Chapter 49

18 and Older Chapter.  It's just the guys. Enjoy!

Hobi stopped in on his way to his room. "How are you doing? No one likes her not being around, just to let you know." Namjoon was lying on this bed as he came in to talk to him.

"You know, sometimes I don't know if it's worth it. The amount of secrecy we have to go through just to do what everyone else does. It's hard." Namjoon said, without looking over at Hobi.

"Hey, I know. There has been some crap we have to deal with, things we have had to give up, but look at all the great things we have done with our careers, and the potential for what we want to do in the future is pretty great too." He walked over to the bed and sat down next to him and rubbed his arm.

"Too bad she isn't here tonight, for other fun reasons." He smirked at him.

"She already gave me permission," Namjoon said without looking at him.

"What?!"

"She gave me permission, talked dirty to me, and then told me to tell you hello." He smiled at him.

"Jesus, that little... mmmmm...what did she say exactly," Hobi said, climbing on top of Namjoon, sitting on his legs but running his hands up him.

"I told her she was going to get punished when she got back, she may have requested me to ask the group ideas for punishments," he said as he ran his finger down Hobi's neck.

"Want to go see what everyone else is up to? Last I saw, Kook and Jimin were on the couch together. I'm sure this will be quite an interesting topic to discuss." Hobi was already getting hard just thinking and talking about it. "We are a creative bunch. Come on big man."

He helped Namjoon up, and they went out to find the guys.

They walked into the living room to Kook and Jimin still on the couch. Kook was leaning back with his eyes closed, and Jimin was playing with his hair.

Hobi spoke up as he sat down next to Yoongi. "So, before Ami got off the phone, she apparently gave our Joon permission." He said with a smile.

He saw Kook open one eye and look at him.

"Also, Joon allegedly told her she was going to be punished when she got back, and she requested for him to get ideas... from the group... of what her punishment should be." With that comment, he saw everyone look at him, then at Namjoon.

"Why did you want to punish her?" Jin asked, curious.

"I didn't, she said she should be...it sort of went from there." he trailed off.

Tae walked over and straddled Namjoon's lap. "So, she is the one requesting a punishment?" he ran his fingers around Namjoon's ear while he spoke low and slowly to him.

"Taaae.." he responded with a big sigh.

"Maybe, we need to show him what punishments are possible, you know, so he can get them right," Tae said to the group.

"Ahhh, yes.. Like a teachable moment." Jin said as he walked closer.

"Wait, you want to punish me?" he was catching on quickly.

"Well, so you know what to do, we could all take turns, giving you ideas..." Hobi loved the idea.

"I'm guessing you aren't going to share her when she comes back tomorrow, so, how will we know if you understand the assignment?" Jimin cooed from across the room.

Namjoon let his head fall back, it was going to be a long night, for many reasons.

"Can we go to my room then? You know, for content accuracy." he could feel himself starting to get hard. It had been a long time since it was just them. With Ami recovering from her ordeal the last few months, they had halted any group activities, but everyone could feel the tension had been building for the last few weeks and people were ready to play. They preferred her to be part of it but they were not going to push her, but with her not there that night, they felt like they didn't have to be careful.