Barely Strangers

Anthony roamed around, tired, on planet he was stuck on. He was Injured, hungry, and couldn't sense anyone he knew near him.

He searched his pockets for something until he realized his side was bleeding. Blood got onto his hands.

He stumbled against a tree and leaned his head back. His missed his brother... he missed everyone. He conjured some magic into his hands and shot it into the sky.

Truly he didn't care who would come and save him... he just needed someone to rescue him or... to make this pain go away quickly.

His vision started to fade as he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

He dreamed of his family being together. Imagining if they were just happy...  he still blocked his parents faces out of his memory... even in his dreams.

Suddenly everything became painful when his mind shot back to when he was as being experimented on.

He panicked and shot a blast in his dream, which he accidentally did in reality.

He shot up with a jolt. He looked around quickly. He quickly winced and realized his uniform was gone and he was in comfortable clothes in a little hut. His chest was wrapped in bandages.

He saw a small fire going on a makeshift fireplace that he didn't fully believe was fire safe.

He continued to look around until he met the gaze of a boy his age who dodged his blast. "Oh no! I'm sorry!" Anthony got all panicked.

He got up but stumbled. The boy caught him. "I-it's okay..." the boy said holding him up. Anthony looked at him.

The boy looked human but at the same time... he didn't.

"Are you human?" Anthony asked as the boy helped him sit down.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." The boy said. Anthony understood definitely why. He bet his eyes were glowing red right now and... he did shoot a blast at him.

"Yeah... I guess I am." Anthony said as he continued to look around until he met the gaze of the boy.

"I'm Anthony."

The boy turned and went to check on something in a pot. "I'm Kylo."

"I like your name..." Anthony said as he tried to stand up. Kylo continued to cook.

"So, wizard... why are you here on some random planet in the galaxy?" He asked as he filled up two bowls.

"I was... I was send here by the Scarlet Witch. I don't know why she sent me here..."

Kylo looked at him, the look of horror on his face. "Kylo?"

Kylo handed him a bowl of food. "Stay here, and try to figure out how to get out of here. I'm heading into town." He said as he walked to the door and pulled his shoes on.

Anthony nodded slightly and just sat down, and started to eat. Kylo pulled a cloak on himself and walked out.

Anthony was curious about Kylo.

It started to rain shortly after Kylo left. Anthony just sat back in the area he was put in and closed his eyes. He turned his head and realized his hair was getting longer.

He sighed and just relaxed.

Kylo came back hours later. It was still pouring rain from the sky. He took his cloak off as he walked in. He placed the bags of things he bought and placed them by the door.

He glanced at Anthony. "He has long hair..." kylo said.

He adjusted the blanket to make sure it covered him fully. "You really are from earth..." he said quietly.

"If you were from here you'd know people in town avoid me." He raised a brow and just sat down by the door. He listened to the rain.

He felt calm until he heard a groan of pain. He turned his head and saw Anthony shifting in his sleep.

Kylo got up and checked his wound, and saw him bleeding again. Kylo sighed and removed the bandages and got new ones, wrapping his chest rather quickly.

Anthony's hair was in his face. His hands glowed faintly. Kylo noticed the red glow on his hands. He stared at them, his hand drifted over to his and held it.

Anthony's red glow started to disappear. Kylo looked at him and moved his hair out of his face as he laid there. The rain fell harder outside.

Anthony had started to relax as he slept. "You really... hate being alone." Kylo said as he looked at him.

He sighed and pulled his hand away slowly. "Get some sleep."

Kylo got up and went to his comfortable chair and started to fall asleep.

Mornings for Kylo were usually boring.

Wake up.

Get dressed.

Sell some stuff in town.

Hunt.

Go home.

Eat.

Sleep.

Repeat.

That was all he USUALLY did, but, today was another day where his routine wasn't his typical routine.

He woke up to the smell of something sweet. He opened his eyes and saw his guest making food.

He frowned. "What are you doing..." Kylo grumbled. Anthony looked at him and then back at the pan.

"Making you food to say thank you for making me food last night." Anthony said as he continued.

Kylo got up slowly and walked over. He glanced at what was in the pot. It looked almost... like a sweet porridge.

"Is that... rice porridge?" Kylo asked.

Anthony looked at him surprised. "Yes. It's one of the few things I can cook. How do you know about it?" Anthony asked quickly.

"A guy from earth showed it to me years ago." He said as he walked to the door grabbing his cloak on the way.

"Wait!" Anthony said as he grabbed his arm.

Kylo glanced at him.

"Eat something first. You didn't eat last night." Anthony said. Kylo somehow... felt this feeling that he just couldn't resist him.

"Fine. It better taste good." Kylo said as he sat down.

"It does!" Anthony said as he poured some into a bowl for the two of them. Anthony placed the bowl I front of Kylo as Anthony sat across from him.

The two began to eat in silence.

Anthony added more honey to his. Kylo raised a brow. "That's too much honey... what are you? Five?"

Anthony chuckled. "I'll have you know, I'm 18 years old. I can enjoy my sweets." He said with a chuckle.

Kylo only really wanted to know how old he was. He nodded as he added a bit more honey into his.

"Funny, we're the same age." He said.

Anthony looked at him slightly surprised.

"Yah... funny."