Chapter 95

18 and older, enjoy!

Jimin pulled Ami out to the hot tub. "Hobi did a good job picking your suits." He said as he helped her pull off her sundress, then ran his fingers inside her straps to adjust them. "Come on, let's relax a little, it's been a long day so far."

"It's been a long 3 days so far." She took his hand and followed him into the hot tub. Ami sat down and leaned back in the corner, he sat next to her and took her legs so they were resting over his. Ami let out a big sigh and closed her eyes, he could feel and see her relax as he started rubbing her legs.

Su was sending the guys some options for houses currently available that might work for them. He had already put the wheels in motion when they brought it up to him the week earlier, he had the inkling that was the direction they were going to be going anyway, while the apartment was convenient they had been outgrowing it for some time.

The guys went through the choices he sent them and narrowed it down to two that had the most potential. They both had most of the things they were looking for and both houses were located in the same private community, which was known for its elevated security already.

"I think either one would work, should we see if we can go tour them tomorrow? It's a perfect time this week to do stuff like this, we are all available." Hobi asked the group, everyone was excited at the prospects of a new place. Yoongi was scrutinizing the pictures online, "She's going to lose her mind." he smiled over at them.

Ami was resting with her eyes closed, loving the bubbles massaging her body in the water. "What are you thinking about?" Jimin asked her, she had been quiet for a while.

"I'm just surprised how quickly you all agreed to look into moving. It just feels so quick.." Jimin pulled her over so she was straddling his lap. He held her hips so the bubbles wouldn't try and push her away as she reached up and moved his hair away from his eyes.

"Why? If it's something you need, we don't have any reason not to do it. Honestly, we had started talking about it again since my fight with Yoongi. You need it though and that cements it." She could see the sincerity in his eyes and she smiled, leaning in to kiss him.

"Thank you Park Jimin, I love you." She whispered. He gave her a big smile and held her in for a long kiss that started soft and then she felt him kiss her with more passion. He slowly started untying her top. "Is there anything else you need? Maybe, more immediately?"

"Do you really want to do this outside? We might be caught out here." She laughed and pressed herself against him as he pulled her top off and let it drop outside the hot tub.

"By whom? You didn't seem to mind when you were sunbathing." He smiled, holding her close, and started to run his fingers around the waistband of her bikini bottoms. "Have you ever had sex in a hot tub before?" he asked as he started to kiss her neck.

"No.." she moaned. "Have you?" she smiled and bit her lip with his touch.

"No. Want to change that?" He pushed her back a little so she could wiggle out of her bottoms. She held them up out of the water, smiled, then tossed them with her top. Ami scooted back into a corner where the bubbles were hiding her naked secret.

Jimin took off his trunks and tossed them with her suit and pulled her over back on top of him so she was back to straddling his lap. He started running his hands up to her breasts, gently rolling her nipples around between his fingers, watching her bite her lip and take a quick inhale with his light pinches.

Ami ran her nails lightly down his front, lower and lower, until she ran them right to his tip, making him moan and jump with the sensation. She started giving him light kisses down his neck as she took him in both her hands, one at the base and one at the tip, massaging him larger and larger.

"Uuuuuunnnnn..." she heard him moan as his fingers dug into her hips. "I won't last long if you do that.." he groaned, pushing his head back, eyes closed.

"Want me to stop?" she whispered in his ear.

"Nooooooo..." he moaned, now starting to breathe faster.

"Do you enjoy doing this outside? " she smiled, enjoying pushing him farther along.

"Oh my god, yes. Please...I don't care if people find us." he tried pulling her up so she could lower herself down on him, but she didn't move. He was so hard in her hands, and she knew he needed to push into her for relief.

She leaned in to kiss him and was met with him smashing his lips into her. He was kissing her fast and hard so Ami reached up and grabbed him around his jaw, making him stop and look at her.

"Slow down, baby, or this will take longer than you want." he heard her say before she started kissing him slowly, her teeth gently biting his bottom lip, making him groan louder. She made him kiss her slowly, and she could feel how hard he was trying to go slow when he just wanted to fuck her as Hobi had.

Ami slowly moved so she could lower herself down on his aching cock. He was bigger than she remembered him being before, and she loved it. She gasped as he helped push as far as he could into her.   The stretch and burn she felt with him made her relax a little while she took him in.

He waited for her, he knew she was adjusting to him and he didn't want to hurt her. She finally looked him in the eyes, kissed him and they both started moving with each other. The water lapping up against them, being outdoors and just having time with each other, they both loved it.

"Jimin.." she whispered he felt her body start to speed up. He pulled her closer to him as he kissed her neck. "I love you." He said between breaths and then felt her tighten around him with her orgasm rushing over her body. He smiled watching her find what she needed, and then quickly joined her. Both of them just held each other in the water, not wanting to move or separate from each other. He didn't pull out but just kept himself inside her as she kept him warm. He loved the feeling of being inside her but not fucking, he wanted to do this more with her.

"I'm glad we are OK." he heard her say after a while. He just smiled and held her tightly, kissing her shoulder, "of course we are."