Alone and Together

The jet landed and the back opened. Kana was there waiting. She walked in and walked over to Kurai.

"Hun! You're... kinda okay.." she sighed in relief. "Where's Kami..." she asked. Kurai broke.

He teared up as everyone started to leave. He took her hand and walked her over to Kami. He moved the cloth.

Kana stumbled back and fell to her knees. She cried out in pain. As everyone left the jet.

Kurai walked over to Kami and took her hand and sank to his knees and teared up more. "I-I'm sorry sweetie... I'm, I'm so sorry."

Kana moved next to him and leaned against him, crying. "Who... who killed her..." she asked.

He took a deep breath and let go of Kamis hand. "Wanda... Wanda killed her. She used the New York gang to kidnap her. And took her powers from her... the process killed her." She teared up even more.

"I'll leave you for a minute..." he said quietly as he walked out. He walked back into the base and went to the room where they had him when he had to get treatment. He Leaned against the door and teared up.

He covered his face and cried. He sank to the ground and gripped his hair. He yanked on it in anger.

He hated himself for being careless... he missed his little girl. He gripped his hair tightly, thinking that if she was born to a normal family she would be alright...

He stared blankly at the floor.

Flashback of when he was being experimented on. He winced and gripped his hair. The images of his daughter dying flashed in his mind.

"Shut... shut up..." he said to himself quietly.

"Shhh...."

Anthony sat in his room looking out the window. He felt anger rush through him.

The endangerment of the innocent....

Kami.

Anthony held his head and sighed. He needed to get stronger.... he needed to learn more. More to protect his brother, everyone...

He clenched his fists as the Ancient one walked in. She sat next to him and handed him a cup. It was tea, like usual.

He couldn't stomach it.

"How are you?" She asked as she sipped hers. "I feel like a failure..." he said tearing up. She didn't say anything.

"A child died... we were too late... an innocent child." He said starting to lose his composure.

"It's horrible what happened... but, is sitting here going to bring her back?" She asked. Anthony shook his head as he wiped his eyes.

"Don't let her death be in vain my boy... never let anyone's death be in vain. Avenge them." She said as she looked at him.

"You are a strong boy... and sadly, this is making you stronger for what may come in the future." She said as he looked down.

"This is the first time you've experienced death like this... it will not be your last. I'm sorry but you will lose teammates, loved ones, friends etc. it's... it's best to tell you now before it becomes a harsh reality." She said sadly.

"How many people do you think my brother has lost over the years." He said blankly.

"More than you can count my boy... the mafia is not a safe place. He must've lost people everyday." She said.

Anthony thought about how different their lives were.
It was saddening.

"Anthony...." he looked at her and tilted his head slightly.

"You've never talked about your problems with your biological family. Why not?" She asked.

Anthony had a flashback to his father testing some chemical on him. His eyes went dull. "I can't remember..." he said.

That was half true and half false.

He can't remember a lot of things that happened with his parents, but... he doesn't remember the gruesome things.

He doesn't want to Anyways.

The ancient one nodded and sighed. "Understandable..." she kissed his head and stood. "Get some rest... you took down a base of Hydras... relax a bit."

She walked out and closed the door. Anthony looked down at his hands. He closed them and looked back out the window.

"This is getting scary..." he said quietly as he heard another knock. "Come in..." he said quietly.

He turned and saw Aoife, Mina, And Natasha.

Natasha was holding blankets, Aoife had snacks while Mina had her iPad and some drinks. He stood up and wiped his eyes quickly. "What's all this?"

"We uh... we want you to know that we are all here for you. Especially during this time..." Natasha said with a sad smile.

"We don't want you to feel alone." Mina said with a sad smile as well.

Anthony teared up. He looked down and walked over to them. He hugged them all tightly, still tearing up. "Y-you guys are all the best."

Aoife smiled and hugged him back.

"Let's get the movies going then!"'mina said as she ran over and sat up her iPad.

Aoife walked over to help Mina.

Natasha wrapped a blanket around him and hugged him gently.

"We will always be by your side." She said calmly. She pulled away and grabbed his hand, pulling him over to their sitting area.

Wanda walked into a base with Dr. Aikawa next to her.

The sounds of screams and anguish filled the halls. Wanda didn't look phased as she walked into a room where a woman was kicking a person to the ground.

A gun fired promptly afterwards.

"Wanda Maximoff..." the woman turned and smiled as she walked over. "Prettier in person.... what would you possibly need me for?" The woman said.

"I need an ally I can trust, Madam Hydra." Wanda said.

Madam Hydra smirked and chuckled. "Trustworthy isn't something I would describe myself, but, it does matter on what we're talking about." She said.

Wanda handed Madam Hydra a file. Madam raised a brow and opened the file. Her eyes widened.

"I figured you'd want information on your Soldiers. Natasha and Bucky Barnes. They're avengers now." She said with a smirk.

"The kid I need is on the same team as your weapon. I need to tear them apart, and maybe tear apart the nation at the same time... if you feel up to it."

Madam Hydra handed the file to her associate. "I'd love to help you. I have a vendetta against the Barnes family. What do you want me to do?" She said as she stepped over the dead man on the ground from earlier.

"I need you to take the super soldier, split the team up and force them to go into hiding." Wanda said.

"Treat her like you did before. I need Anthony riled up, I need the other girls possibly completely removed from the game..." Wanda said.

"You can't handle this group of kids on your own?" Madam asked.

Wanda frowned. "I only need the boy... that's all."

"Perfect..."