Chapter 36

Late that evening Ami was laying in bed with Namjoon, thinking about the evening. Something was bothering her, and she didn't know why. "Babe," she said quietly.

"Mmmmm.." he replied with his eyes closed.

"I think I need to go talk to Yoongi."

He looked over at her, and there was sadness in her eyes, "Everything OK?" He reached over and rubbed her cheek.  "I just need to check in with him. Do you mind?" she nuzzled into his chest.  "Do you want me to go with you?" he said softly, he was worried something was wrong.  "No, I'll be fine."  She thought she was, but she wasn't sure.   "Go," he said, Joon kissed her as she got up out of bed.

Ami walked down the hall to his room and knocked on his door.  She heard a quiet, "come in." 

"Hey," she said as she slipped into his room.  "Oh, hi.. What's wrong?" he said as he looked at her face, sitting up in his bed.

"Are you OK?" she asked softly.  "Come here honey," he said. She crawled into bed next to him and let him hold her.  "My heart hurts." she started to cry. "I enjoy playing like that, but usually I never take it all the way to the end."

"Oh Ami, you were perfect. Please don't cry." He held her tightly, rubbing her back and hair. 

"I just was just worried about you,  that I went too far." He heard her say quietly.

Yoongi knew what was happening, he reached over and texted Namjoon to come to his room.  A few seconds later he saw him slip in and looked concerned at her as she was crying. He motioned for Namjoon to come to join them in bed to help hold her.

"She's dropping, hard," he said to Namjoon.  "Oh babe, you are OK, everyone is OK." he laid behind her so they could both hug her and make her feel safe.

Yoongi started talking to her. "Ami, I'm 100% fine. It's normal to feel after something like this. Can you look at me?"

She reluctantly looked up at him, "I enjoyed it. I did. I'm not hurt. You are such a wonderful and kind person, everyone loves you. I love you." He just smiled down at her.

"Are you sure?" She said quietly.

"Absolutely my love." He kissed her face while Namjoon held her. "Will you stay here tonight?" Namjoon just smiled at him with a thankful smile.

She wrapped her arms around him tightly and they all fell asleep together.

Morning came and Ami woke up to both of them holding her. Namjoon could feel her start to wake and said quietly, "How are you feeling?" Yoongi opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"I'm...better. I felt so sad last night like I had done something so wrong." she was looking over at Yoongi

"You dropped honey, and you dropped hard. Sometimes after... fun times... like that, a dom can get flooded with overwhelming emotions. It can be hard to deal with, so I'm glad you came and found me last night." Yoongi kissed her on the head. "And I can confirm, you were the dom yesterday." He smiled at her.

She just smiled and tucked her head into his chest. "I've never had to work so hard. You are really strong, but you know I had to, right?" She looked up at him, with a smile.

"Oh, I know." he just smiled at her, "I loved it. The fact you wouldn't say anything to me or even look at me had me all fucked up... and then when you deflected my hands, twice, I knew I was done for." He reached down and held her hands gently. "It honestly felt amazing to be put in that position, but only by you. So don't get any ideas, Joon." Namjoon just let out a little laugh.

She left out a big sigh and rolled back to kiss Namjoon.  "I don't think I can do that every time. So, I hope people don't get the wrong idea that this is who I am."

"Nobody does babe," Namjoon said, pushing his face into the neck. "I think you and I need to take a break from the group activities for a bit. It's been a LOT in the last two days, and you need a break."

"Thank you," she said as she closed her eyes. She loved him taking care of her.

"Although, fucking Jimin with his clothes," Yoongi said with a smile.

She just started giggling, "did you like it?"

"I had no chance," he said as he leaned in and kissed her forehead.

They all lay in bed for about another hour, talking and laughing before they got up.

Ami headed back to her apartment, she took a long shower and just sat and read for the rest of the day. The boys had to go to the studio in the afternoon, and it was the nice mental break she needed.

That evening they all came and visited her, checking in and just enjoying her company. She felt good that it didn't feel weird or awkward. It had gone back to what it was before, they all loved it.