Chapter 38

The weekend was here and it was the day of the show. The guys were up early getting ready to head to the stadium. Ami woke up early and went next door to see them off. "Good luck today guys." She said as she sat on their couch with coffee, watching them gather their stuff for the day.

"Why don't you come early for the sound check?  There will be fans there, so you will blend right in with everyone." Jimin smiled at her, they were all excited for her to see them live.

"Maybe. What time is that?"

"3:00," Jin said as he was putting on his shoes and grabbed his jacket.

"We'll see." She said, "I'll be there for the concert for sure, and then I'll come backstage afterward when you are all done."

"Can't wait." Namjoon leaned in and kissed her as they gathered their stuff and made it out the door. "See you after the show, yes?"

"I'll be there.  Have a good show!" She called out as they closed the door behind them.

The day went quickly and she was excited to see the boys in their element. She would have loved to go see them at soundcheck, but she knew how hard they worked, and she didn't want her being there to be a distraction... OR... someone catches on to her relationship with them. There were going to be a lot of eyes there tonight, and more cameras. She enjoyed the thought of going and just being a fan in the sea of faces in the crowd tonight.

She headed out and was surprised to see a car waiting for her downstairs. Namjoon had one of their security team wait all day for her to be ready to go without telling her. "Ms. Ami, are you ready to go?"

She was shocked, "How long have you been waiting for me??"    "This is my assignment today.  Getting you to and from the concert in one piece." he smiled as he opened the door for her and she climbed in the back seat. She smiled at him and made herself comfortable as he drove her to the stadium.

The stadium was buzzing with energy and excitement. BTS hadn't performed in Seoul for a couple of years, and everyone was excited to see them again. When Ami got out of the car the driver gave her his card. "Here is my number, call or message me when you are ready to leave and I will meet you right here."

"Thank you."  he watched her tuck his card into her pocket. "Oh," he added, "you may want to tuck your passes under your shirt, those will draw attention." She looked at him and saw how serious he was, "Thank you again, see you after the show." She tucked them under her shirt and headed up to the gate to enjoy the evening.

She found her seat and wasn't surprised to find Namjoon had got her a good front row seat off to the side of the stage. She wasn't on the floor, but up in the first row of seats, so she could see over the crowd. There was a huge video screen so everyone in the stadium could see them clearly, no matter where they were in the stadium. ARMY was screaming and chanting the BTS fan chants before they even took the stage. She could feel the energy surging through the stadium, and she was surprised she got caught up in the excitement even though she had been friends with them for over a year. She looked around at all the ARMYs and could feel their love for the group. Just before the show started, the two seats next to her were filled by two girls. They were speaking Spanish to each other, and while Ami thought about talking to them she held off.

(In Spanish)

Girl in purple: "I can't believe we are finally here!'

Girl in red: "I know! We barely made it in time. I can't wait to meet them." she said matter of factly.

Girl in purple: "How are you going to do that? We didn't get backstage passes as we hoped."

Girl in red: "I don't know yet, but I didn't come this far not to meet them." she smiled at her friend before starting to cheer with the crowd.