Plan

Nighttime came and the girls went to their room, Kylo and Anthony to theirs, and Bucky with Sam.

Sam was in his room getting changed. Bucky came in shortly after and glanced at Sam. (Multiple times obviously).

Sam met his glances as Bucky looked at him. Bucky turned red from ear to ear. Sam chuckled and walked over to him and rubbed his cheek with his thumb.

Bucky held him close and closed his eyes, taking in his presence. Sam kissed his cheek, and then the other, as Bucky opened his eyes.

Sam met his eyes and smiled softly as he kissed him. Bucky kissed him back with a soft smile.

Not a single word exchanged.

Bucky broke the kiss and just gazed at him. "Ready to go to bed?"

Sam smiled tiredly.

"Absolutely."

Anthony walked out of the bathroom drying his hair. He saw Kylo sitting on the window looking out, watching the rain.

Anthony lowered his towel and walked over to the window and looked out. He turned his head and met with Kylos gaze.

"You okay?" Anthony asked. Kylo stood and looked at him and sighed. "You really are too kind aren't you..." Kylo said as he rubbed his neck and looked at him.

"What do you mean by that..." Anthony asked calmly. "You would rather give Wanda a second chance than get rid of her for good without knowing if she ever became good." Anthony nodded at the statement.

"You truly are a superhero." Kylo said. He sighed again and out his forehead against his. "I'm sorry.... I- I didn't mean to get mad at you earlier. I was just scared." Kylo said quietly.

"Why are you scared?" Anthony said as he kissed his cheeks.

"That I might lose you..." Kylo said as he wrapped his arms around Anthony's neck gently. Anthony looked at him.

"You won't lose me. I promise you that now." Anthony said seriously. "You won't lose anyone else." He said again.

Kylo just kissed him and kept him close. Anthony kissed him back only breaking it slightly. "I promise to make you happy... after all this fighting."

Kylo smiled softly and nodded. "I'll be holding you to that promise."

"Good." Anthony said with a smile.

Wanda looked at her screen in her office. Madam Hydra was standing next to her.

Pictures of everyone in that house was there. "Is the boy still dating that girl..."

"Base on our reports, he's in a relationship with the Symbiote. Turns out the symbiote is from earth. He was an uncontrollable project. His full name is Kylo Espinosa." Madam Hydra said as she handed Wanda the file for him.

She held it and made Natasha and Kylos pictures show up on the screen only. "Let's throw them both in the way and see what my dear rival will do. Maybe he will feel something." Wanda said. She smirked and turned to leave the room.

The next morning everyone was gathered in the kitchen planning on how to get into the prison where Wanda keeps her high profile prisoners.

"I'll be making a portal into the prison. Bucky and Natasha will go ahead with Kylo and take out all military forces in there who will pose a problem. I will come in behind with Mina and Aoife knocking out security and searching for them." Anthony said as he snapped his fingers and his battle attire appeared.

"And Sam, you will be directing us from here. You have the second highest intellect here, your rival your daughter, but, she has a stronger punch so she will be leading the assault. You will be the eyes of the operation." Anthony said as he passed everyone an intercom.

"Gotcha." Sam said as he pulled up a hologram screen.

"Alright. I'm going to open the portal, get ready." Anthony moved his hands in a perfect motion and opened the portal.

Bucky and Natasha walked in first with Kylo as well. Natasha dove into the shadows with Bucky. Kylo willing stood as bait.

"Put your hands up!" Said a commander of a whole troop. Kylo chuckled and nodded. "Hands up!" He said as he put them up.

"Surrender..." the guard said.

"Funny... I was going to tell you the same thing... Plague, let's play." Suddenly plague appeared and lunged at the troop as Natasha and Bucky ran ahead.

Anthony walked through and went down another hall with the other two.

Mina ran on the ceiling. She jumped down next to Aoife as they followed Anthony.

Anthony skidded to a stop when he heard someone in front of them.

"Hello... spider." Minas eyes widened. "Anthony go! Aoife and I got him!" Mina and Aoife jumped and dodged Venom.

Anthony nodded and ran ahead. He came to a rather large door that was highly fortified. Anthony shot the door down with a blast.

He walked in and looked around. He saw cells of random people. Something told him something was off.

He frowned as came to a highly locked cell. He broke the locks with one wave of his hands. The door flew open and there was everyone.

"Dad! Wong! Grandma!" He raised his hands and melted the glass. He ran over to Stephen.

Stephen looked at him. "Anthony..." he said in exhaustion. "Go to the... Ancient one."

Anthony looked at her and saw that her head was bleeding. The boy pressed his intercom. "Sam! Be ready for three injured. My dad, Wong, and the Ancient one!" He said as he opened a portal.

"Okay, be carefully though, there's someone coming your wa-" the intercom went out. Anthony moved quickly and pulled the ancient one into the portal, he then helped Wong through.

He pulled Stephen up. "You've grown..." Stephen mumbled. Anthony nodded. "I did... I-I have a boyfriend."

Stephen smiled weakly. "Wonderful, can't wait to meet him" He said as he stumbled. Anthony put his dad through the portal.

"You will.... stay here. I'll be back soon." Anthony said as he closed the portal. Strange reached out as the portal closed.

"N-no you can't fight her..."'he said before he passed out.

Anthony muted his intercom as the doors flew open. "The little boy!" Wanda said as she stepped in. The room glowed red.

Anthony's eyes glowed red as he watched her. He just shot a blast at her, running at her and delaying the first strike.

Wanda blocked his fists and magic, knocking him back. Anthony recovered and shot magic through the ground, sending rocks in the air, he raised his hand at her, sending the rocks at her at full speed.

"You have grown boy..." she smirked at him.

"I have..." he said confidently.