Interrogation

Anthony got back to the tower. Before his father could say anything, he took him to a back room.

"Dad... I made a deal with Kurai." Stephen raised a brow.

"What deal..."

"Well let's just say, if his daughter isn't alive, things are going to be very bad. But if she is alive, things will be okay."

"Oh no..." Stephen sighed. "He probably would've killed them anyways... you just bought them more time." Stephen said.

"Good... we just need to find the gang that was hired and go from there." Anthony said as he turned on the hologram computer. He searched which gang has the most problem with the Aikawa Mafia.

Stephen made the screen fill the room as they searched. "The New York mafia... because Aikawa Mafia came in a conquered, knocking them out of the running..." Stephen read.

Anthony nodded and looked at Stephen. "Didn't they have a front at a restaurant?"

"They did. The restaurant was shut down... better yet, avengers database has a location for them where they're going to be doing some jobs later today."

"Perfect... let's meet them there, but let's send Bucky and Sam. They're good at dealing with the Mafia and Gangs." Stephen said as he walked out.

He walked over and whispered to both Bucky and Sam what the plan is. The two nodded and went to their room to gear up.

Bucky walked in and pulled his shirt off and started to pull his tactical gear on. Sam walked over to him and grabbed his backpack. "How do you think this is going to go down?"

"The kid won't survive..." bucky said as he reloaded his gun. Sam nodded in agreement.

"Wanda wants to get back at Kurai and Anthony badly... she might just kill the child for the hell of it." Bucky said as he looked at Sam.

"I'm worried about what will happen with Anthony and Kurai." Sam said as he grabbed his shield.

"You and me both."

The gang leader was counting his money. "Wow... look at this... she pays well doesn't she." He said as he laughed during counting his money.

The members laughed along as well.

"What's so funny?" A voice said as a shield hit the guy straight in the face. The leader cried out.

They all started to shoot but Bucky knocked them
All out in one swift motion. The man looked at the two terrified.

"Where's the girl you were hired to kidnap?" Sam asked. "I'm not telling..."

Bucky shot the guys shoulder. He cried out and looked terrified. "She's at... at the broken SHIELD lab here... the one that exploded years ago."

Sam and Bucky had cameras on them so the others could listen.

Anthony's heart almost stopped when they mentioned that lab.

"How long has she been in Wandas possession?" Sam said as Bucky pointed a gun at the guy head. "S-since yesterday...."

"Hm... what does she want the kid for?" Bucky asked.

"She needs power... the girl apparent has traces of Chaos magic... s-she intends to enhance that power rapidly and take it from the kid." Sam frowned and looked at Bucky.

"She won't make it out alive if they do that." Bucky said. Bucky hit the leader and knocked him out. His expression was filled with panic.

He knew first hand what could happen to that kid. Sam grabbed his hand. "Stay calm... we can get her." Bucky nodded.

Kana watched blankly. "My baby girl could be gone already..." she said as she looked around her. She looked around and sat Kurai arriving back. His gaze met hers.

His read her distraught expression. His eyes widened. "What's going on...."

"There's a high chance your daughter is dead already. You daughter had trace of Chaos Magic... Wanda intends to increase her power rapidly and take it." Stephen said.

Kurai clenched his fists. "Where is she?"

"At the lab I was at when mom and dad died..." Anthony said. Kurai nodded. He walked over to Kana and took her to the side.

"Kurai..."

"I'll get her... I promise you." He said as he squeezed her hands. She met his gaze, seeing he was holding back tears.

"Alright... be safe." He nodded. "Anthony! I need you, and your little squad." He said referring to Mina, Aoife, and Natasha.

"What? Why not the actual Avengers?" Stephen said.

"I need people who aren't afraid of a political mess... and I need the stronger group to come with me." Kurai said.

"The kids aren't stronger than us..." Stephen said. Kurai laughed. "Oh they are... your son is stronger than you and Wanda, Mina is more talented and precise than Peter, Aoife has been trained by Magneto, me and has beaten me in combat once before. And Natasha... she's a power house, it's just that none of you utilize her skills from Hydra. This group is already stronger than the avengers."

The kids looked at Kurai shocked. Stephen was going to protest, but Christine stopped him. She moved in front of him.

She walked over to Anthony and fixed his hair. "Be safe... okay?"

Anthony nodded as she kissed his head. She looked at Kurai as she motioned the other kids to go get the jet ready.

Kurai looked at her confused. "You boys better hurry back okay?" She said as she fixed his hair as well. Kurai almost froze.

"And bring your brother back. I don't want to give you both stitches or worse." She said with a smile. Kurai nodded slightly as she flicked his head gently.

"Be safe kid."

"I... okay." He nodded as he rushed away. He held his head faintly and was just confused.

The kids were in the jet. Natasha was in her black tactical gear.

Mina had her black spider suit on as she hung upside down from the ceiling.

Aoife wore her black uniform and black half face mask as she sat underneath Mina.

Anthony had his black tactical gear as well. He took a deep breath. He had a feeling everything was going to go wrong...

Kurai walked in wearing some tactical gear he found.

"Alright guys... let's get going."