Chapter 4

Yoongi dumped the contents of the bag on the table. Out fell a key, her phone, some paper, and a wallet. "Maybe we can figure out who she is and we can at least call her family. Someone has to be worried about her." Jin picked up the phone and flipped to her contacts and started scrolling through. "Strange." Jin muttered, "all the numbers in here are from abroad. There are no local phone numbers." He searched for someone inputted as 'Mom' or 'Dad' but didn't find one.

"How can that be? Maybe she is just visiting?" Namjoon frowned as he crossed his arms and looked over at him.

"It doesn't look like she knows anyone in South Korea." Jin was surprised, "how could she not know anyone here?"

Yoongi looked through the papers, "Here's an airline ticket, she just flew in from London 2 days ago. Her name is Ami, at least we know that much."

"We will just have to wait until she wakes up and ask her," Namjoon said with a tired look on his face. He put the items back in her bag and hung them up on the back of the chair. "I'm going to go see how she is doing." and he started walking to his room.

"You need to rest Joon!" Yoongi called after him as he waved them off.

As he entered his room Ami was sleeping peacefully in his bed. Jimin was reapplying a cold towel on her head, and Hobi, Tae, and Jungkook were talking quietly in the corner. They had propped her wrapped arm up between two pillows to keep it from moving too much. "How is she doing?" he asked walking over to the bed. He was happy to see she was resting so well. "She seems to be OK, were you able to contact her family?" Jimin asked quietly as pulled her blanket up on her.

"She doesn't have any local numbers on her phone, we are going to have to wait until she wakes up to ask her. Her name is Ami though." Namjoon slid down into a chair across the room, letting out a big sigh and a wince as he did so. His ribs were starting to ache.

"You need to get some rest Joon, why don't you get some sleep, we will take turns keeping an eye on her, you look exhausted." Hobi tossed a blanket and pillow at him, "Jimin, I'll be back in a bit so we can switch." "mmmmm" Jimin responded as Jungkook, Tae and Hobi headed out the door.

Namjoon settled in and made himself as comfortable as possible. He was staring quietly at the girl resting in his bed while he replayed the whole night in his head. Jimin was talking softly to her as he moved her hair over to one side so she would be more comfortable. With Jimin's voice cooing in his ears, he drifted off to sleep.

Ami woke up to sunlight hitting her face. As she started to stir, she felt her entire body aching. She opened her eyes and looked at her arm, it was wrapped up to her elbow. She slowly looked around the room and realized she wasn't in a hospital, but there was medicine next to her on the table. 'What happened?' Ami thought to herself as she tried to sit up and then she heard, "Hey you're up, how are you feeling?"

Ami looked and saw a tired man with a worried look on his face sitting in a chair across the room, he slowly pushed the blanket off him and got up out of his chair.

"Who are you?" Ami was confused, trying to put the pieces of the night before.

"My name is Namjoon, we sort of crashed into each other last night in the storm. We brought you back to our place to make sure you were OK." He walked over and picked up the water bottle and started to open it for her.

"I'm Ami. You said we?" she asked, rubbing her eyes with her good hand.

"Yes, my hyung Yoongi and I." He handed her the water along with some medicine. "The doctor was here last night to tend to you and he left this medicine for you. He said you were going to be fine, you just needed rest," he said, smiling at her.

"Thank you. A doctor? I thought you said I was at your home?" She took the medicine and followed it with a few sips of water. She watched him carefully as they spoke together, he had a calm demeanor and when he talked to her he held his eyes softly with her.

Namjoon smiled, "You are. He makes house calls. You had cut your hand and arm badly when you fell and we weren't going to leave you in the rain. When we brought you back we discovered you had a fever, but it looks like it broke in the night. How are you feeling?"

"Honestly, I feel like I was hit by a truck. I remember going to the market yesterday and it started raining. I wasn't feeling very well and just wanted to get home, but thought I was just really tired. Thank you for helping me, that was really kind of you." She gave him a tired smile.

He was glad to see her smile, "Don't worry about it. Are you hungry? The guys have made breakfast."

"The guys?" She looked at him confused.

"Oh, yeah, there are 7 of us that live here together." He ran his hand through his hair as he flashed her an unsure grin. He could imagine being a girl and waking up in a house of seven guys could be a little alarming, but she seemed to be taking it in stride.

"Oh....OK.." Ami started to move the blankets off slowly so she could get up.

Namjoon came alongside her and gingerly grabbed her good hand and arm so she could move her legs over the side of the bed. She noticed his hands were strong but he was being gentle. As she stood up her legs buckled, protesting the events of the prior night.

"Whoa! Steady!" Namjoon said as he pulled her closer to him so she wouldn't fall. "Do you want to sit back down?"

"I'm good," Ami said with a smile, "My legs just need to wake up. Ummm, where are my clothes??" The realization hit her and a look of horror flashed over her face. Who had changed her?

"OH!" He said suddenly, "Dr. Lee said we needed to get you into dry clothes right away due to your fever. Please don't worry though, we were able to get you in these clothes without seeing anything. I promise! We were 100% respectful. Jungkook washed your clothes and they are in the bathroom, do you want to change into them now?"

Ami was trying to process everything that was happening. Being back in her own clothes gave her a feeling of some control of the situation, "Um, yes please, thank you."

He helped Ami to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. "I'll be out here when you are ready." His dimples came out when he smiled.

Ami stood in the bathroom staring at her reflection, she looked pretty rough and scraped up. 'What is going on.' she thought to herself, 'How am I going to pay the doctor? A visiting doctor can't be inexpensive.' Ami slowly slipped the shorts from her waist and they hit the floor. She grabbed her skirt and pulled it up with her good hand. After a while, she was able to wiggle out of the t-shirt and get her own shirt back on. She found a washcloth and washed up a bit, but looking at her hair it was a tousled mess. 'Well, can't do anything about that with one arm' she resigned and opened the door.

Namjoon had changed quickly while she was in the bathroom. He was now wearing dark pants and a fitted black t-shirt. He smiled as she opened the door. "Ready? Come on, I'll introduce you to the guys and we can get you some breakfast." He reached out for her good hand and she took it. Together they headed down the hall towards the kitchen.