Chapter 64

This chapter has a Spotify playlist associated with it.

Cut and Paste the link into a new browser tab. You will be instructed when to play it.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4AFq4TM8kDA1d2XzmaE1IA

These songs give you an idea of what Ami's sound is, just use your imagination. :) Enjoy!

The boys sang and performed On, Blood Sweat & Tears, Airplane Pt 2, and Baepsae for her, Ami just sat there stunned the entire time. They were SO GOOD. Everything about them, their look, dancing, how they played off each other, how they played to her how they used their sex appeal with everything they did. They focused all on her the entire time and when they were done, they were all tired and smiling at her. They could tell they shook her a little, and they loved it.

"Jesus." she just whispered. "I can't follow that."

Namjoon laughed, "What are you talking about?" He came over and kissed her.

"I feel like I'm having a fan girl moment." she laughed. "Seriously. I mean, no wonder people lose their minds for you all." They all just smiled and laughed at her.

"You haven't lost your mind for us until now?" Jimin smirked at her as he was wiping the sweat off his neck.

"Oh, no, obviously my mind was gone a long time ago, but this...is next level." She was speechless. Jungkook looked over at her and could see she wasn't the same as she was in the kitchen teasing him 30 minutes earlier. He walked over, leaned over, and whispered in her ear, "The mask stays on tonight, nothing else." And she just nodded. He smiled and walked away.

"If anyone has any requests, now might be the time." He said as he walked into the kitchen to get some water. The rest of them just looked at her, all her walls were down.

Namjoon spoke up, "You can request, but the rules still apply."

Hobi looked at her, "I need someone to take my place as a minder for her, just for tonight." She looked over at him, her eyes huge and she could feel her heart start to race.

"I will be if that is OK with you Ami and Joon." Yoongi stepped up after watching her become submissive.

Ami just shook her head, yes, and Namjoon agreed.

Hobi walked up to her, and ran his fingers down her neck, "I can't wait to play with you later." She shuddered when he spoke to her, closing her eyes, just nodding. "Words, Love." He said to her, "I can't wait." she replied quietly.

Jin walked up to her, "Sweetheart when it's time, I want to be the one to take this off you." he said, as he ran his fingers down the sides of her dress. "O-ok" she replied with a hitch in her breath. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

Tae walked up to her and said, "Kitten?" She looked up at him, "Yes?" she said softly. She could see him smoldering at her, it made her weak. "I have no special requests for you tonight, but I do want time with you." "Of course," she replied. "Would you like that?" he asked softly. "Yes," she said, looking up at him. He leaned over and gave her a slow kiss.

She looked over at Jimin. He was left to say anything to her, and she was most nervous for him. She had heard of people falling for the "Jimin Effect" for how he could make people feel. She never really experienced it in full before, she had just been friends with him for so long. But watching him dance and stare right at her, she couldn't think straight.

She watched him walk over to her, not breaking eye contact and smiling at her. He could tell she was nervous, and he loved it. She usually had some control over situations and quick comebacks, but she didn't have any right now. The boys were eating it up.