched herself at him. "Back off-" she started to manipulate his mind.

He found himself in a white room by himself. He saw his younger self sitting there crying as red smoke flowed in behind him.

He heard Wanda speaking in sokovian in the background. She appeared to snap his neck, but he spun around and grabbed her neck and slammed her into the ground head first.

The illusion broke as she fell to the grounds her nose bled as Anthony made restraints hold her to the ground.

She glared at him as he walked over to her. "You won't beat me anywhere else, Anthony Strange."

He placed his hand against her forehead. "I will. I promise you that."

"What are you going to do...hm? Take over the multiverse?" She glared.

"Wanda... I am nothing like you. I don't want the multiverse. I just want to go home, go to place where you aren't ruining the lives of the innocent."

His eyes glowed red as his tattoo markings extended onto Wanda.

He placed her in a memory. A memory where she was with vision and her kids.

A tear went down her face as he started to absorb her power. She smiled weakly as an tear went down her face.

"Vision..." she said quietly. Anthony winced as he absorbed all of her power.

He finished and she fell to her side, not moving. He teared up and gripped his hair.

He never wanted to kill her.

He fell to his knees and cried as he realized he had to kill her. He continued to cry until he felt a small tug on his arm.

He looked and saw Jeremy. Anthony quickly turned his gaze away from Wanda and turned Jeremy away from looking at her body.

"Dad... did you get revenge?" Jeremy asked.

"I did not. I avenged your dad." He said as he ushered Jeremy to go inside.

Anthony turned and picked up Wanda. He teleported to where they buried Vision and Pierre. He used his power to dig the grave. He manipulated a coffin into existence and laid her to rest.

"Rest Wanda... You need it."

He sighed and teleported back to Kylo and the kids. The kids were asleep against Kylo. Anthony noticed that Kylo had been fully healed yet. "Let's head back inside." He said as he picked up the two kids and walked inside of the sanctum.

Kylo followed behind as Anthony laid the kids on the couch they originally were at. He sat down on the ground by them.

Kylo sat next to Anthony and leaned his head against him gently. "So... how are you going to get home?" Kylo asked.

"Very good question..." Anthony said. "I need to find someone who can go through dimensions or something to help me go through a dimension myself." He said Tiredly. Kylo nodded in response.

"I Don't think i Can watch you leave again." Kylo said.

"I wish I could live here instead." Anthony said as he held Kylos hand and looked at his ring.

"I wish you could too."

"Maybe... you can come with me?"Anthony said. He looked at him. "Live a life with me, let the kids enjoy a world with the avengers."

Kylo really wanted to. "We can't my love... we really can't. There are laws we must follow. And staying in our dimensions is one of those." Kylo said sadly.

Anthony just lowered his gaze and nodded. "Yeah..."Anthony stood and opened his Darkhold. He started to search for spells that could help.

He then noticed writing that didn't match the writing in the Darkhold. He raised a brow and raised the words into the air.

"Will strong enough to return home, will have one land in location..." he said. He frowned as he realized this Wanda was getting ready to travel the multiverse.

"This Wanda wanted to leave this universe and go to another..." he said as he looked at the spell that was written on the page in the Darkhold.

"A travel spell..." he let the book float as he suddenly realized. "I could mix the both..." Anthony said.

"Mix what?" Kylo asked.

"Mystic Arts and Chaos Magic... to create an inter dimensional travel spell... which could open a portal at the same while I am going through the multiverse." He said as he looked at Kylo.

Kylo looked sad.

Anthony lowered his hands. "Kylo?"

Kylo chuckled sadly and sat down. "Is it selfish of me, that I was hoping you wouldn't find a way back home?"

Anthony started to walk over to him before Kylo raised his hand towards him. "Answer me..." Kylo said as tears welled up in his eyes.

Anthony stopped as he watched Kylo start to break down. He simply nodded.

"Is it selfish me that I would rather see your universe burn just so you could be here again... be here for your beautiful children..." Kylo started cry.

"I never got to mourn you! I had to raise two kids. I had to smile for them at your funeral, I had to smile at them when they asked where you had gone...." Kylo started venting.

"I-i don't want to be selfish... it's horrible for me to say all this-"

"I considered it." Anthony said. Kylo looked at him shocked.

"I wanted to pretend that I didn't find a way home... I wanted to so badly. But, I couldn't." He said. Anthony walked towards him and held his cheek.

"I wish I could stay, but I have a world to protect. Me being here is probably making things worse too..." Anthony said sadly as Kylo put his forehead against Anthony's.

"So... are we saying goodbye again now..." Kylo sad as a tear fell from his face.

"Yes..." Anthony said as he held Kylos hand. He squeezed it slightly.

Kylo kissed Anthony slightly as Anthony pulled him closer to him.

"I'm sorry..." Anthony said quietly.

Kylo nodded as he wiped his eyes. Kylo stepped back from him and smiled sadly.

"Go save the world... my hero."