Chapter 51

Ami and Namjoon came back over after the shower and sat her down at the table while we went to find her food.

The guys trickled in, hearing she was back.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Jin came up from behind and hugged her.

"I'm OK, thanks. Sorry, I worried everyone." She hugged him back.

"We're just glad you are OK." He gave her one more squeeze and went to help Namjoon get food out.

Jimin and Hobi chatted with Ami about other things while Jin spoke quietly to Namjoon, "Dr. Lee says if you want him to come he will, but as long as she eats and you think she's OK, he won't come."

"Thanks, Jin. I think she's fine." He spoke quietly so she wouldn't hear.

"We are working on a solution for her, just wanted to let you know." and with that Jin took a plate of food over to her and set it down.

Namjoon just watched her talk to the boys and eat. He was glad to see she was back to her old self even though her concerns were still there underneath it all. He loved they all had a close relationship, but she always found and came back to him. His phone rang and he checked his texts, "Hey, Mr. Su is coming up."

After a few minutes, Mr. Su joined the group at the table and jumped right in.

"So, I have an idea that might solve a lot of your concerns in regards to Ms. Ami and her safety here. Let me hire her officially." He said, smiling at her.

"What?" Namjoon said mouth open trying to process what he was saying.

"Seriously. I want to hire her." He said again.

"We aren't going to let her be our security guard or driver," Tae said, a little annoyed.

"Nooo.. as a... personal security consultant." He was just smiling at them. "One of the reasons she wanted a different apartment set up, was there is no 'real' reason she was coming back here. It was just going to link you all together. If I hire her, then she has all the clearance and reason she needs to be in the building. We have other staff staying on the floors below you, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary that she would be here too." He looked over at her, and he could tell the wheels were turning a small smile crept across her face.

"All other reasons aside, I would love to hire you anyway, Ami. I honestly think our team would be stronger with you. If you want examples of why, I can list them off, but I think you all know why." he said, leaning back. "It would also solve some, not all, but some upcoming tour concerns."

The guys were gearing up for a big world tour in about six months. They didn't want to leave her behind, but Namjoon hadn't figured out how to bring her along yet safely either.

"It also could cool some people trying to out you before you are ready. They aren't looking for a 'security consultant' who moonlights as a singer. They are looking for some young 'idol' wanna-be. Think about it." Mr. Su was not big at showing emotion, but he was really happy he had thought of this for them and her.

"So it would be a real job? Ami asked, with a smile.

"Very much a real job. I want your opinion on things, I want to know what you see or what you aren't seeing. You have a different perspective on some stuff that we are blind to sometimes. I 100% want you to work with us." He said seriously to her and time. "Why don't you guys talk about it, and Ami I'll touch base with you tomorrow."

"Thank you, I'll talk to you tomorrow." Ami smiled at him.

"What do you guys think? It solves a lot of my concerns," she said, looking at them all.