Chapter 69

Ami made her way over with Hobi to find Tae and Jin happy to see her. Jin walked over and pulled out a chair for her at the table, leaned down to her ear, and said, "It's good to see you up. Let me make you something to eat."

Hobi brought her some tea and sat next to her, "Are you excited about your meeting next week?"

Ami took a sip and set it down, "I have to work on some stuff to be ready for it, but I think it will be fine. We'll see what they think of me." She smiled at them with a wink as she sat back in her chair.

Jin brought some food and set it down for her. "Thanks." Ami ate while Jin, Tae, and Hobi all chatted. She loved listening to them talk, tease and argue with each other. As she sat and ate she could tell she was getting tired again. She was hoping to do some work but came to terms that were not going to happen today.

"Do you want more?" Jin asked as he saw she had eaten most of her food. "Oh no, I'm full, but thank you." They could see she was looking tired again, "I'm going to go sit on the couch and watch TV for a little bit." She made her way to the couch and ended up curled up in the corner and fell back asleep. Hobi came over and covered her with a blanket, kissing her as he tucked her in.

After about 45 minutes the rest of the guys came home from the studio. "She's still asleep?" Namjoon had a worried look when he walked in and saw her.

"She's been up a couple of times, but no longer than about 30 minutes or so. We had Dr. Lee come and check her again this morning, but he hasn't got back to us yet about her labs." Jin told them.

Ami felt someone sit next to her and pull her into them. "Hi, Kook. Your home.." She whispered. "Do you want to move somewhere else?" He asked her as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Will you be there too?" Ami reached over and grabbed his shirt as he held her.

"If you want me to be, I will." He felt her nod her head, so he picked her up and took her back across the hall to her room. Namjoon looked at Jin, "Call Dr. Lee and find out what her labs came back looking like. I'm going to make sure she's OK, and then I'll be back."

Jungkook was getting her settled and covered up when Namjoon came in. "Babe, I'm worried about you." He came over and leaned down to rub her face and neck. She didn't feel overly warm, so he pulled another blanket on her. "I'm fine." She said as she kept her eyes closed.

"Kook, will you stay with her, please." Namjoon leaned over to kiss her, then went to go talk to Jin. "Of course." and Jungkook slid in next to her under the covers, wrapped his arm around her, and pulled her body up against his.

"Thanks, Kook." he heard her say before she fell back into a deep sleep.

Jin was just getting off the phone when he came back. "He says her numbers look good, she just needs to sleep, eat and take her medicine. He said if she sleeps a lot today, or tomorrow she should be feeling a lot better. If she's not improved tomorrow, we need to call and she might have to go back in. We just need to let her sleep, Joon."

"Come eat, Kook is with her. You can check on her in a bit." Hobi said as he watched his friend worry. Namjoon reluctantly joined the guys for food while Jungkook stayed with Ami.

By the evening Ami started to stir. She woke up to Jungkook on one side and Jimin on the other.

"Hey, guys." She said with a stretch.

"Hey yourself. Are you ready to join the land of the living?" Jimin smiled at her.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 7:30" Jungkook stretched as well, he had been laying with her for hours.

"Seriously?! I need to get up." Ami ran her hands through her hair and sat up. She felt both boys reach up and pull her back down with them.