Chapter 72

The next morning Ami was checking her email, and she had a message from Hybe

"Suki, it was very nice to take the time to meet you yesterday. I would like to invite you tomorrow to Hybe to meet in person and discuss your music further. Please let us know if 1:00 works for you. We understand your privacy is important to the success of this meeting, you will be contacted by our security team to help you set up whatever you need to be able to attend."

-Director Park

"Ummm... Ok." Ami sat there stunned. They didn't think they were going to be interested in her, being she wasn't willing to play by their kpop rules per se.

Just then she got a call from Su, "Good morning, Mr. Su." She said,

"Well, looks like we need to have a chat, want to come down when you are ready?" He said, "I'll be down in 20 minutes." and she jumped up to gather her things when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" she called as she was grabbing her stuff. She looked up and Jungkook was coming in. "Where are you off to?" he asked as he watched her getting ready.

"Hey, Kook, Su needs to see me." She stopped and smiled at him. "What are you up to today?"

He walked over to her and took the stuff out of her hands and set them down and intertwined his fingers into her, then wrapped his arms around her so her hands were behind her back, still in his hands, and pulled her into him. "I was hoping we could talk today."

She looked up at him, smiled, and said quietly. "I would love to do that, can I come to find you when I get home in a little bit? I do need to meet Mr. Su."

He leaned down and kissed her, releasing her hands and she reached up to wrap them around his neck. "Mmm...do you promise to come to find me?" he said between kisses.

Ami pulled her lips away from his and smiled, "I promise. Are you going to be home today or are you going in?"

Jungkook sighed as he pushed her hair back over her shoulders, "We might have to go in, but I haven't heard yet."

"OK, well before the day is over at least, does that sound good?" Ami looked at a very impatient Kook. "Promise," she whispered.

He just smiled at her, gave her one more kiss...she loved his lips..."Hope your meeting goes well. See you later."

"Bye, Kook"

***

Ami knocked on his door and walked in, "Hey Mr. Su." He could tell she was nervous and he just smiled to try and calm her nerves.

He sat back in his chair and said, "Well, your meeting yesterday must have been a success because I got a call from Director Park's office asking for a recommendation for a security detail for you." He was smiling at her.

"Oh thank god, I thought you were going to tell me someone figured it all out." Ami sat back with an exhale. "Why did they call you? They have different security groups within the business." She asked carefully.

"BTS has the most security detail, and we run the most efficient team. They wanted my opinion of who would be good for a situation like yours." he smiled.

"I'm a situation?" she looked at him with her head cocked to the side.

"Oh Ami, you are a situation." he laughed. Ami just sat back and smiled.

"So, this is what they asked me for. They want an in-person meeting tomorrow at 1:00 at the Hybe offices." She got back to business.

"And you would like to take this meeting?" he asked