Surprise

Anthony walked into his room.

His old Avenger room. He simply got changed and went down to the training room to get back into the swing of things.

He turned on the hologram and pulled up his fathers training system. He went straight for the highest level.

He took a deep breath and started fighting. His eyes glowed red as he shot power throughout the battle ground.

He manipulated the shape of his magic to needles and threw them at the enemy at vital points. He jumped up into the air and raised his hand. He dropped a magical bomb on the arena and knocked them all out.

He landed as he finished. He restarted the simulator. He took his deep breath and then walked over to the selector and switched it to someone else.

He pressed the on button and Wandas hologram appeared. He adjusted her level to the hardest level.

Flashbacks of Kylo dying because of her fueled his drive and anger. He started the drill and rushed at Wanda with a blast as a distraction.

He jumped over her and shot a blast at her back, but she dodged and picked up debris and shot it at him at high Speed.

He took control of the debris and shot it back at her.

She smirked and shot blast after blast at him. He dodged and raised his hands and created a shield around Himself.

Flashbacks of Kylo dying in his arms came back.

He ran at her and dodged her blast and shot her point blank with his full power.

He destroyed the arena.

He landed on the ground knowing that the simulator wasn't strong enough for him to have an actual test. Agatha wasn't challenge because he had beaten her multiple times.

He closed his eyes and sighed.

He suddenly heard someone walking towards him. He looked up and saw Wanda.

Flashbacks of Kylo dying ran through his mind in the moment. He shot a blast at her, knocking her back.

She chuckled as she floated up into the air. "Remember what I told you when you were younger! The moment I sense you're full strength, I was coming for you..." she smirked as she raised her hand.

"Here I am."

Anthony's eyes widened. As she was creating a blast, Natasha, Aoife, and Mina were walking into the building to train.

Wanda saw them and then looked at Anthony with a smirk. She shot the blast at them.

Anthony, in a split second, was in front of the blast creating a shield Around them. Yhe teams eyes widened.

"Run!" He yelled at them as he flew up and ran Wanda through the building wall. He slammed her outside and shot a blast at her as he casted spells.

Wanda was actually enjoying the fight. She laughed as she dodged blasts. She went to shoot a blast but then realized she couldn't cast a spell.

Anthony suddenly was in front of her and hit her point blank with a blast.

She flew back and hit a brick wall. She tried to stand up but stumbled forward. "Y-you've gotten strong..." she said as he walked towards her.

"I have." He said as he made magic pool in his hand. He had the final blast in his hands. He was about to strike her when she suddenly grabbed his neck and gripped.

Suddenly everything felt like it was burning. He cried out as he gripped her arm. She restrained her with her magic.

"Absorbing your magic is a delight!" She said with a laugh. "Just like I did to Kurais little girl... you'll die too."

Anthony continued to try and fight her as his runes broke. Her restraints became stronger. He felt the fight leaving him.

He felt his strength leaving him.

His nose started to bleed as he looked at her. "Now... you can die, and see your boyfriend again. Hm?" She absorbed all of his magic.

She dropped him as if he was nothing.

He struggled to breathe as he laid on the ground. Everything was blurry and muffled. He heard his father scream and run over to Wanda.

Everything sounded so far away. He saw his father get blasted away as Wanda performed her spell.

She ripped open the multiverse. Violating its rules and peace. She then looked at Anthony. She picked him up with her magic and chuckled. "You'll be dead shortly..."

"I will never see you again. Goodbye, Anthony." She threw him into a random universe and closed it.
She ripped the multiverse further and further.

"I'm coming my loves..."

Anthony hit the ground of wherever he was. He coughed up blood and looked around.

His vision was blurry, he could barely breathe as he felt rain hit his back. The rain felt like daggers hitting his spine.

He saw a house out in the distance. He could barely sense any magic in him.

He winced as he limped to the house. He felt drawn towards this home. He got to the driveway and fell to his knees and coughed up more blood.

He dragged himself up the steps and reached for the doorbell.

His whole had a shock of pain go through him as he realized his body was shaking so badly from the rain and the fall.

He reached and pressed the doorbell. This place.,,

Felt like somewhere he had been to before. He sensed a familiarity. He officially collapsed on the ground as his heartrate started to drop.

"Please... save me..." He said as he eyes started to close. Suddenly, the door opened.

"Oh my gosh.. kids!" A voice said. Anthony simply felt someone help him up and basically drag him into their home.

He closed his eyes as he was shutting down. "Anthony!! Hold on!" The voice said.

Such a familiar voice.

So familiar.

So ...fam...

Silence.