Tricks

Anthony and Kurai both ran in opposing directions.

Wanda smirked as she turned towards Strange who was struggling to get out of her grip. "I'm saving you for later..."

"Y-you won't beat those boys..." strange said in pain.

Wanda raised a brow. "Hm... we will see."

Anthony hid inside of the building and panted as he tried to think of something to save his father, and to take Wanda out.

Kurai suddenly appeared and panted as he came to stop next to Anthony. The brothers looked at each other.

"We're both going to have to fight her..." Anthony said. Kurai nodded as he glanced over where she was.

The two noticed she wasn't moving. "She's waiting for us to come to her." Kurai said. Anthony nodded as he stood up.

"We need to take her out here, or at least take her power gradually." Anthony said as he eyes glowed red.

Kurais eyes glowed blue. "After this, we need to get lunch and catch up okay?" He said as he looked at Anthony.

Anthony chuckled and nodded. "Sounds good."
He then snapped his fingers and disappeared.

Kurai walked out into the opening. He moved his hands and turned the entire atmosphere blue. Wanda winced and felt herself choke.

Anthony appeared and took control of the ground below her and punched her with rock.

She quickly blocked and waved her hand shooting blasts at them.

Kurai raised his hand and blocked them with a wall. Anthony flew at her and slammed her down into the ground. She cried out as Kurai ran over and threw debris at her.

She caught the debris and slammed Anthony away from her with it. She groaned and stood up.

"You boys won't be able to take me out..." she walked towards Anthony. He smirked and disappeared. He suddenly appeared behind her and absorbed her power.

She cried out and gripped her chest as he did. "I-you..." she said in agony as she fell to the ground. She looked in pain as she was drained of her magic.

Anthony panted as he glanced over at Kurai who had a look of relief on his face.

Anthony was greeted by a look of relief on Kurais face. Anthony started to walk over to Kurai when suddenly Kurai was grabbed by a burning hand.

He couldn't move as he strained to look. He saw Wanda absorbing his magic. "N-no... NO!" He yelled as he felt his body falling limp and weak.

Anthonys eyes widened. "KURAI!" He started to run. Wanda lifted her hand and placed restraints on Anthony.

Chains pulled him to the ground and something covered his mouth so he wouldn't say spells.

Kurai felt as if he was burning alive. Wanda punched him onto the ground. Kurai breathed heavily as she took the last of his magic.

"My... you truly were strong." She said as she lifted him up.

Kurai weakly glanced at his brother. Tears streamed down Anthony's face. Kurai reached into jacket and pulled out his gun. He aimed at Wanda and fired. She winced but slammed him into the ground.

Kurai didn't move.

Anthony froze. His mind went blank.

"Your brothers magic was something else... quite powerful." Wanda said as she looked at Anthony.

"Your clone trick was good..." she said.

Anthony blocked out her words. He watched his brother struggle to breathe. He watched his brother struggle for his life.

He watched his brothers tears roll down his face as he laid there in pain.

Anthonys mind flashed to Kylo dying in front of him against his will.

He felt Kylos heartbeat fade away into nothing.

No...

No....

Not again.

Not my brother.

Anthony's eyes glowed red. He Yelled in anguish and broke the chains that held him down. He casted a spell and blast Wanda back farther than he ever had.

Wanda cried out as she pushed herself up. She looked over at him and saw something didn't expect.

A power increase... one that placed her in danger. "Oh my.." she said as she stood up.

Before she could say anything, Anthony teleported in front of her and shot her point blank with a blast. He continued to throw punches and blasts as she blocked.

He slammed his foot onto the ground and caused the ground to start and try to pull her under the concrete.

She shot him back and was back on defense.

She realized she was in danger, and teleported away.

Anthony stood there panting. He then rushed back to his brothers side.

The avengers arrived and were helping strange.

Anthony saw his brother laying on the ground alone. Anthony slid next to his brother and turned his face towards him. 

Half of Kurais face was burned. One of his arms was as well. Anthony teared up as he applied magic to his brothers wounds to heal him.

"K-Kurai... c-can you hear me?" Anthony said as tears fell.

Kurai took a pained breath. "I-is this what my daughter had to go through... when Wanda... k-killed her?"

Anthony lowered his head.

Tears went down Kurais face. "This is... is painful..." Kurai said weakly.

"I-I know... don't worry. Imma get you to a hospital. My dad called emergency services." Anthony said as he pulled Kurai against hun and held him close.

Kurai stayed limp in his arms. "I'm sorry I failed.... As your brother." Kurai said as emergency services arrived.

"No no... you didn't fail. We're both learning." The paramedics rushed over. They gave Kurai oxygen and lifted him onto a stretcher. He cried in pain as they did.

Anthony followed them to the ambulance and stayed by his brothers side. He held Kurais hand tightly.

Kurai held his back just as tight.

"I-I won't let either one of us be alone this time..." Anthony said. Kurai watched Anthony closely before his eyes closed.

Anthony felt nothing but panic when he saw Kurais eyes close.

Anthony simply lowered his head and prayed he'd open then again.