Chapter 86

Ami started to stir. "Hey there." she heard someone say. She opened her eyes and saw Hobi smiling at her. She just returned a smile at him, "Hey. How long have I been asleep?"

"Just about an hour." He moved her hair off her face as she closed her eyes again. "Mmmmmm...I need to get up, I'm hungry, want to come to find some food with me?" she said, with a stretch.

"No," he said simply.

"No?" She was surprised by his response and rolled over to look at him, but then she saw his face and knew what he wanted.

"Oh.." she said with a giggle, "Are you hungry for something else?" Hobi leaned in and kissed her, running his hand down her side to her hip. He was about to pull her on top of him when there was a knock at the door.

Ami laughed as Hobi rolled onto his back, letting out a frustrated sigh. "Come in!" She called out and she rolled towards the door, pulling the sheet up around her.

Jungkook opened the door with a look on his face, showing that he was enjoying interrupting Hobi. "Hey, Kookie." She just smiled at him. He loved her smile.

"Get dressed baby, it's almost dinner time." He picked up her clothes and waited for her to climb out of bed. He knew if he left Hobi would have her occupied for who knows how much longer. Hobi just glared at him as he watched him help her get dressed.

Ami walked over to him, still in bed, and leaned down with a smile, "Love you, Hoseok." she pecked him on the lips and she could see his pout turn into a smile. "Love you too. I'll be out in a while, I need a cold shower." He watched her walk over to the door and Jungkook gently took her hand and shut the door as they walked out.

Tae had pulled food out of the fridge and warmed stuff up, "Hey, how was your nap?" he smiled at her as she sat down at them while Jungkook brought her something to drink.

"It felt really good. I didn't realize how much I needed it." She grabbed a plate of food from Tae as they sat down. After a while a freshly clean Hobi joined them, he kissed her on the head as he went to the kitchen to get some food and joined them. Ami listened to them talk about their upcoming projects, as she was off in thought about getting back to work.

About 30 minutes later they heard the door open to the apartment and the rest of the guys walked in. Yoongi and Jimin were in the middle of a heated argument about something Ami didn't stick around long enough to figure out. She quickly slipped back to her apartment, while most of the time everyone got along bad days happened and when they did, she stayed out of it. She hated to see them fight, but with essentially 8 people living together, nerves were bound to get frayed.

Ami climbed onto her couch and saw Tae and Kook slip in, shutting the door behind them. "How's it going over there? She asked, even though she could still hear Jimin and Yoongi going at it. "Oh, they'll figure it out, they always do," Tae said as they both joined her on the couch. Ami snuggled up with Tae as they turned on the TV. Just then Jin, Hobi, and Namjoon joined them.

"Welcome to the safe house!" Kook called out as Jin and Namjoon sat down at the table with any food they could grab before heading across the hall. Hobi flopped in the big chair. "We should have utilized this apartment years ago," Jin said as turned to watch the TV, balancing his plate on his lap.

"I'm surprised you haven't moved to a bigger house by now." Ami casually mentioned, not taking her eyes off the TV.

"We talked about it in the past, but then we got wrapped up in work and it didn't come up again," Tae told her as he shifted and pulled her into him a little closer. "Plus, it's nice to be so close to work. Finding a house that would fit us all would move us further away. "