Chapter 63

Everyone was getting ready for the evening. Jungkook and Jin moved all the furniture to one side of the room so they had enough space. Jimin set up a chair in the middle for Ami so she could sit and watch.

Ami was getting ready, she was just finishing her makeup when she heard a knock at her door and Joon came in. He was checking in to see how she was doing.

"Hey there, I'm almost ready." She called from the bedroom. "Are the guys ready?"

"Oh yes, at first they were irritated with me, but I think they are excited. It's going to be fun." The guys had decided to do more than just the one song for her, they had a plan.

Ami walked out of her bedroom putting on her last earring. He looked over at her when she came in and his jaw just dropped. She was stunning.

"Jesus," he whispered. "The guys are going to die. Hobi. Is going to die." Hobi loved fashion, they all did, but he had the best eye for it. He walked over to her, to take her all in. "Is it bad I just want to take it all off you right now?" He said into her ear. "But not the mask, that had to stay on all night." He smirked at her.

"Well, you are going to have to work for it then, it takes a long time to look this good," she said back to him in a sweet, taunting tone. "Suki isn't easy." she smiled.

He just laughed, "You always look good. Fuck, this is going to be fun." he smiled. "Ready to go?" He held his arm out and they headed out.

He opened the door for her and she walked into their apartment. The guys were still getting ready, so he took her to the kitchen to pour her some wine. When Namjoon turned around to give it to her, he saw Hobi had come in and was standing perfectly still with a shocked look on his face. Namjoon smiled and said, "Hey Hobi."

Ami slowly turned around to make eye contact with him and smiled.

"Oh. My God. You are better than I remember." He was able to choke out.

"Hey, Ho-Seok." She said as she took a sip of her wine. She could see him physically shiver when she said his name. She rarely used his real name. He walked over to her with a huge smile and leaned into her ear, "I will repay you later for that, Suki."

"I look forward to it," she whispered back.

Jimin, Jungkook, and Tae walked into the room and saw Hobi talking to her. Tae and Jimin just stopped in their tracks and stared, while Jungkook walked right up to her. He had been waiting all day to see her in that dress. He looked over at Namjoon as he approached her, and Joon just smirked at him.

Jungkook stopped, she didn't flinch from his forward advance. "I hope I can see you out of that dress later," he said, giving her a hungry look.

"Get in line," Hobi murmured as he was getting himself a drink.

Ami just looked up at him, and cocked her head to the side, and took another sip of her wine. "But you've been begging me for 2 days to see me in it, so here I am." She said back to him.

He leaned closer to her, "Can I please see you out of it, later." She could feel his breath on her neck. She whispered back in his ear, "I hope so."

Just then Yoongi and Jin joined the group. Yoongi just smirked at her as she was making their youngest melt into the floor. Jin smiled at everyone, it was going to be a fun night.

"You guys all look really good. I love it." They oozed sex appeal and confidence. They gave her a front-row seat in the living room for the show. "I'm seriously so excited right now," she said to them.

"This isn't awkward at all." Yoongi lamented. Ami just laughed at him. "Come on! It will be fun! Hit me with your best."

"You've seen us perform before," Namjoon said laughing.

"Listen. I've seen you perform with 50,000 of your closest friends. There is a lot to watch and take in at your shows. It's not just you guys, it's the crowd, lights, everything. I've seen you messing around at home. But like this? 10 feet away from me in all your glory?"

"OK, you asked for it," Jimin smirked at her, there was a look in his eye that made her nervous.

"Oh fuck." she smiled.