Lack of Sight

Mina rushed at Venom and switched her wrist bracelets into shockers. She delivered punches and shocks to venom causing him to stumble.

Mina jumped up into the air and shot electrical webs at him. They stuck and shocked him. Venom screamed and jumped at her, slamming her to the ground. She winced and got up and slid between his legs and kicked his back.

She jumped and slammed him head into the ground. Venom pushed himself up. He was losing his bond and was close to retreating back into Eddie.

Mina shot a web at his head but venom grabbed it and flung her into the wall. She winced as she hit the ground.

She pushed herself up slowly when venom punched her into the wall again. She cried out and hit the ground.

Venom held her down to the ground when suddenly a shriek knocked venom back.

It was brief due to Aoife falling to her knees and coughing up blood. Venom was down for the count. He retreated and took control of Eddie's body and ran away.

Mina looked at Aoife and ran over to her.

Aoifes eyes were closed with blood on the corners. Aoife was breathing heavily as she gripped Mina's arm tightly.

Mina sensed that Aoife was panicking.

Aoifes hands were shaking. Her cheeks were red as if she was going to cry.

Mina lifted her mask up slowly and held her hands and helped her up. She tapped Morse code into the intercom.

"I'll get you back to base. Strange is probably not at the tower at the moment... I'll get you back." She tapped.

Aoife simply nodded as Mina pulled down her mask as she waved down a taxi. The taxi pulled to the side.

"Where you two heading?" The driver asked.

"Avengers Tower Please!" Mina said as Aoife tightened her grip on Mina's hand. Mina held her hand back as she paid the driver.

Mina sighed as she rested her eyes. She tapped the intercom letting Aoife know she is still there.

"Can you see anything?" Mina tapped.

"No... I can't." Aoife tapped back. She was about to tap something else but didn't continue.

"Aoife, please say what you were going to say." Mina asked her.

"I'm... im scared Mina. I can't see, hear, or speak... what if I'm stuck like this. What if I can't ever see you again?" Aoife sniffed.

Mina opened her eyes and looked at her. The lights from outside illuminated Aoifes face.

Tears were going down her face. Mina reached over and gently wiped the tears from her face. They were slightly stained red due to her injury but that didn't deter Mina.

"My dear Aoife, you will get your sight back. I promise you. Even if I have to fight Wanda, you will get your beautiful eyes back." Mina tapped.

Aoifes expression changed slightly.

Mina adored the little facial expressions she would make.

Aoife tapped a message to her with a small smile.

"My hero."

Mina blushed faintly at that as they pulled up to the avengers tower. Mina got out and helped Aofie out and went up to the elevator.

Aoife leaned against the wall. All of her other injuries were getting to her. Mina noticed and just simply got her to their room and laid her down.

Aoife stumbled onto her bed and started to take off her protective gear. Mina helped her. Aoife felt so embarrassed. She didn't want to tell Mina that.

Mina grabbed a first aid kit and had Aoife lift up her shirt. She then started treating her wounds. Aoife flinched and lowered her head. Mina continued to work quick but gently.

The pain was tolerable, but since Aoife had all of her senses basically gone, when Mina touched her wounds and her back, she flinched more than usual.

Mina finished her back and walked around to the front of Aoife and started to treat her head. She pushed Aoifes bangs back and cleaned the wound and then stitched it.

Mina looked at Aoife and paused slightly. She kneeled down in front of her and wiped some blood off of her cheek with her thumb.

"Open your eyes." Mina tapped on her intercom.

Aoife winced and opened her eyes.

"Im going to put two drops in each eye okay?" Mina tapped in Morse code. Aoife nodded and let Mina lean her head back.

Mina placed the drops in each of Aoifes eyes. Aoife winced and rubbed her eyes.

"This should help the nerves in your eyes act normal again." Mina tapped.

"It hurts..." Aoife tapped.

"I know, but sometimes things have to hurt before they feel any better." She replied.

Aoife Opened her eyes a few moments later. Everything was blurry but she make out the shape of Mina. "I can see you a bit better now..." Aoife tapped.

Mina smiled. "Perfect."

Mina gently held Aoifes face as she wiped the extra eye drop liquid off of Aoifes face. Aoife felt her cheeks get slightly red.

Mina noticed but didn't want to say anything to make Aoife even more flustered.

She knew Aoife liked her, and she liked Aoife she just didn't want anything to change how they were now.

"How can I repay my hero?" Aoife tapped with a faint smile.

"No need." Mina said with a soft smile. Aoife just placed her forehead against Mina's and sighed.

"Fine then... get some rest. You deserve it." Aoife tapped onto her intercom.

"I could say the same about you." Mina said as she looked Aoife.

Aoife moved her head from hers and smiled softly. "I will not push past your boundaries ... perhaps, one day I'll be able to kiss you?" Aoife smiled softly.

Mina blushed and smiled ever so slightly. "One day. Lets get there first." Mina tapped into the intercom.

Mina stood and ruffled Aoifes hair. "Good night."

"Night." Aoife said back as she took off her intercom.

She laid in her bed staring at the ceiling.

"One day... hm." She thought to herself.

"How far away is one day?