Parents

Agatha paused the elevator and pulled him up. She fixed his hair and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Breathe kid, you won't even be able to say hi if you're hyperventilating..." she said worryingly.

He just took deep breaths. "Good..." she said as fixed him up.

The thoughts still went through his mind as she continued the elevator. "You ready?"

"No idea..." he said quietly.

"I know the feeling... just remember, you look sharp, you got taller, you got stronger, and you need some help with the sharp edges that's all." She said as she rubbed his back.

He nodded slightly as the elevator opened.

He stepped into the tower and looked at everything that changed. He looked around in awe.

"Wow..." he said quietly.

He looked at the wall that had pictures of each teammate.

Natasha Barnes - Wilson: Leader, Captain America
Aoife D. M : Co - Leader, Shockwave
Mina : Avenger, Spider Rosé
Anthony Strange: Avenger, Scarlet Witch

He smiled softly until he saw one more picture on the wall.

Kylo Martinez: Avenger, Plague

Anthony lowered his head and simply walked away from the picture to avoid breaking down. Agatha glanced at the picture but then followed Anthony down the hall to the room where everyone hung out.

He walked in and saw Natasha working out, Mina scrolling on her phone from the ceiling, and Aoife watching TV.

"So this is what you guys do when I'm not here?" He said.

Mina looked and looked shocked. "Anthony!" She proceeded to fall from the ceiling onto the couch below.

Natasha looked up from her weights. He frowned as she walked over. "I'm actually surprised your here..." she walked past him and continued down to her room.

There was an anger between the two.

Aoife smiled and waved as she walked over. She was still taller than Anthony which made him chuckled. "Hey Aoife.." he signed as he looked around.

"Mina, where are my parents?" He asked.

"Ah, well... things have changed. We're officially the new Avengers, your dad is the one who is protecting the east coast. He created a defense border with his shield. He's trying to push the border to find what he is looking for."she said.

"Ah... where might this be?" He asked.

"About 20 miles from here. Don't you want to hang out with us for a bit?" She asked.

"Not right now Mina... but I'll be back shortly." He said as he walked back down the hall with Agatha.

Mina's gaze shifted to a saddened one. "He has changed..."

Anthony went to the elevator and pressed the down button.

"Leaving again?" Natasha asked from Behind him.

"I'm just going to find my dad... and plus who cares if I leave again. You guys are functioning just fine without me." He said sharply.

"We're only functioning without you cause we had to. You didn't even say goodbye to us, you just up and left us to go stay with the woman who trained Wanda, the woman who has ruined a lot of our lives." She snapped back.

"All of your lives? Last I checked she hasn't really touched any of you." He said as he turned towards her.

"Wanda has tried and tired to kill us, and we keep thwarting her away." Natasha said.

Anthony looked at her as the elevator opened. "Captain, if Wanda wanted you dead, she would have killed to a long time ago. She doesn't play with her prey." He stepped into the elevator.

The door closed leaving Natasha there. She frowned and walked down the hall.

Anthony stared blankly at the wall. "Was that your boyfriend... on the wall?" Agatha asked.

Anthony nodded as the elevator got to the bottom floor. "It's nice gesture... that they made him an avenger. He did die for the planet." He said as hr stepped outside and used the sling ring.

He sensed his father as he opened it.

He stepped through into his fathers office with Agatha. Stephen was right outside his office door about to come in.

Anthony simply sat down. He got nervous waiting to see his Dad.

It had been 3 years.

3 long years since he saw him or spoke to him.

He stopped breathing when he heard the door open.

The sound of someone walking into the room stopped. Anthony turned around in the chair and stood up.

Stephen dropped his files. "H-hey da-" Anthony barely made it through his words before Stephen ran over and hugged him tightly.

Anthony hugged his father tightly and teared up.

"I- I thought I'd never see you again." Stephen said as he held his son.

"I-I wouldn't stay away for forever." He said with a teary chuckle.

Stephen pulled from the hug and held his face. "My poor boy... life hasn't treated you well huh..."

Anthony nodded his head sadly. "It's been beating the shit out of me..." tears went down the boys face.

Anthony felt himself turn from the 21 year old, 6'2 adult he was to his 10 year old self who had a really bad day at school.

"Well... I got you now. Okay?" As Anthony nodded in response the door opened.

"Stephen I brought you something to-" Christine said as she stepped in.

"Anthony!" She ran over and hugged him tightly. Anthony hugged her tightly. "Hi..." he said quietly.

She pulled from the hug and held his face, smiling and tearing up. "My boy..." she said softly.

Anthony was about to say something when he saw the ring on her finger. He held her hand and then looked at her.

She chuckled. "Oh yeah... I'll officially be Mrs. Strange next year."

Anthony teared up and hugged both Christine and Stephen.

Stephen chuckled and then glanced at Agatha. "Have you been taking care of him?"

She nodded. "Yes I have... and honestly, he's been taking care of me too." She chuckled.

"Thank you, Agatha... I truly appreciate it."

"No problem... he has some issues but I'm sure his family is willing to help." She said.

"Absolutely."