Activate

The team got into the jet.

Anthony was about to get on when Kurai grabbed his arm. "Hey hey..." Anthony looked at him.

"Come back to us... I can't lose another family member..." Kurai said seriously.

"I'll come back." Anthony said. He hugged his brother and ran onto the jet.

Anthony sat in the center of the jet. His eyes glowed red as he searched for Natasha. He winced and groaned in pain as he started to track her.

He had these bracelets that could triangulate where his energy is focusing. Aoife plugged the bracelets into the jet.

They had coordinates. Anthony took deep breaths and tried his hardest not to cry out in pain as the jet took off.

He needed to stay focus, in case they decided to move her.

Sam was besides him with a medical kit. He had heart monitoring tech on him to make sure he didn't get his heart rate too high and have a heart attack.

Bucky put the jet at full speed.

"We're heading to... Alaska. Of course... cold places where only the evil would want to go to." He said as he put stealth mode onto the plane.

Anthony cried out in pain as he tried his hardest to stay focused.

He couldn't believe what type of pain Natasha was going through. He panted as the pain stopped. "A-at max speed, how long will it take for us to get to Alaska..." he said as blood dripped from his head.

Bucky watched him. Shocked.. "I-uh 6 hours."

Anthony took a deep breath and nodded. "I can keep it up." He said as Sam wiped the blood from his head. He increased his ability to keep him awake.

Bucky was shocked this kid would go through all that pain just for his daughter.

He's a genuine person... Bucky thought. His mind raced back to Natasha. His little girl, in the hands of those monsters again.

"We're coming... we're coming." He said to himself as he looked out the front window.

"Your name?" Dr. Aikawa asked.

Natasha was barely responsive. "Natasha.... NYC... Sam and Bucky..." she said as she stared at the ceiling blankly.

"Aikawa...." Natasha said blankly. She looked at the woman. "Y-you look like your son... but he's nothing like you...." she said angrily.

She pulled against her restraints. Dr.Aikawa turned on the shock, causing the girl to cry out.

"Don't speak of my sons in front of me. They were disappointments that failed my expectations." She said as She turned off the power.

"Name?"

"Nat... NYC,  Sam and Bucky...." she panted. "Anthony... Anthony is so kind." She said with a weak smile.

"Why are you telling me this..." the Doctor asked.

"Cause... at this rate, I'm not going to remember him, might as well say what's left in my mind." Natasha said weakly.

Her fists unclenched as she stared at the ceiling blankly. "He's so respectful... and l-loving towards me..." the doctor turned on the power.

Natasha cried out again.

The doctor turned it off.

"I... I just wished he would've answered my question... I barely remember it now..." she said as she teared up.

The Doctor turned on the power shocking her again.
"It's good to know that they're loved by someone..." she said.

The jet landed. Anthony fell to the ground panting tiredly. He had managed to stay awake the entire time.

Bucky ran over to him and helped him up. Anthony waved his hand telling him it's okay. "I got it..."'he said.

He was trying to show them that he was okay to join in on the mission. "Who going to go directly to Natasha..." Mina asked as she pulled her mask over her face.

Bucky looked at Sam and Sam looked at Bucky.

"Anthony..."they said.

Anthony looked at them surprised. "Me? Why not you guys?"

"You'll be faster at breaking her out, and beating whosever ass has to be beat. We will be backup." Sam said as he put his shield on his back.

Bucky nodded in agreement as everyone walked out. Bucky looked at Anthony. "Bring my daughter back to me... please."

Anthony nodded. "I will." He ran out of the jet and landed in the middle of a bunch of Hydra soldiers. His eyes glowed red as he slammed his hands to the ground knocking all the soldiers back.

He clenched his fist in front of them knocking them all out. He ran into the base as Sam and Bucky started to fight behind him.

He ran down the hall and following her energy. He kept going until he sensed it starting to fade. He frowned as looked up.  He ran faster, knocking enemies back as he got to a locked door. Shot a blast at the door.

He saw his mother administering the shock. Natasha cried out. He shot a blast at his mother slamming her into the wall.

He ran over and turned off the shock.

Natasha panted as she looked around. She looked at Anthony. "A-Anthony..." he rushed over and started to remove her restraints.

"I got you... don't worry. I won't let them have you." He said as he started to remove the restraints on her ankles. He saw the bruises on her ankles and wrists.

He got her unstrapped and helped her up. She could barely stand.

She gripped his arm tightly as she tried to push herself to stand. "Hey hey..." he said calmly.

"Don't force yourself.." he said as he wiped blood from her head.

He held her cheek and wiped some tears from her face. "I'll get you out of here..." he said.

She smiled sadly and shook her head. "You need to run..." she said as she saw Madam Hydra.

"She's going to activate me... I will hurt you." She said as Anthony's eyes glowed.

"Whatever she activates... I will bring you back. I promise you." He said as Madam Hydra stopped.

"Zima..."

Natashas eyes went dull. "R-run..." he took a step back as she pulled out her knife and gun. She stepped towards him.

"Anthony! Meet the worlds greatest Assassin next to that of the Winter Soldier, Zima!"