Hiding

"Y'all can come out of hiding." Kurai said as he took another quick shot and cleared his throat.

A hidden door opened. Kana walked out with everyone else. "We should be fine for now, as long as she doesn't find Anthony here." Kana said as Kami ran over to Kurai.

Stephen nodded. He didn't say anything, he still didn't trust them. Kurai frowned at his rudeness. "I don't know if this would help your impression of me wizard, but, I was an X-Men... along with Aoife here." He said.

Strange signed what Kurai said to Aoife. She sighed and nodded. "It does not improve my impression of you. You are still a mafia boss..." Stephen snapped back at him.

Kurai scoffed. "I could tell Wanda you're here and see what happens." Kurai wouldn't do that... he wouldn't jeopardize Anthony and his friends lives.

He finally had found the last remnant of his family, he wasn't going to lose him.

"Well I have work to do. All of you can stay here for as long as you want... I'll be busy getting ready to go back to Japan." He continued down a hall.

Anthony's eyes widened he looked at Kana. She nodded. "We are Japanese citizens... we never were kindly treated here, so we stayed in Japan to raise our daughter in a less hateful country." She said.

"America isn't hateful..." strange said.

"Then what would you call the way you've been treating my husband this entire time?" She said as she raised a brow. "He has protected you all when he could've easily sold you out to Wanda, he has acknowledged his brother and wants to be in his life, and he has been kinder than you have..." she said in annoyance.

Strange frowned and turned away from her. He just made a portal for everyone. Wong, and the Ancient one walked through. Stephen motioned for Anthony and the others to come through.

Anthony looked at Kana. She chuckled and fluffed his hair. "You're welcome any time..." she said with a smile. He nodded and walked through the portal.

Mina, Aoife and Natasha looked at Kana. All flustered. "Are we welcome here any time as well?" Mina asked. Kana smiled and poked Minas cheek. "Absolutely, now get going. I have to go get ready for work."

The girls nodded and rang through the portal. Strange was about to close it when...

"Let the boy breathe and teach him to embrace his power." Kana said. He looked at her as she said that.

"Cause he's going to experience a time, where he isn't going to embrace that power or breathe.." strange watched her but then left, leaving through the portal.

She stood there and sighed. She glanced at the hallway Kurai "walked down". She sighed and stayed where she was.

"Kurai..." she heard an exasperated sigh come from him as he came into view. "I thought you were going to go so work so we can leave this country?" She said.

"I was... but then I got lost in memories..." he said.

"Memories?" She turned directly to face him.

"Just from when Anthony was little. That's all." He said as he rubbed his neck. She smiled softly.

"You care a lot for him huh..." she poked his cheek. He chuckled and kissed her head. "I do..."

Anthony walked into the tower. Strange immediately grabbed his arm and took him to the conference room.

"Hey!" Anthony said as strange had him take a seat.

Strange took of his cloak and stood at the front of the table. Anthony realized he was not in a good mood. Not at all...

"Do you realize your brother was working for the enemy... Wanda Maximoff a.k.a the Scarlett Witch! The woman who has been trying to kill you..." he said raising his voice.

"That was before he knew who I was... he recognized me and let me go long before Wanda even knew I was gone!" Anthony snapped back.
"Why are you trying to discredit him when he saved my life and put his neck out there for me!?" Anthony said as he got up.

His eyes glowed red. Stephen walked towards him. His expression changing from angered to scared.

He walked over to Anthony and fixed his hair. "I was scared of losing you... what, what if he tried to hurt you despite being your Brother? His powers are far more advanced than yours... you could've killed you and I didn't know..." Stephen said.

Anthony's eye color went back to normal. He teared up faintly. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't think about your perspective of things..."

Stephen shrugged slightly and just sighed. "It's okay... just please. Tell me where you're going next time."

Anthony nodded as strange messed up his hair. "Dad, are you going to train me in Chaos magic?" Anthony said.

Strange shook his head. "I can't.. I don't have Chaos magic. So I wouldn't know how to manipulate it to teach you."

Anthony nodded slightly. "You know we know someone who can help up." He said looking at his father.

Strange frowned slightly. "No... we are not going to go get him."

"He's not going to do anything... you know that." Anthony said with a smirk.

"He did almost kill me..." strange said.

"Perfect! If he's stronger than you, he can definitely teach me."

"Oh brother...."

Wanda walked into her house. She just got back from Karuis house.

She raised her hand and everything in the house turned red, and changed into a lair of sorts.

Her clothes changed into that of the scarlet witch.
"I am getting tired of this..." she said as she continued in.

She knew Anthony was still there at the house. "People are getting more and more brave to defy me..." she said with an annoyed chuckle.

"They both have potential of taking my spot in this world and they don't even know it. One is just running the mafia, the other is... trying to be a hero." She rolled her eyes and made power flow from her hands.

"When will Anthony learn his true power, and when will Kurai learn he also has chaos magic running through him?" She chuckled and lowered her hand.

"Maybe I'll kill them both before they find out."