Peaceful

Anthony was rushed inside as he was being given medical attention. Stephen took off his cloak and started to be the doctor this time around.

Anthony laid on the table as Kylo watched. Anthony's heart stopped but no one told Kylo. Stephen immediately started to try and bring him back.

"Christine! Get some antidotes and try to match them to the poison on the bullet!!" He said as Anthony gasped for air and gripped his fathers arm.

Anthony cried out in pain as his team watched from outside the door. He kicked in pain as it felt like the poison was burning him from the inside.

Kylo ran over to him and squeezed his hand. "Hun, I'm right here." Anthony held his hand tightly until his knuckles turned white.

Kylo whispered words of comfort to him. Anthony hung onto every word Kylo said to him.

The team came over and encouraged him. Anthony opened guys eyes as he looked at them. Blood dripped from his nose as he looked at them.

Christine ran over and administered the cure. Anthony teared up as he looked at everyone all around him.

He started to calm down as he laid there. The sky outside went from red back to blue, but something felt strange. He felt more in this universe.

Anthony pushed himself up. He winced as his eyes glowed red. He raised his hands and saw that the multiverse had merged into one...

He searched through the many different versions and discovered he was the only Anthony... his team was one of a kind...

But then he looked over at Kylo. "What happened to your Anthony..."

"He died in a battle against Wanda, they both perished." Kylo said as he looked at Anthony looked out into his map and realized this was the last Kylo in every universe.

"You're... the only Kylo left... we're all the last of variants..." he said looking at his team. His eyes stopped glowing as he looked outside. There was a strange peace.

He saw someone walking towards the tower. Anthony winced and flew outside and landed in front of the person. It was Wanda...

A different Wanda.

She looked different. He looked behind her and saw Vision, and two boys his age.

"Thank you... for putting that Wanda at peace." She said. Anthony looked at her.

"Are you friendly..." he said. She nodded and motioned her family forward.

"We're the Maximoff family. We apologize on Behalf of our variant... like wasn't kind to her but she took the wrong path." Wanda chuckled.

Anthony nodded. She looked at him and smiled softly. "You were who she needed to become." Wanda said.

"You're truly the best of us." She said as she ruffled her hair. "I want you to meet my sons... that's were who she was searching for. Billy and Tommy Maximoff." She said as the boys stepped forward and shook his hand. "It's pleasure to meet you." Anthony said.

"Well... you may go wherever you please as long as you don't cause havoc and chaos." Anthony said.

Wanda nodded. "We're just going to live in peace." She waved and walked off with vision.

Anthony raised himself up into the air and started to sense every person on the earth.

Everyone was different. No duplicates. He opened his eyes and landed on the ground gently.

It was all one universe.

Somehow Wanda made it all one. He looked over at where his mother laid dead. He saw something in her pocket. He took it.

It was a letter addressed to him from Wanda. He opened it.

Anthony Strange,

You are a pain in my side. But, you truly were a good witch. I knew I couldn't beat you.

Recently I've discovered that the universes were all in such a way that they complimented each other by not having the same people, and if they did, they were deceased.

I've discovered this with my one other variant who figured out for to be happy, and to fix her life as a hero. So, i swore to myself to merge the universes to be one of you beat me.

Assuming you're reading this, you beat me.

Well... enjoy the new chaotic world. Figure out how to fix it. It's the last thorn I can place in your side.

Enjoy.

W.M

Anthony raised a brow but then realized. He turned and saw everyone coming outside. Kylo walked over to Anthony.

Anthony teared up and held his face. Kylo teared up as well as he put his hands over Anthonys.

"Are we... are we good?" Kylo said, fearing they might be separated. Anthony let his tears fall and nodded.

Kylo smiled as tears fell. He pulled him into a kiss. Anthony kissed him back and picked him up.

Kylo sobbed as he hugged him back. The retro basked in the fact that they were back together again.

Natasha walked over with her phone and opened her camera. "Smile boys!" Anthony looked at the camera as Kylos kissed his cheek.

Stephen stuck by Kurai, pushing him in his wheelchair. Stephen looked over at Anthony and saw a face of pure joy.

He hasn't seen that in a long long time. Kurai turned and saw Kana running over to the group. He just smiled and opened his arms.

Everything was safe... everyone was happy.
Stephen sat down on the grass as he saw a quintet land nearby. Sam and Bucky came out. They saw everyone, and was quite confused when they saw Kylo.

"What the hell did we miss?" Bucky said.

Anthony took Kylos hand into his and kissed it gently. Kylo simply smiled. "Still a flirt are we?"

"Oh yes. Only this time you get to deal with it for a long long time now." Anthony said with a chuckle.

Kylo smiled softly at that. "Good."