Chapter 77

18 and older, enjoy!

Jimin cracked the door and Ami saw his face poke in. She waved him in and Ami scooted back to the middle of the bed but stayed under the covers. Joon had already pulled her shirt off and she was just wearing her underwear.

"How are you doing?" She smiled at him as he laid down next to her.

"Frustrated." He replied as he ran his hand through her hair.

"Why, baby?" She said, reaching up and taking his hand. She could feel Namjoon playing with underwear under the covers, and she tried not to squirm.

"Because I don't want to pressure you to spend time with me. I know you can't please seven boys every day. I'm worried we will be too much for you and you will just shut us all out. I don't want that for you, or us." She could see the real concern on his face when he spoke to her.

Meanwhile, Namjoon had pushed his hand between her legs, rubbing it in and out between her thighs. She could feel herself getting hot, and was not going to be able to be still much longer.

"I just am excited to play with you, that's all." he gave her a longing look.

"How about now?" She said, quickly.

"What?" Jimin looked at her confused, then Ami lunged and grabbed and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her to realize she was only in her underwear.

"Oh my god.." he stammered as she climbed on top of him.

Namjoon just started laughing.

"I've been waiting for you, Jimin." She whispered. He quickly scrambled to get his clothes off as she kissed him. "Baby, I would love for you to take your time with me, but Hobi already did that tonight, and I don't think I can handle that. Can you just fuck me please?"

"Absolutely." He growled as he flipped her over. He was already hard as he pulled at her underwear, ripping them.

Ami pulled away from his lips, "what is it with you boys and ripping my panties." She frowned at him.

"Ooh..who else has ripped them? They need to pay." Namjoon whispered in her ear and then moved down to her nipples.

"Uuunnm.. ummmm... Yoongi.. yoongi did.." she moaned. "I will talk to him." she heard him mutter between kisses.

Jimin was rubbing one thumb on her clit and stroking himself with this other hand. "Fuck, Ami..." is all he could say as she moved and moaned under his touch and Namjoon on her breasts.

He ran his hand down her stomach and between her legs, "Jimin, please fuck me." She moaned. He slowly pushed himself into her wetness, sliding without pausing. Namjoon heard her gasp and let out a cry, then felt Jimin speed up. Ami purposely chose not to be quiet, she didn't care who could hear her.

Her moans and cries could be heard throughout the apartment and it didn't take long for her and Jimin to climax. Even Namjoon couldn't control himself with her cries and came quickly.

As they all lay there, catching their breath when Ami yelled out, "SORRY ABOUT THAT, JIN!"

Both Jimin and Joon stopped and stared at her, their eyes huge. "Oh shit." She heard Namjoon whisper.

Then the door flew open and Ami started laughing as Jin stood there, very sexually frustrated, and the sound of Hobi laughing hysterically down the hall. "I didn't tell her!" She heard Namjoon yell from behind her.

Jin ran and jumped into bed with them. "Damn it, Ami." He said as he wrapped his long arms around her. "And now you are naked, how am I supposed to handle this?"

"Sorry, I thought I was just giving you what you asked for. Isn't that what you boys wanted?" She teased in an overly innocent voice.

Yoongi walked in after Jin smirking and shaking his head. He walked to the end of the bed and looked at her, "You are naughty." She winked at him and Jin just hugged her tighter.

The rest of the guys quickly joined, weaseling in bed with them. Namjoon handed her a t-shirt so at least she had something on. She found herself smashed between Jimin and Jin.

She whispered in Jimin's ear, "I do want more time with you though. But thank you for tonight." He leaned in and gave her a long kiss which she wanted more of. "I'll be over soon," she said between kisses.

"We need a bigger bed." She heard some say.