Losing

Natasha woke up with a jolt.

She was in a dark room by herself.

Her hands were cuffed and so were her feet. There were also red dots pointed at her, from snipers.

The sound of heels came towards her. Her gaze darkened as she saw Madam Hydra appear.

"Hello my dear..." madam said. Natasha glared at her. Her blue eyes piercing through this woman's soul.

"Not up for talking huh..." she said as she walked over to her. She grabbed the girls neck and then lifted her chin up towards her.

"Still feisty as ever..." madam said in annoyance.
Natasha felt tears pricking her eyes.

The feeling of deja vu.

"Well... I have orders to basically make you remember who made you who you are, so... this should be fun..." madam said as she raised her hand.

Her smile becoming evil.

The cuffs fell off of her, and the sniper dots disappeared. The lights all suddenly turned on. Natasha was surrounded by Hydra guards.

"Fight till you drop." Madam said.

Natasha had flashbacks to when she was 8... doing this exact same thing. The guards rushed her. She started to fight them. She grabbed a guard by the neck and slammed him to the ground.

She stole his gun and knife and shot four other guards. She threw a knife, hitting a man in the leg. She kicked his face and then continued to fight others.

She punched one guy, knocking down ten others. She panted as she dodged another syringe. She backed up but got punched to the ground.

She cried out but scrambled up and kept going. Until Madam raised her hands. "Stop..."

The guards stop. Madam counted how many were dead. "Wow... 35 dead in... One minute. I'm curious why you were pulling your punches in the parking lot..." she said as she walked towards Natasha.

"I'm not Zima anymore..." Natasha said.

"Oh darling... you are Zima. You have no idea." The guards ran at her and cuffed her. "Get her in the chair."

Madam said darkly.

Natashas eyes widened. "No... NO!" She started to fight the guards holding her. They dragged her and restrained her to the chair.

"LET ME GO!" She said as her voice broke in fear. Madam walked over and lowered the contraption to her head.

"You're much more talkative now huh..." she chuckled as she powered the machine. She looked at the girl below her.

"P-please... I can't go through this again..."'she said, pleading to the woman.

Madam Hydra touched her cheek. "Darling... you were able to resist my shocks for 5 years... let's see how fast you succumb to the pain."

Natashas hands shook. "Let's see if we can make you forget your name by the time your wannabe avengers team gets here. Oh... dont worry... I'll make sure your little boyfriend and parents hear your screams okay?"

Natasha screamed at her to not turn on the machine. Madam let the power go to max. She turned on the switch.

Natasha cried out as she clenched her fists. She tried to pull out of the restraints. Madam watched and chuckled.

"Much louder than when she was younger..." she started to walk out.

"No one can hear your pain or feel it... you're all alone child!" She closed the doors, muffling her.

"Oh I forgot how fun this was."

Anthony sat in his bed. He needed to find out if she was okay.

"Maybe... I can try to connect to her emotion..." he said thinking out loud.

Mina nodded. "If you need help I'll try and help."

He nodded, "thank you..." he closed his eyes as he floated up into the air with his legs criss crossed. He tried to narrow down where she was.

Suddenly he cried out in pain and gripped his head. "W-WHAT IS THIS!?" He broke the connection and panted as the adults ran in.

"What happened!?" Bucky said as he helped him. "I connected to Natasha... it feels like her head is on fire and she's going through immense pain..." Bucky's eyes widened.

He looked at Sam. Sam looked panicked. "We need to find her why..."

"What's happening..." Anthony asked.

"They're... they're doing something to her that ruined her life years ago. I- I can't explain right now. Is there any way we can track her!?" Bucky said as he looked at Sam.

"She left her phone in the car... we don't have anything..." Sam said. Anthony stood up.

"I can track her..." he said. Everyone looked at him.

"I'll stay in connection with her...until We find her." He said still recovering from whatever happened to him.

"That'll kill you..." Kurai said as he walked in.

"A risk I'm willing to take... as long as we find her, it'll be a win." Anthony said as he snapped his fingers and his robes and cloak appeared.

Mina showed that she was wearing her spider suit.

Aoife was also wearing her stealth gear.

Bucky looked at him and sighed. "Fine... suit up. You guys are going to meet hydra again."

Anthony nodded as he left the room. Kurai sensed a determination in his brother.

He loved this girl... Anthony cared for her, and he didn't want to see her hurt ever again.

Natasha breathed quickly as they stopped the shock.

"Name..." Madam asked.

"Na... Natasha Barnes- Wilson... New York City, parents, Sam Wilson, James Buchannon Barnes..." she said weakly.

Her head was bleeding. Madam frowned and turned the voltage up and shocked her again.

Natasha cried out again and tugged agaisnt her restraints until madam stopped again.

"Name..." she said

"Natasha...." she panted as she thoguht of next answer... "New York City, Sam and Bucky..." she said as she stared at the ceiling.

Madam smirked. "She's losing it... keep it up." She said to Dr. Aikawa as she walked in.

Natasha thought about her memories.

Her precious memories.

She didn't want to lose them again. She thought about her fathers, her team... Anthony.

She teared up as Dr. Aikawa lowered the contraption onto her head.

"Goodbye, Natasha..."

The shock began again.