Power

Anthony eventually made it over to the group of people who were the same age as him. He listened to the group converse and well watched Mina and Aoife talk.

Those two were interesting to him but Natasha intrigued him. Her eyes were such a bright light color, but he sensed a darkness behind them.

A past that no one on earth could relate to. She kept her distance from the group, simply watching. He felt drawn to her, like being a planet drawn to another. A gravitational pull, one he did not expect.

He suddenly found himself standing next to her. She had her arms crossed as she shot small glances at him occasionally, as he did the same. He sighed and turned towards her and extended his hand towards her. "Hi... I'm Anthony."

"I know your name." She said bluntly. He pulled his hand back and nodded. She looked defensive about him being right in front of him.

He was taller than her, and she seemed to try and get out of his direct view. He stepped to the side, and as he did that, the tension in her arms slightly loosened.

It seemed like she was preparing to hit him. "Are you okay, Natasha?" He asked. She looked at him. Faint signs of tears pricked her eyes. He frowned as he motioned her to follow him.

He brought her away from the crowd and got her seated on a balcony. She took deep breaths and wiped her eyes quickly, as if trying to show little to no weakness.

"Are you oka-"

"Yes. I'm okay." She snapped at him. He glanced at her. He noticed the scars on her arms and neck. They were faded but still there.

She sighed and held her head. "Sorry... I'm.. im trying to get used to the world again." She chuckled as she sniffed.

"Getting used to the world?" He asked. She smiled sadly and chuckled as she took deep breaths. "Lets say I haven't been myself for the past 8ish years, so... please bear with me." She said as she stood.

He never felt the urge to hug someone as much as he wanted to hug her. He felt pain and sorrows radiating off of her. But she was forcing a strong tough facade to help her stay confident.

"Well cap, if you need anything... I'm here. Usually at the sanctum." He said.

The girl glance at him and nodded. "Thank you... Anthony, but i don't think you'll be able to help me."

He shrugged. "Maybe you're right." Suddenly Mina ran over and plopped down on the ground next to him. "Do you have magic hands?" She asked curiously.

He looked at her surprised. "Oh, well kinda." He said as he did a small spell to make sparks show on his hands. Minas eyes glowed as she watched the spell.

"WOAH! You got neat spells!" She said as Aoife walked over and watched. He did it again as he glanced at Natasha walking away from the group.

Suddenly, his body got up and ran over to Natasha, showing her the sparks, making the colors change. He had no idea how he got over besides her.

Her eyes shone for a split Second as she watched the sparks fly, but the life in her eyes suddenly faded again.

She simply looked at him and nodded.

"Very Pretty."

Wanda walked around her little dwelling. She paced as she thought of that chaos magic she could get her hands on.

She finally could have her sons back in her hands. And vision... the love of her life. She clenched her fists as she thought that Anthony was the only thing in her way.

Her eyes glowed red. "I need his magic.... now." Red  particles filled the air as her scarlet witch attire covered her head to toe. She landed on the ground as she turned to walk out.

"Perhaps a taste of his power would be fine...."

Anthony was down in the courtyard of the tower training. He was practicing his defensive spells. He didn't know any full on attack spells yet since strange didn't want him to learn how to attack yet.

He didn't like being held back. especially when the only attack spell he knew was just a simple blast. He frowned as he start to cast a spell, an attack spell he was learning.

As he methodically, he started to move his hands in a flowing motion. His eyes glowed red as he raised his hand. A red energy flowed from him. His eyes widened as he watched the energy flow around him.

Flashbacks to the day his parents death flashed back to him. He panicked but froze as he saw a woman land in front of him.

"Hey Anthony..." the woman said. He backed up and formed a shield. She raised a brow but smirked as she saw the energy flowing from him. She laughed, "I was right... you do wield chaos magic..." she walked towards him.

"W-what are you talking about... I can't wield both..." he said in annoyance. She shrugged. "You have broken that rule somehow, you can use both.... and I intend to take it from you."

"I won't let you take it... if it's in me, it's mine." He said as his eyes glowed a bright red. His shields turned into energy.

Smaller balls of light formed in his hands. Wanda smirked and did the same. "It appears your father has been hiding this power from you... and keeping your potential a secret... I wonder why."

Anthony's eyes widened.

A secret?

He suddenly dodged a red blast. He sensed the same energy within her. She shot another blast at the boy, in which he responded by catching her blast with his energy.

His hands burned slightly, simply due to the fact he wasn't used to this power. Wanda raised a brow and chuckled. "Oh No wonder he kept it a secret..." she walked around him.

"You're too powerful for him to handle."