Break In

Kurai walked into his house as it rained harder outside. He sighed as he took his shoes off.

He promptly was tacked by a little girl. "PAPA!" The girl squealed. Kurai chuckled and picked her up.

"Kurai, it's unlike you being late... unless
You ran into trouble?" She said, her eyes growing dark and protective.

"Of course I did, but I dealt with it obviously." He smirked and kissed her cheek as he walked over to his daughter who was now glued back to the TV.

"Dad.. can I meet some ice skaters!?" She said looking at him.

"You have to either watch the Olympics, participate, or get one to coach you. So soon." He chuckled. Kami laughed and nodded as she watched the tv.

Kurai glanced at his wife. Her long black hair falling down her back beautifully.

Kana Aikawa: is right hand to the Mafia. She is ruthless and graceful at the same time. She had never lost a fight to anyone, and runs the mafia in her husbands absence.

She was the previous bosses daughter, and since he was a sexist prick, he gave the mafia to her husband. But, Kurai tormented the previous boss by giving his daughter the position of right hand man.

Kurai couldn't of picked better person...

Her abilities were simply being able to manipulate energy. She could contain it in her body and expel it. Kurai loved the uniqueness of her power.

Kurai on the other hand could manipulate life.

Simply anything with a heartbeat. It's unknown how far he can take his powers, but due to it, he was able to establish his mafia in almost every corner of the world.

He had a sibling and parents.. but he has no idea where they are.

He hated his parents, they were mad scientist who would do anything to prove their point. Especially if experimenting on their children was what they had to do.

He escaped them, but he has no idea about his sibling.

Who knows...

Kurai snapped out of his thoughts as Kana placed her hand on his shoulder. "Hun?" He jumped as he snapped back to reality. "Hm?" He said.

"You okay? You're zoning out there..." she said.

He chuckled and shrugged. "Just thinking of the past." He said as he rubbed her cheek gently. She smiled softly and kissed him gently.

"Don't think too much of it... I know it stresses you out.." she said with a smile.

"I won't... don't worry." He kissed her cheek. She chuckled and nodded, as she didn't believe him. He knew she didn't.

"Also.. Kana." He said as he started to walk past him. Her gaze turned towards his.

"I have a job for tonight." He said as he glanced at the clock. "In about... an hour." He looked at her.

"What does this job entail?" She questioned.

"Breaking into the Avengers tower and kidnapping some avenger named Anthony." He said as he got up and pulled on his jacket.

"Avengers!?" She said in shock. Kurai looked at and smiled reassuringly as he carefully held her hands. "I'll take care of everything.. don't worry. I don't even need a team to get in. I am basically walking in, walking out, get the avenger, give him my client and then we can go back home to Japan."

She looked at him, as if she didn't believe him but she just sighed.

"Just get back home safely... the avengers are the group we have the most problems with." She said as she sat across from him.

"I know, but they haven't dealt with me yet." He said with a smirk.

She sighed but chuckled and nodded. "I guess they haven't..."

Anthony was sitting in the common area with Aoife playing games.

The two were playing Uno, which Aoife was very good at.

'How are you so good at Uno when you can't say... Uno." Anthony signed to her, accepting his defeat.

She smirked. "Practice." She signed back. He just laughed and nodded.

"Sounds legit." As he said that, the power in the building went off. Anthony looked around. He frowned...

"Wandas probably back." He said as his eyes glowed. Aoife placed her cards down as stood up.

"Go wake up everyone! I'll keep Wanda back." He signed to Aoife as quickly as possible. She nodded and ran off, knocking on everyone doors, making as much noise.

Anthony saw the elevator making its way up to their floor. He felt a panic go through him. He just took a deep breath and prepared for those doors to open.

He raised his hands as the door opened.

There was a tall figure with a black mask, just leaned against the back on the elevator. The smell of cigarette smoke came out of the elevator.

"I don't intend to take long." The man in the elevator said as he stepped out. He looked around and then looked at Anthony.

He scanned the boy and chuckled. "Cute glowing hands... now. I'm looking for an Anthony. Know him?" The man said.

"I'm him... who am I talking to..." Anthony asked.

"Names Kurai. I'm going to be completely honest with you, I'm the mafia. I work for it. So, I have a deadline, and someone hired me to come get you."

He reached for Anthony but then a ear piercing shriek shot him back into the elevator.

Aoife immediately stood in between Anthony and Kurai.

It was almost pitch black in the elevator.

Aoife watched the elevator like a hawk. A soft chuckle came from the elevator.

"Aoife, Aoife... my haven't you grown. From X-Men to Avenger. I'm impressed, but my dear student...." object started lifting off the ground, object surround by a blue aura.

The sound of steps made both of them back up.
Aoife met the gaze of dark blue eyes glowing in the dark.

"... you are not stronger than me yet." Kurai signed to her. Anthony's eyes widened.

Kurai chuckled as his eyes shone brighter.

"Run..."