Questioning

Everyone was now in a more secure location.

Anthony and Kylo fell through the portal where everyone else was.

Anthony stood up as Kylo got up quickly. "You had her..." Kylo said angrily.

Anthony looked at him confused. "What..."

"Don't play dumb! You had her! You could've killed her!" Kylo said on the brink of yelling. Anthony frowned.

"Kill her? No... That would make me just as bad as her." He said as he took his cloak off. Kylo scoffed.

"Self - righteous huh? That's sad..." Kylo said as he started to walk away from him. Everyone watched and listened to the argument.

"Self-righteous!? Well sorry for me wanting to try and find a good part of her still. For her to redeem herself." Anthony said as he turned towards Kylo.

"What good part of her is there? She kills people simply cause they're there and because she has the power." Kylo barked back.

Anthony couldn't believe they were having this conversation. "Says the guy who killed a bunch of Hydra guards?" Anthony said with his arms crossed.

Sams eyes widened. "You killed hydra agents?"

"More like he ate them..." Anthony said.

Kylo frowned as his symbiote started to appear. "Oh... acting as if I'm the only one who's killed people in this room. You don't act like this around Natasha or Bucky.." Kylo said.

"Dont you dare compare your situation to them. You can control who you kill, she couldn't when they couldn't cause they both were in hydra." Anthony snapped back.

"Then you obviously had control when going against Wanda. You were choking her, you could've killed her and ended this today! And yet you didn't. I haven't been on this planet for too long, and I already know how terrible she is. Why didn't you kill her?!" Kylo yelled.

"Cause I don't want to be labeled a murderer again!" Anthony yelled. He clenched his fists and looked at him tearing up.

"I killed my parents.. I did. But my mother is alive and my father is dead. I used this power to kill them... I don't want to kill again. It's a horrible feeling. Good for you that you don't feel sympathy when you kill soldiers who were forced into an army, but I will not kill her yet... until I find out why, and if she has any sympathy." Anthony said as he looked at him.

Kylo frowned. "You have this power... all this power and strength and you don't even want to use it... it's your damn power." Kylo said as he sat down.

"It's not. My power. I wasn't born with it like Wanda. I was forced to have it. I was forced into this.... I thought you'd be able to understand that, but clearly no."

Anthony stepped outside and climbed up To the roof. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. He looked around him and wiped his eyes as he tried to calm down.

So much was happening. He needed his dad, he needed Christine, Wong, the Ancient One, his brother...

He was the only one who could solve the problem with Wanda and he still couldn't bring himself to taking her down at all.

He sank to his knees and hugged himself slightly. And currently, the one person he thought who wouldn't be angry with him was angry.

"I can't please anyone..." he said to himself.

"You don't have to kid..." a voice said behind him. He glanced behind him and saw Sam walking over.

Sam sat next to him and watched the dark clouds come over the city. You could see smoke from the outside the city where Hydra was trying to get in.

"What's the point of being here if I can't please the people I'm supposed to save, be a hero for?" Anthony said as he wiped his eyes.

Sam thought. "Well, being a superhero already means you're not going to please everyone. You just have to remember to take care of yourself, and find yourself." He said as he looked at the boy.

"That's the only way you will be a successful hero." Sam said with a soft smile.

Anthony teared up more and started to wipe his eyes quickly before Sam stopped him. "It's okay to cry, Anthony. You have been burdened with something no one here could imagine. You have every right to feel emotions towards it. Hell... if I had to take down Wanda, the strongest witch and I was her only rival, I would cry too."

Anthony's eyes welled up more and he cried. This boy was playing the tough guy in front of everyone. Sam hugged the boy and sighed.

"Everything is going to be okay.." Anthony nodded and turned his head.

He stared blankly at the dark clouds. "What happens if I lose the people I care about in this fight?" Anthony said sadly.

"You fight for them." Sam said as he stood. A few rain drops fell. "Make the bad guy regret every decision they made, especially when it came to hurting to those you love." Sam said as he pulled Anthony up.

"Now, we're safe for now. You need to have a conversation with Kylo... you both are 20 years old... you need to be able to talk things out a bit better, plus, you guys have those promise rings for a reason. Im sure you'll be able to get through this."

Sam said as he started to go back inside. "How do you do it..." Anthony asked.

Sam looked at him again. "Do what?"

"How do you have such a good marriage with Bucky?"

Sam smiled softly and turned towards him. "Communication, Understanding, Partnership, and Love. Put that together and you get a successful marriage with whoever your partner may be." He said as he started to go back inside.

"Get inside! It's going to start raining again."

Anthony nodded and ran in and sighed as he stood there.

"Okay... let's try communication."