Separated

The next few days were bleak.

Everyone went on patrols like they normally did, they would leave, come back, leave and then come back again.

The ancient one felt an absence whenever she walked into her library and the boy she considered her grandchild wasn't there.

Wong also felt the same whenever he would go to the training compound in Kamar- Taj.

despite their feelings, they all hoped that Anthony did what was best for him.

Stephen was taking this the hardest though. He thought of a memory when his little boy had just learned magic up to the moment Anthony introduced him to Kylo.

Stephen teared up and covered his face and gripped his hair. He yelled into his hands until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He flinched and turned to look at Christine who simply sat next to him calmly. She simply held his hand as he sat there.

There was no words said, and there wasn't any needed to be said. He simply squeezed her hand and looked out the window.

Tears went down his face. His eyes said he missed his son. Christine simply wiped his tears and leaned her head against him.

Once again.

Not one word said.

Until the silence got too strong for him. "I-I miss our kid."

"I know..." she said as she turned and looked at him. "He will come back when he's ready.." she said calmly.

"What if he doesn't, Christine... what if something happens and I can't be there to protect him? What if he gets mentally worse than he is now..." he was panicking.

"Stephen..." she said. He looked at her tiredly.

"1, he's stronger than you Stephen. He has been for a long time. 2, He will know his limits and will come home then." She said reassuringly.

"He knows you're still here waiting for him with open arms. Everyone is." She said as she stood and pulled him up.

"And what if he doesn't know his limits..." Stephen said as he stood up.

She rubbed his cheek and sighed. "Then we will be there to rescue him." He nodded and sighed.

"You're right...  you're right." He said quietly.

He still wasn't sure.

Anthony sat on a couch in Agatha's house. He looked out the window blankly. "It's raining..." he said quietly.

Agatha was reading a book of spells as he said that. She glanced at him.

"Very true..."

"Is there a spell where I can turn rain drops into weapons?" He asked. She raised a brow and lowered her book.

"No, but you can make the spell... you can make any spell you want really." She said.

He looked at her and shrugged. "Interesting". He simply rested his eyes shortly afterwards.

"Kylo!" Anthony said as he saw a galaxy. He had been piloting the ship for the past few hours.

Kylo walked over, and almost immediately, his eyes lit up as he sat down next to Anthony looking at the stars in front of him.

Kylo watched in awe, oblivious to Anthony gazing at him instead. "Let's take a picture." Anthony said as he got up. He propped a camera behind them.

Kylo chuckled as he watched. "Okay, what do you want me to do for this picture?" Anthony tapped his lips as he turned the timer on. Kylo smiled and kissed him, tugging on his collar.

Anthony kissed him back as the light flashed. The two parted slightly. "I could get used to this..."

Anthont hugged him but when he pulled away Kylo was struggling to breathe in his arms. Anthony panicked and stared in fear.

He shot up from the dream/ nightmare.  Thunder sounded and lightning flashed inside the house. He leaned forward and held his head. He gripped his hair and teared up.

"S-shit..."

His eyes and hands glowed as power flowed from him onto the ground. "It's not fair..." he got up in anger and went outside in the rain.

Thunder sounded all around him. Lightning lit up the sky.

He yelled in anger as Agatha stood in the doorway. "Wanda hurt you bad huh..." she said to herself as he fell to his knees.

"Why did I have to pick between him and literally the planet!? WHY!?" He said in anger to himself. He punched the ground over and over again until then puddle of water in front of him slowly faded from clear to red.

He eventually showed down and let his tears fall. He felt so angry. "And... to top it all off, I'm weak..." he said quietly.

He heard an umbrella open over him. Rain drops stopped hitting his back. "Sweet stuff, you're far from weak. You just need to practice." She said as she sat next to him on the wet ground, holding the umbrella over them.

"Once you have practice, Wanda will seem like nothing to you." She said with a soft smile.

He continued to stare at the ground.

"Is this how she feels?" He said quietly. "Losing vision and her boys?"

Agatha shrugged. "I don't truly know how she felt... except I know your boyfriend was real compared to her boys. You didn't lose a reality you created, you lost your actual reality." She said calmly as she looked at him.

Anthony glanced at her and nodded softly. "You just need to be able to understand that you are coping so much better than her already. You're confiding in others, and letting that rage out in ways that aren't hurting others." She said reassuringly.

"What if I get worse later on?" He said sadly. "What if I just continue to fall further into his pit of depression?"

"Continue to fight. If you do, you'll eventually find your way out. You just can't give up. No matter what." She said as she pulled him up.

"Speaking from experience?" He asked.

"You'll find out later in the story." She said as she winked.

"Now, let's patch up those hands. We have a lot of work to do."

"Yeah... yeah we do."