Hero

The snowy season was starting to come around.

Kylo pulled out his winter gear and pulled on his boots and heavy jacket. He pulled his hat on and grabbed his bag.

Anthony was outside floating above the snow meditating. Kylo walked over to him and tapped his arm gently.

"I'm heading into the market. I'll be back later tonight. More people will come since it was first snow last night." Kylo said.

Anthony nodded looked at Him. "Be safe and don't be gone for too long. I'll make food tonight." Kylo chuckled and nodded.

"Alright. I'll be home shortly after sunset." Anthony nodded and watched him walk down the path. Anthony lowered himself to the ground and started to practice his martial arts. Her shot blasts and practiced fusing his chaos with mystical arts. He was getting better at it, especially since he was healed now.

He finished practicing and quickly went inside to pull on some winter gear to go foraging. He knew that Kylo was short on money since he was getting down to the last of his gardening supply, so he decided to go find some vegetables that he grew but out in the wild and for free.

He grabbed a basket and roamed in the woods near the house looking for things for them to eat.

Thankfully, he found some of the last fruits, last vegetable, some herbs and root plants. He was out here long enough for the sun to set. He looked up and saw the sky full of stars.

He saw one planet.

His planet...

Earth.

He teared up as he thought of his brother... team... and father. He held his basket tightly as he looked back at the sky.

"I'm trying to come home... I promise." He said as he teared up more. He quickly grabbed a few more herbs and trudged through the snow back to the house.

When he arrived, it was well after sunset. He didn't see Kylo in the house, and he didn't see him coming down the path. He placed the vegetables by the door and opened the door of the house. He saw Kylos shoes but that was it.

He turned the lights on and saw blood. His eyes widened.

He ran back outside and saw the same blood going back down the trail with other snow footprints next to what he assumed was Kylos. He snapped his fingers and his battle gear appeared. He took down the trail, following it the best he could.

He jumped up into the air and started to fly. The blood went down to the docks. He saw a group of people laughing and pointing.

He landed on a roof and started to watch.

He saw Kylo chained down and was being harassed by low symbols and instruments. His head and nose was bleeding.

He was badly hurt. Anthony's eyes glowed red as he saw how hurt he was.

Kylo was holding back his ability. "S-stop!" He yelled at the person hitting him. He clenched his fists as the sound of the instruments got louder. He clenched his fists. Suddenly a red blur landed in front of him knocking back everyone who was hurting him.

Kylo winced and looked and saw Anthony. Anthony glanced at him. "Who hurt you..."

Kylo glanced at the men in uniform. Anthony nodded and turned towards them and started to fight them. He blasted into the ocean, and threw one into the forest. He turned and saw a man had Kylo standing up with some sort of gun pointed at his head.

Anthony's eyes glowed red as he took control of the gun mans mind and punched him away from Anthony.

He raised his hands at the civilians and took the instruments away from them and threw them to the side.

"Leave..." he said simply. His gaze was dark and angered until he turned and looked at Kylo.

He broke the cuffs and restraints and quickly helped him up. Kylo winced as his leg was injured. He couldn't walk...

Anthony looked at him panicked. "Are you okay!?" He picked him up and took him over to a bench and placed him down carefully.

Kylo looked at him weakly. "Yeah... I saved... don't worry." He said with a tired smile. Anthony picked him up and flew to the house as fast as he could. He landed and started to open the door. He was panicking if Kylo was okay.

"Anthony..." Kylo said as Anthony left him at the door.

"Anthony..." he said again as Anthony was turning on lights and panicking. Kylo limped over to him and took his arm. Anthony looked at him as Kylo kissed him.

Anthony's eyes widened by closed as he held Kylo close to him. He broke the kiss slightly and looked at him.

"I'm okay... just get the med-kit... okay?" Anthony nodded and helped him sit. He snapped his fingers and his normal clothes appeared as he grabbed the kit.

He started to treat Kylo. He wrapped his forehead and splinted his leg. Kylo relaxed a bit as Anthony finished.

Anthony closed the kit and looked at Kylo. Kylo looked at him. "My hero..." Kylo said with a chuckle.

Anthony smiled sadly and helped him up carefully. Kylo held onto him as he pulled him up. "So..." Anthony said.

"I do like you, Anthony." Kylo said looking at him with a faint smile.

Anthony rubbed his cheek with his thumb carefully. "Can... can I kiss you then?" He asked quietly.

"Yes..." Kylo said. Anthony leaned forward and kissed him again. Anthony made sure the didn't fall. Kylo broke the kiss slightly and looked at him.

"Thank you... for saving me." Kylo said as he continued to look at him.

"No need to thank me... you would've done the same." Anthony said. Kylo nodded and chuckled tiredly.

"You're very right... I would." Anthony smiled at the remark. "Get some sleep..." he said as he helped Kylo lay down.

"Okay."