As she laughs at my (very adorable) expression, a hard force came from behind my head rest, making me jerk my head forward. She crinkled her eyebrows and got closer to the screen as if she'd get a better look into the car. "Um, everything okay?"

"Yes." I speak through gritted teeth as I send a glare to my two friends in the backseat who paid me no attention as they were too absorbed within themselves. "Those two have been 'reacquainting' themselves since we've gotten here in the city of love." I shake my head, turning back to a now hysterical Lauren as she giggles incessantly.

"I'm actually not even surprised." She chuckles as she catches her breath once again. "...but don't worry it won't be long before you're at the hotel and can relax until I get back, and then...we can enjoy the city of lights as well." She almost purrs through the phone, a small smirk visible on her lips.

"Oh brother." Ally groans as my cheeks flush at my girlfriends comment. "We've already got two hormonally crazed girls in here, can you not turn Mila into another? I kind of liked our neutral conversation we were having before you FaceTimed her. Now she'll only be able to think about pinning you up against a wall somewhere-"

"Ally!" I look at my friend incredulously as my cheeks redden even more. She only shrugs, not even glancing to look over at me as she continues to drive. My girlfriend's melodious laughter brought me out of my gawking stare at Ally as she nods understandably to her friends remark.

"Alright alright, I'll stop fucking with her...for now." Lauren shrugs shamelessly, making me bow my head shyly. "I have to go get dressed now anyways, R5 is almost done with their set."

"...but Camzi." She sings sweetly, making me raise my head to give her my attention. "I'll gladly put this back on later, so that you can help me out of it." She bites her lower lip teasingly.

"Goodbye Lauren!" Ally calls out before swiftly pressing the red phone button at the bottom of my screen.

Still a bit flustered I just stare at my lockscreen of Lauren and I. It was actually taken by paparazzi. They might be annoying and a pain in the ass whenever we're out but they sure do take some damn good candids.

It was the week that the girls had all come to visit me in North Carolina and stayed for the week. Lauren was against the brick wall of a building, the coffee shop that I usually spend most of my free time at to be more specific. Her hand was laced with mine, her smile pretty wide as I had on my smug grin. I was pulling her off of the wall to take her back to my house seeing as the girls were at the park with Sofi and my parents weren't home. I couldn't wait to have her to myself so when we had gotten back I wasted no time in pressing the black haired girl to my bed and letting my hands roam all over her-

"What the hell are you two doing back there?" I groan as I felt another kick, except this time it made contact with my head.

"Nice to see you come back down to planet Earth Mila." Dinah snickers.

"Nice to see you two without your tongues down each other's throats." I spat back, rubbing the side of my now aching head.

"Oh we'll gladly continue if you want." She smirks, pulling a bashful Normani into her side as they were pressed against the door behind the driver's seat.

"Yeah alright, I'd love to see that, right after I gladly shove my foot up your-"

"Ladies!" Ally cuts in before I could finish my snarky remark. "I'd really love to hear the back and forth banter between you two right now but can we talk about what we're going to do once we get to the concert?"

"What do you mean?" I questioned, finally turning my attention towards Ally again. "I thought you had it all planned out."

"Well yeah, the basics." Ally shrugs, taking a right turn down a busy street. "Big Rob is going to let us in the back and then after Lauren's set, Steven is going to come out and stall Lauren a bit before she leaves the stage and that'll be your que, but what are you gonna do when you get out there?"