Trust

Everyone was seated in the one room now.

Kurai was next to his wife (who was keeping him
From trying to kill strange and his entourage). His daughter was also next to him coloring in is tattoos.

Strange, Wong, and The Ancient One were seated across from them. The kids were in the middle. Anthony was standing to keep everyone calm.

"Anthony... give me one reason why not to call the police on this mafia." Stephen said.

"Names Kurai bitch..." Kurai said. Kana smacked his arm as he said that.

"Okay... both of you. Calm down. Dad, you can't call the police because I'm not pressing charges, and neither are the girls..." Anthony said. Stephen rolled his eyes.

"We're sitting here... calming down, cause I'm not in the mood to fight people right now. I was just chatting with my brother, and then all hell broke loose." Anthony said gesturing with his hands.

Stephen looked at Anthony. Anthony met his gaze. The look of disappointment and worry we're all over Stranges face.

Anthony kind of froze when he met his gaze. He looked down slightly. Kurai noticed immediately. "Anthony, you're doing a good job handling this. Take a breath okay?"

Anthony looked at him. A small smile tugged him away from a frown. "Okay..." he took a deep breath.

"I know he's done bad this dad, but he is my brother, and he might know why Wanda has been trying to kill me."

Kana looked at Kurai at that comment. Kurai whispered to her in Japanese. She frowned and nodded.

"What do you mean Wanda has been trying to kill you.." Kurai asked.

Anthony looked at his brother. "She's been trying to take my power. I'm not even super sure why." Kurai frowned and stood up.

"Well, fun fact, she's going to be here in 15 minutes, thinking Anthony is here for her to take." Kurai said as he pulled his vest back on over his dress shirt.

"What-" Stephen said before Kurai raised his hand at him, making him stop talking.

"You talk wayyy too much. Lemme finish. Deal?" He lowered his hand.

"I'm going to pretend Anthony escaped..." Kurai looked at Anthony.

"Let's spar."

"What!?" Anthony said as he followed his brother outside. Kurai stepped into the rain with Anthony close behind.

"Alright. Beat me up kid." Kurai said as his eyes glowed blue and blue aura started to flow from him
On the ground.

"Why!?" Anthony said as he looked at him.

Kurai ran his hand through his hair. "To make it believable that you beat me up." Anthony didn't want to hurt him. He didn't know his own strengths.

"Anthony..." Kurai said calmly.

"It's okay..." he said to his little brother. "I can take it." He smirked.

Anthony nodded slightly as his eyes glowed red and red energy flowed off of him.

Anthony rushed him and shot a blast him. Kurai barely dodged it, and raised his hand taking control of the rain, he turned the rain into ice and shot it at Anthony.

Anthony made a wall of energy, melting the ice. Anthony jumped up into the air and shot an energy blast Kurai, slamming him into a wall.

Kurai winced and chuckled. "Damn... you pack a punch for a shortie..." he rolled his shoulder as he stood up.

He eyes glowed brighter. He ran at his brother and shot small, fast blasts at him. Anthony dodged and grabbed his brothers arm and shot a blast at him point blank.

Kurai dodged with his own shield and chuckle tiredly. "You're good... I think this is enough." He said pulling away from Anthony.

He glanced at Anthony, and met the gaze of a kid who looked horrified at how he beat up Kurai.

Kurai looked at him and sighed. "I'm okay..." Anthony looked at him. "Don't make me do that again... okay?" Anthony said.

The poor boy was tearing up. Kurai sighed and nodded. "I won't... now, let's get you inside. You gotta watch my acting."

Anthony nodded and ran inside ahead of his brother. Kurai winced and looked at his arm. It was bleeding. "Kids stronger than he thinks..."

About 15 minutes later. Kurai was inside, waiting in
his little bar area sipping some vodka. He had guards in each corner of the room.

"Kurai..."

He turned and looked at her. "Ah... Wanda. Welcome back." He said as he took one more shot.

She raised a brow, noticing he was beat up. "What happened to you? I thought you don't get hurt in battle?" She said as she sat next to him.

"Yeah.. that kid you told me to get, when I woke him up over here, he beat me up pretty bad. My arm was bleeding and everything." He said as he took another shot.

She looked at him. Her gaze was dark. She didn't believe him. He raised a brow and lowered his drink.

"Don't believe me now?" He said as he chuckled. "I don't blame Yah... but, you're going to have to Wanda."

She stood up and started to walk around. "You really are incompetent... just like that kid. Oh well... guess I'll hire people who will actually kill him for me." She said.

"And who could possibly do that?" Kurai asked.

"Hydra.... they won't leave any loose ends. They'll do whatever it takes to get him for me." She said as she walked back over to him.

"We're no longer friends Kurai."

Kurai laughed. "We were never friends to begin with. I was only just doing a job for you." He said as he took another shot. He hated dealing with her so he was drinking to make the situation better.

"Hm... fine." She started to leave. "Do know this Kurai, get in my way and I will kill you." She said as she looked at him.

"Oh Wanda... you can't touch me. You already know my power and what I can do to people." He said.

"Goodbye Kurai. See you later." She said bluntly,
Slamming the door behind her.

He muttered something in Japanese and sighed.

"She is going to be a problem..."