Retaliation

Anthony was down in the training room practicing spells.

He thought about his offer to his father to get someone with similar powers to train him. He was going to ask his brother of course, but he didn't know how well his brother could use his own power.

It was a risk he was willing to take though.

He raised his hand and created a blade looking shape. "Hm..." he made it disappeared and started practicing moves.

Soon he felt a pair of eyes on him. He turned his head and saw Mina and Aoife watching him. He got flustered and then proceeded to fall as he practiced a jump.

"You're getting better!" Mina said as she ran in, Aoife trailing behind her.

"I am?" Anthony asked as he looked at her surprised. She nodded and chuckled. "Yep! I'm impressed and that's coming from a girl who only has spider powers!" She said with a chuckle.

"Your powers aren't just spider powers... you're literally the protege of Miles Morales and Peter Parker..." he said as he practiced more spells.

"Eh true true..." she said as she looked out the window and smiled softly. "Did you ever imagine we'd get to this point in our lives? Being hero's?"

Anthony stopped as he moved his hands.

To be honest... he thought he would've died a long time ago. All those tests and experiments his parents did on him, he figured that he would never live to even see 17.

He lowered his hands and thought about what happened the day of the explosion. He can vaguely remember, more like he doesn't want to remember. The only part he remembers clearly is when strange arrived and basically gave him a new life and a new name... but now that he's looking at everything, he misses that last name cause of his brother.

He looked at his hands and smiled faintly. He felt connected to someone now.

He suddenly snapped out of it as someone flicked his head. Is was Aoife who looked panicked. She was signing to him quickly. 'Something is wrong with Natasha!'

Anthony got up and ran down the hall to her room. He rushed in and saw her on her knees gripping her head and crying.

Anthony stepped towards her. "Natasha-" she suddenly grabbed him and pinned him to the ground, her knife at his neck. He didn't move. He only looked at her with concern.

He noticed a red tint in her eyes. "Stay calm... Natasha." He suddenly put his hands against her head. Her eyes went back to the normal color and she started to fall.

He caught her and took her over to her bed and laid her down carefully. "Mina! Take Aoife with you to get medicine and some warm towels." He said as he covered her with a blanket.

The two girls nodded and ran out.

Natasha opened her eyes. She was still crying as she looked around. She looked at Anthony. "C-call my dads..."

Anthony quickly nodded and called them. He explained what happened, and before he knew it, they were both on their way.

"They're on their way Natasha." Anthony said as he came in. She was now sitting up and wiping her eyes as fast as she could. He assumed she didn't wanted him to see her tears.

He turned his back and sat on the end of the bed, giving her some privacy. "You okay?" He asked. She sniffed and just looked at his back.

"N-no... just a lot of stuff going through my head." She said as she wiped her eyes.

"Is it Hydra related?" Anthony asked.

She looked at his back again, surprised he knew about that. "How did you..."

"We were all given files about each other. Your file
Mentioned you were taken by Hydra very young. It mentioned you have PTSD from the whole incident and that you tend to get overwhelmed by emotion if shown or Reminded if these memories." He said as he looked at his hands and then her.

He met her surprised, confused, and scared gaze. He smiled softly at her and walked over to her. "If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here." He said as he wiped one of her tears.

She nodded slightly, surprised by the gesture. "I appreciate it, Anthony."

Kurai walked back inside his home. He was wiping blood off of his hands. "Kana! I'm back!" He said as he took his shoes off.

He frowned as he heard silence. Kami was at school so... Kana should be here. He pulled out his gun and took slow steps into the living room.

"Kana..." his eyes glowed blue. He suddenly dodge a yellow blast. He looked and saw Kanas eyes glowing red. She rushed him and started to fight him.

He blocked most of her attacks. He dodged another and raised his hand at her, taking control of her body. "Kana..." she started to fight his control.

He winced as he sighed and threw her into the wall. She stopped moving for a moment. He walked over to her. She swiftly grabbed him by the neck and started to burn him.

He cried out in pain. He looked at her eyes and realized they were dull and had a red tint behind them.

He raised his hand to take control of her mind but she pinned his arm down. He winced and then slammed his head against hers, making her let go of his arm.

He put his hand against her head and took control of her mind, removing the red tint from her eyes. She collapsed against him. He picked her up and placed her on the couch gently as he stumbled onto the floor next to the couch.

His head was bleeding and his neck and arm was burned. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. "Wanda..." he said as figured out his suspect.

He looked outside.

He knew, this was going to be bad.