Chapter 91

Hobi was running a bubble bath as Jimin was helping her get undressed and wrapped her in a towel. He sat her on the counter in the bathroom until the bath was ready. "We were so worried about you guys." He said quietly as she wrapped her arms around him, putting her forehead on his. "I know. I'm so sorry. We didn't know until it was too late."

Ami had tears in her eyes as Jimin reached up and wiped them away before he gave her a sweet kiss. "Don't cry. You're home." He smiled at her.

Hobi came over and she looked over at him. He looked so tired, but he smiled "ready to get in?" She just nodded as she dropped her towel and he picked her up and gently put her in the tub. "Is it too hot?" Hobi quickly asked, the heat from the water felt so good on her muscles while it stung all the small cuts on her skin. He could see her wince a little.

"It's OK, I'm just really sore." Ami started to get comfortable and relax in the water.

"What can I get you? Do you need anything?" Jimin was brushing her hair back off her face.

"Umm..can you look through that bag on the counter and get some ibuprofen out for me? Actually, Kook will probably need some too."

Hobi jumped up and rummaged through her bag and pulled some out, then got some water for her. "Thank you." She sat up and took them, then returned to the bubbles.

"I'm going to run these down to Kook. I'll be right back." Jimin smiled as he headed out the door and down the hall. Ami looked over at Hobi, who was just watching her with a mix of emotions on his face. "Hey, are you OK?" she reached her arm out to hold his hand.

"I don't know," he said quietly. "I thought you and Kook were gone today." Tears came to his eyes as he looked down.

"Come here," she said softly as she pulled his hand. Hobi got up and climbed in the tub behind her with all his clothes on and wrapped his arms around her to hold her. Jimin was coming back into the bedroom, but stopped just outside the bathroom door and listened.

"It was really scary today. The water came up so fast...and it was so powerful. I've never seen water change like that. Jungkook was so calm and focused to get us safe and then back to you all. He knew right away you would all be worried. That was our only focus, to come home. I can't imagine what you must have felt. But we are back, and we are OK...minus these." She held her foot out of the water, "they will get better." Hobi just listened to her talk to him.

"You don't seem overwhelmed with everything that happened. How can that be, because I am." He was resting his head on her shoulder.

Ami just thought for a moment, "Because I wasn't alone, I had him with me. I'm sure you aren't the only one feeling overwhelmed, I know what that feels like. It's horrible." Hobi just hugged her in the bubbles, not saying anything.

"Will you help me get washed up? I'm sure Jin is trying to use the rest of the ingredients in the pantry, and we still have 5 days of vacation left." Ami smiled and looked over her shoulder at him. She could feel him smile back and he kissed her neck. "Of course" he replied as he reached over and grabbed a washcloth and some soap and helped her wash all the forest dirt off her.

Jimin walked quietly back out of the bedroom and headed downstairs. He ran into Namjoon who was coming up to check on her. "Hobi is helping her, she'll be down soon."

"How is she doing?" They all knew she could spiral, and they all kept an eye on her because of it. They hated to see her that way. Jimin just smiled, "She's better than we are, let's go help Jin."

They saw Hobi bring her downstairs, on his back so she didn't put pressure on her feet. Su and Pak got up and helped her off Hobi's back and get settled at the kitchen table. "Thanks, Hobi," she said as he kissed her on the head and went to the kitchen to talk to Namjoon.