Defeated

Anthony knew Wanda was coming soon. He pressured her hand for a reason. He knew she was also going to probably do something unsavory.

He started training when he heard something behind. He turned and saw Stephen wheeling Kurai into the training room. "Kurai!"

Anthony ran over and knelt down in front of his brother. "Hey kid..." Kurai said with a soft smile.

"How are you feeling?" Anthony asked. Kurai chuckled. "I'm feeling great... just so you know... I have another thing in common with you." Kurai said.

"What is it?" Anthony asked.

"We both are Stranges." He said. Anthonys eyes widened. He looked at his father. Stephen nodded.

Anthony hugged Kurai tight. Kurai hugged him back weakly. "Finally back together huh..." Kurai said with a tired excitement in his voice.

Anthony nodded. "Yes! It's so exciting!!" He said as he stood up. "Hey watch me train!"

He went over into the arena. Agatha walked into the other side. The two went at it. Anthony was overpowering her with ease.

And she wasn't holding back.

Kurai nodded impressed. "He's strong." Stephen nodded. "That he is..."

Anthony beat Agatha when suddenly outside got dark and then red. He realized the multiverse was opened fully.

He frowned and snapped his fingers and his witch attire appeared. "Dad... keep everyone in the building. Only Agatha is allowed to come out."

He opened a portal, walked through, and saw Wanda standing in front of the tower. The wind blew as he stood there.

"You know Anthony, I've learned you're stronger than me." Wanda said.

Anthony raised a brow as his eyes glowed red.

"But... I will still try to take you out." She rose slowly into the air and shot blasts at him. He blocked her attacks and rushed at her. He channeled his magic through the ground which shot spikes up at her.

She jumped out of the way and created a wall blocking his second attack. He slammed his foot onto the ground and created a square with runes around her. He trapped her.

She didn't look phased. He stepped forward and looked at her. She was the real Wanda... she wasn't an illusion.

"What do you have planned..." he said. She smirked as a silver streak came and slammed Anthony into the avengers tower. He winced and looked.

The moving object stopped in front of Wanda as the runes fell.

"Pietro Maximoff..." Anthony said as he stood up. He realized she probably created him or revived him.... She did the same in Westview.

Either way... he needed to stop him.

He saw more people show themselves.

Vision...

He frowned as he walked outside the rubble. She chuckled. "You're too kind my dear anthony... every time I have given you the option of winning, you don't..." she walked towards him.

"To be the hero, sometimes, taking lives is necessary. You lack the skill of taking out threats. So... good luck." She stayed back and watched.

Anthony watched her. Pietro rushed at Anthony. Anthony blocked his moves with shields of magic. He winced as he had to block two attacks at once.

He glared at her. He knew his weakness was not taking out the enemy... that's the only reason why Wanda was still here.

He winced as he fell to his knees as he blocked the constant attacks.