Chapter 54

The tour went to 10 different cities with multiple shows: Seoul, Osaka, Singapore, Los Angeles, Vancouver, New York, Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, and ending in London.

Ami was happy by the time they got to London. They had been on tour for two months and she had planned some time after the tour to see her aunt and uncle.

It was their last concert and Ami set herself in the corner of the room. Usually, during the concerts, she would monitor online chatter. Mr. Su had everything so well oiled that there wasn't much for her to do. She just kept her ears open for staff conversations and looked for anything online that might be a problem. Most of the time the BTS ARMYs were harmless, just excited for their idols. There were always people who complained or spoke up against them, but rarely did anything come of it. The staff that traveled with them were all great. Everyone knew their parts and worked well together. A lot of regular venue security was hired locally when they arrived in the city.

The concert was almost over and she was happy that another non-eventful concert went off well. Everyone worked so hard to make sure the fans had the best experience possible everyone worked hard for that goal.

Ami got up and went out into the hall. She was heading down to another room to get some printouts when she heard someone talking to her. "Well what do you know, didn't think we would see you again." Ami looked up and saw two faces she wasn't expecting.

**The day before**

Two guys were working backstage, assigned to keep people from going out or in the doors that lead outside. It was a pretty boring job, but it was a job.

"Hey, who does that look like?" The first one said to the other.

"Nah, it can't be. What are the chances?" The taller man said.

"We should thank her, you know, for our change of professions." He was going to walk toward her when some other people joined her in the hall, and they stepped back and put their heads down.

"Let's wait, there will be a better time."

***

Ami looked up and stopped in her tracks. There stood the security detail that left her in the bar all those months ago. Brian and Jason were standing there in front of her with shitty grins on their faces.

"Well, it's nice to see you stuck around for the entire job this time." She said to them while she cocked her head to the side. The look on their faces went a little darker when she said that. "I don't know why you are shocked by that statement. You left before the job was done, I would say I needed you but I guess you weren't going to be much help being you were friends with those assholes."

"Oh look how smart you are. We have a smart one on our hands here. Not just a pretty face and body." Brian smirked at her crossing his arms.

"Ug.." Ami said under her breath. She tried to step around them, but they matched her step and blocked her way.

Jason then spoke in Spanish to Brian, "I wouldn't mind seeing what's under all that if it's as feisty as the outside." Jason said, taking one step towards her.

Brian responded with a smirk as she looked her up and down, "I'm game."

Ami was now quickly calculating how to leave this situation. These guys had different plans than just confronting her. The show would be over soon and the halls would be flooded with fans and staff. Mr. Su was just down the hall, but he usually was dealing with the boys' security as soon as they were off stage.

Jason looked at Brian, "the car is just outside..."

Ami then spoke up in Spanish, she needed to stall a little longer, "Do you think this is going to work in your favor?" They both looked at her shocked, "You signed up for this job, they have your names, where you live, your numbers. You're mad you lost your jobs, but sorry, that was on you. Now you are talking about doing something that will land you in jail. Think about it, just let it go."