Team

Anthony walked back into the tower. The avengers were there now.

All the kids were with their respective guardian.

Strange ran over to Anthony. "Are you okay!?" He said scanning his son head to toe.

"Yeah I'm okay..." he said. He was worried about his team but other than that, his mind was in a different place.

He realized his brother was alive and wanted to find out what the hell he was doing in the mafia, and why he just pushed him away.

"Who took you Anthony?" The Ancient one said as she ran over. Anthony looked at her and rubbed his neck.

"A mafia leader. I don't remember his name." He didn't want them going after him just yet. He wanted to find him first and just talk.

There were so many things to catch up on.

"I just need to sleep..." he said as he met the gaze of his team. They all nodded and walked to their respective rooms and went to bed.

the adults looked terribly confused. "Uh... okay?"

A few hours went by, and each kid made their way to Anthony's room to have a "meeting" which mean, snacks and drinks.

"So, why did you lie to the adults about that asshole who broke in." Natasha said as she sipped her drink.

Anthony took small bites of his sandwich. "He's my
Brother..." he said and signed.

"What's his name?" Mina asked as she ate some chips while sharing a blanket with Aoife.

"Kurai... Kurai Aikawa." Anthony said. Mina raised a brow and thought. "I know that name..." she said as she started to think.

"What's your Japanese name?" Natasha asked looking at him curiously. Anthony looked at her, surprised by her inquire.

"Oh... it's Hikaru, Hikaru Aikawa." He said. She smiled and nodded. "I like your name." Anthony felt his face getting hot.

"Ah thank you." He was extremely thankful that they had the room dark with only a small light in between them all.

Natasha glanced at him but then proceeded to eat her snacks. Anthony cleared his throat as he sighed.

Mina snapped her fingers. "I REMEMBER NOW!" Everyone immediately shushed her. "Ah sorry sorry, uh, he was an Olympian. He skated for Japan."

Anthony looked at her surprised. "Really? How come he hasn't been in more olympics?"

"He got... injured. Here lemme find the video." She pulled out her phone and started searching on YouTube.

"Ah! Here we go!" She put the phone between them all and pushed play.

"The new up and coming star! Kurai Aikawa, representing Japan!" Kurai kissed Kanas cheek and then skated onto the ice.

"The 18 year old sensation has rocked the world with his abilities. He has shown grace, beauty, elegance and emotion in his skating. He has been to his nations championships taking first in the men's single and freestyle skate!"

Kurai skated to the middle. And took a deep breath as he got into position.

"Let's see if this young man can rock the world at the Olympics."

The music started. Kurai stretched his arms out and started his dance. He turned and jumped, getting perfect points in mid air.

He found himself in his own little world. He turned even further and jumped again. The crowd clapped for his jump.

He met gazes with Kana. At the time, she was his girlfriend. He wink at her and jumped, following through perfectly.

The music picked up. It was coming to an end.

Many people here didn't like him. I mean, he was dating the daughter of the most notorious mafia in Japan.

Many people didn't want him here. The glared he got were terrifying.

He went for his last jump. He jumped into the air, everything felt like slow motion. He got gold.

As he was following through.

Bang.

Kurai cried out and hit the ice hard. He hit his head and slammed onto the ice. He could hardly breathe. The breath was knocked out of him.

His head hurt so badly and his leg was now injured. What ever happened...

He saw blood pooling below him from his shoulder. Everything was muffled.

No medical rescue came onto the ice. He laid there in pain. His eyes were closing until he saw Kana running onto the ice, slipping in the process.

She ran over to him and held him close. She panicked at the blood. "Y-you're okay! Stay awake! I got you!...."'she said as she looked at him.

Kurai smiled weakly and nodded. "I know..." he said quietly. Soon after, her father and the mafia he brought along, picked Anthony up and took him off the ice, where medical services were waiting for them.

Kanas father screamed at the personnel who almost let him die.

"Oh my goodness, folks it seems that Kurai has been shot! He is getting medical attention at the moment with his team around him." The newscaster said.

"Despite being shot, the boy has won gold for his nation. He deserves a round of applause." Every person from Japan stood up and cheered for him, clapping and screaming positivity at him.

Everyone else, just stared at him. As if wanting him to die.

Mina paused the video. She looked at Anthony and saw a tear go down his face.

"Anthony?" She said. Everyone looked at him as he covered his face. Natasha rubbed his back as she looked at him concerned.

"He still was treated badly despite escaping our deranged family...." Anthony said as he wiped his eyes.

He sighed and pulled his jacket on. "Come on guys... we're going to talk to him." He said abruptly.

"What!?" Natasha said. "He just tried to kill us, why would we talk to him now?"

"Cause he's my brother, and i need to know why Wanda hired him to come get me instead of her coming here herself." He said as he opened a portal.

"She is fully capable, so there is a reason." He looked at them all. "Who's coming?"

Natasha sighed and pulled her jacket on. "I'm only coming cause you'll get yourself killed."

Mina looked at Aoife who nodded. "We're coming cause well... we're a team."
Anthony nodded and let them all through. Natasha grabbed her shield quickly and walked through.

They all were at the front gate of Kurais house. Mainly a mansion, with a gate, and security system.

Anthony pressed the button on the gate.

"I would like to speak to Kurai Aikawa..."