Encounter

Mina and Aoife were downstairs making breakfast for everyone. They were the main ones were, by definition, okay.

Aoife was cooking some eggs when she glanced over at Mina. Mina was cutting some fruit and humming

Aoife smiled softly watching her but snapped out of it when Natasha came downstairs. She was wrapped in a blanket and her hair was a mess.

Aoife sighed. 'Let me brush your hair. Take a seat' she signed as she was about to go upstairs to grab a brush but Natasha placed one on the counter.

Aoife smiled and walked over and started to brush her hair. Natasha relaxed and looked around. "Why is it so dark and dreary..." she mumbled.

"In London it rains a lot, so, we have a lot of cloud coverage." Mina said as he filled a bowl with the fruit she cut up.

Natasha nodded as she saw Sam and Bucky come downstairs. Bucky stayed close to Sam, which Sam was perfectly fine with.

Natasha got up and walked over to Sam and leaned her head against him. "How is everyone?" He said as he rubbed her head and kissed the top of her head.

"Pretty good!" Mina said as she started to clean up the counter.

The boys came downstairs next, and were pretty much zombies as they came down. "Morning..." Anthony said as he yawned. Kylo just went over to the table and put his head agaisnt the table.

'Nice to see everyone refreshed...' Aoife signed with an annoyed look on her face.

Natasha was going to talk to Anthony, but then she saw the ring. "Are you engaged?" She asked. Anthony looked at her and chuckled.

"Not really, we just made a promise." Natasha smiled softly at that. "Cute cute." She said as Aoife motioned to everyone to sit.

Aoife started to serve everyone their food. Eventually everyone got the table and started to eat the lovely breakfast.

Anthony and Natasha finished eating first. Natasha headed upstairs at the same time as Anthony. He entered his room and pulled his shirt off to put on his day clothes.

He thought of Natasha for a moment. He saw a quick glance of the scars and injuries on her back. He frowned and sighed as he thought about the hell she probably went through.

Suddenly, he had a flashback to when the two of them kissed.

He looked up slowly and thought about it a bit longer. "Hm...." he just pulled another shirt on and stepped out of his room when he heard faint crying coming from Natashas room.

He walked over to the door and listened. He continued to hear the crying until he knocked. "Natasha?" He opened the door slightly and saw her in a corner of the room crying...

He rushed over and looked at her. "Natasha?" She looked at him and looked terrified. "D-don't hurt me... please."

Anthony was almost shocked by this behavior. "I won't hurt you..." he said calmly. He held her hand and rubbed her knuckles.

She squeezed his hand and basically shivered. He stayed right there and didn't move. She looked at him as she wiped her eyes.

He smiled softly and helped her up. "Hey... don't forget we're here." He said as he fixed her messed up hair.

She nodded slightly and wiped her eyes. "Okay..." Anthony was about say something when he heard a commotion outside.

He saw an explosion go off. His eyes glowed red as he jumped out the window in Natashas room. He landed and walked out into the street and saw Hydra troops.

He ran back inside. "Sam! Get Bucky and Natasha out of he-"

"Soliders!" A voice said from outside. "Activate!" A Hydra soldier said. Anthony turned his head and saw Natasha rush at him.

Everything was slow motion until she kicked him down the stairs and outside. He hit the concrete and winced as she walked outside.

She Anthony tried to get up but she punched his gut and kicked him into the wall. Anthony hit the wall and cried out. He shot a blast at her as the others rushed outside.

Mina shot webs at Natashas feet. Aoife shrieked at her. Natasha covered her eyes and cried out as she looked at Anthony, her eyes begging for help.

"Stop... STOP!" He yelled as he signed to Aoife. He ran over to Natasha. He moved his hands and took control of her mind.  He then left her mind as she fell to her knees.

"Mina! Remove the webs!" He said as she ran over.

Kylo saw guards arriving. He turned into Plague and rushed as the Hydra agents, hitting them all and knocking them back.

Anthony watched him. He quickly jumped onto the roof as the others ran with him. Anthony pressed his intercom as he ran holding Natasha.

"I'll be back in shortly. Hold out till then." Anthony said.

"You know I will..." Kylo said as plague released a toxin into the area.  Kylo was about to kill more guards when a red blast knocked him back.

Kylo turned and saw Wanda.

Wanda landed on the ground, making the toxin disappear. It drowned in the presence of her power. Kylo frowned as he watched.

"Ah... so you're the boyfriend." Wanda waved her hands making a loud high pitch shrill. Plague screamed, hurting Anthony as plague retreated back into Kylo.

Kylo cried out as he covered his ears. Wanda smirked and shot a blast at him.

Just as the blast was about to him, yellow magic shield appeared in front of him. Kylos eyes widened as he saw Anthony standing in front of him.

"Wanda... unless you want to die, I recommend leaving him alone." Anthony said as his eyes glowed red.

Kylo had never seen him fight up close. Anthony was different in combat, it was Bizzare.

Anthony saw the dead and half eaten soldiers on the ground he frowned and just shot a blast at Wanda.

She blocked it but then realized his power was around her neck. She started to choke as Anthony started to close his fists.

She winced and a sense of panic rushed over her.

"Get her!" Kylo yelled. Anthony suddenly realized what he was doing. He watched her and let her go. He swiftly made a portal and disappeared through it with Kylo.

Wanda frowned and rubbed her neck as she took a deep breath. "Coward..".