Plan

Sam got to his house and ushered the two boys in rather quickly to avoid getting unnecessary attention.

Kylo walked in and looked around curiously as Sam closed the door.

Anthony looked at Sam and sighed. "It's is bizarre seeing all of you again." He said with a chuckle, and then a sudden hug from Sam. Anthony just hugged him back and finally felt he could take a small breath.

Sam sighed and looked at the boy. "So, now you're taller than me and have longer hair now?" Anthony chuckled and nodded.

He motioned Kylo over. Kylo walked over and nodded. "And this is my boyfriend." Anthony said with a tired smile.

Sam smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you... I'm Sam." Kylo nodded his head slightly again. He was nervous.

As Anthony was about to say something, he was promptly tackled by Aoife and Mina. He chuckled and smiled at the two of them. Aoife hugged him tightly as Mina jumped up and down seeing him.

Aoife looked at him still realizing he's still shorter than her. She was basically a giant, the two of them both were.

"So, once again, I'm still shorter?! I bet Natasha is taller than me too..." Anthony looked at her and poked the top of her head.

"Hey, you're small and feisty. It makes up for the lack of height." She pouted as she shot a web at him pinning him to the wall.

He chuckled. "I'm sorry, you amazing spider." She smirked and removed the web.

Kylo looked at her. "Are you Spider-Man?" He asked her. The first words he said to anyone here.

She looked at him and smiled. "Nope! I'm his protege, Rose Spider." He nodded slightly.

"I'm a symbiote." Kylo said.

Mina froze and backed up. "Ah... uh. Us spiders don't really get along with symbiotes. They've tried to kill me a lot... Carnage... and Venom especially." She said. She signed to Aoife what he said.

Kylo looked confused. "Oh... we'll don't worry. I hate my symbiote." Mina looked confused but just nodded.

Anthony looked at Sam. "May I speak to you in private?" Sam looked at him and nodded as he walked into his office and closed the door.

"What's up?" Sam asked. Anthony closed the door and looked at him.

"What the hell happened while I was gone?"
He said almost panicked. Sam met the boys gaze and sighed as he sat down in his chair.

Anthony saw the exhaustion in Sam. His age was showing now too... he wasn't doing well.

"Wanda took over... she took the sorcerers into custody, I have no idea if they're alive. She took Buck and Natasha, they're her soldiers now instead of Hydra. Scratch that, Wanda is in control of hydra now. Her super soldiers are so far undefeated." He sighed and looked at the wall, looking at his broken vibranium shield.

Anthony looked at it in shock.

"Natasha broke it." Anthony looked at Sam in shock.

"She was holding back when fighting you and Kylo. Her and Bucky are so much more lethal than they were years ago. They have killed so many people... including avengers."

Anthony stumbled against the chair. He was so shocked he couldn't believe it. "Who have they killed?"

"Hawkeye mainly, it was rumored Peter Parker but he's only been in the ICU for 6 months." He said.